Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mcgee

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow tiredasamother_ab? They made a huge deal of moving to Australia, sold the house, shipped their dog over, kids enrolled in school, and one year in have given in and are moving home.
Once the buzz of Instagram attention fades so does the novelty!
Yes I follow her! I’ll not say too much on it as I don’t want to derail this thread but was surprised that they were moving back so quickly but also not surprised at the same time if that makes sense.

Reactions: 5

Gossipgoat

I
im kinda new here.. not sure if its been mentioned before or recently but what is katie's condition? (She seems so lovely and kind this isn't a hate comment btw)
I think it’s global development delay, someone can correct me if I am wrong 😊

• Heart

Stacey90

Totally agree with all the comments, never really known anyone as self centred as Elle swift. Not that I care but I wonder before they left the UK they managed to secure a property, possibly a project and the sisters man is working on it while they are away. Let’s face it they seem to have a money tree and a pot of gold . I cannot see them staying in the states when it’s school time for saint. They don’t seem to be looking into any kind of nursery for him so can’t see school being on the agenda. She’s boiled my blood tonight.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Thankyou for this I’m a new lurker so not familiar with her
She had strabismus surgery, which she did talk about a number of years ago. It's to do with muscle imbalance in the eyes which can cause them to drift away from the centre, surgery can be successful but not for everyone. She could have it done again, but it could come back.

A Real Fake

She had strabismus surgery, which she did talk about a number of years ago. It's to do with muscle imbalance in the eyes which can cause them to drift away from the centre, surgery can be successful but not for everyone. She could have it done again, but it could come back.
I had the same surgery at age 6, mine worked - although I can make my eyes move independently now! They say the younger you have it done the better the outcome/likelihood of it not reversing. How old was Elle when she had it? Only started following a couple of years ago

Kwa

What does everyone make of her new storie? Pregnant maybe? Pink clothes, her angel baby emoji and a rounder looking tum?
The way I ran here when I saw the story thinking the exact same thing. 100% putting my money on her having had a positive test recently and this is just a sneaky little hint.

mcgee

VIP Member
Nothing says Happy Wednesday like holding up your left tit and taking a selfie to share for all to see
honestly some of these women are so far down the social media rabbit hole or is this meant to be relatable content that inspires our day !! ??View attachment 2951856
Constantly spending all that money but can’t spend a few dollars on a decent lip balm.

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Maybe this is my selfish streak coming out but it’s a bit cheeky to invite Katie to visit the same time as saints birthday. I assume they will be doing kids activities (understandably, it is saints birthday) which Katie probably won’t be interested in. It’s giving NYC vibes when they invited her and were at the hotel 5pm everyday and went to 0 landmarks or tourist attractions 😂 and mocked her for wanting to buy balenciaga shoes with £100 or whatever it was 🥲
It’s Romeo’s first birthday, so there’s not exactly a lot of baby centred stuff they can do really.
I don’t know if they’re going to Disneyland or Disney World, but they’re both much more fun for adults I’ve found😂

Upintheair83

VIP Member
So according to Mummysflippinghouse you tube pays well!
She says to look at the views a video has on YT, divide it by 1000 and x 15....thats how much that person has made on that particular video.
So elle is making quite good money!

• Wow

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
I keep seeing TikTok’s of huge tornadoes in the US at the moment and people doing evacuation drills, I wonder if they have even thought about that where they are 😳

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I cried too !!! I just love dogs and have a golden lab myself .........However, I made the mistake of cuddling my 5 foot python when the vlog started.....snakes are supposed to have poor hearing but, when Elle squealed at the start of the vlog...his head whipped round and looked towards my laptop screen.......eek

Elle has royally effed up btw........the dogs are supposed to remain in the house and garden for 30 days........and not go walking anywhere!!!! She's already had them around the lake!!!

I also think Elle is lying about Saint's head injury. She said he did it at a park while she was at Target filming.....and they went straight to the ER. However, I think Elle forgot that she continued to film when she got home - she'd got the same clothes on....same makeup (as she has a bald spot on her brow that she missed with the brow pencil)...she'd just put her hair up in a clip....that was the only difference. Surely if she'd gone straight to the ER after shopping at Target, the last thing she would've done was film a haul......plus, I'm assuming she would've cried too! I still think he's whacked his head on those stairs or fell off the worktop
I admire you being a snake lover because I'm absolutely terrified of them! I only have to go near the reptile house at the zoo and all my hairs stand on end!!!!!

I'm so glad the herbie and Hector are back with their family. They must have wondered what was going on and missed them all dreadfully. Bless them xx

Reactions: 4

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
You can see that when Katie starts crying, Connor does the right thing and moves the camera off her but then EDL snatches it right off him to hold in her face!!!
I'm hoping Connor has gone back to the car where they've abandoned the kids 🤣

wonderbread

Chatty Member
That house is ugly. Seeing the angle of them on the sofa with the comparatively tiny kitchen in the background reminds me of a drab bedsit with really high ceilings. Of all the beautiful houses in the US, they chose that monstrosity. Sure, it's the only one they were approved for but I'm sure they could have found and been approved for a much nicer, smaller, cheaper house.

And the view is just a low fence surrounding a small flat lawn, a plain man-made lake (which the dogs and boys can't even swim in for fear of being eaten alive) and a bunch of identical grey houses facing them. Everything including the sky there is grey. With their proximity to the lake, their house will be full of mosquitoes in the summer.

What's Elle going to do when it's autumn and she wants to snuggle up in her jumpers and do cosy seasonal things, but it's still humid and hot as balls outside? I think the reality of her situation will truly smack her in the face then.
I don't blame her for wanting to move to the US, especially if it's been a lifelong dream of hers, but she's wasted so much money on a facade which no one is buying, when she could have easily spent much less and lived somewhere with much more character and beauty (no offense, Texans).
Austin doesn’t get those cold cosy autumns, it’s hot and everything turns a dry drab brown