Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just gonna say it … Connor made me really laugh multiple times in the dollar tree video 🤣🤣🤣

Especially when the storm was coming and he was outside like “quick Elle get a thumbnail … 💀👹😱🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think he’s also well aware of how difficult she’d make his life if he tried to leave her. She’s probably even told him many times. She would be the absolute worst ex to him trying to co parent or if he met someone else, plus she has all the money. Total control freak and bitchy spoiled brat, how dare he leave her. He’s basically trapped with her and I think he knows it. Can you imagine having to deal with her in some form for the rest of your life 🤮
She would 100% be a toxic ex. She’d be so bitter towards him and if he moved on she’d probably be a psycho to try and split them up.

I don’t have much sympathy for the guy, he knew what he was getting into especially when he married her. He was taken by the idea of an easy life but is probably now realising what he has to deal with to have that life and it’s not worth that.

They have portrayed the image of a perfect life and relationship so they won’t split but I definitely don’t think it’s as peachy as Elle makes out. I think they are together for the boys and their own image at this point.

Reactions: 25
I’m just gonna say it … Connor made me really laugh multiple times in the dollar tree video 🤣🤣🤣

Especially when the storm was coming and he was outside like “quick Elle get a thumbnail … 💀👹😱🤣🤣🤣
At this point I'm realising that count con has much more personality than carby for sure!
And he's making the most of his experience on America. She looks like a spoilt child that can't get her own way half the time!
When they were renting that air bnb just before Christmas I actually started to warm to her a little more. Her life seemed abit more stripped back and she seemed to really enjoy her kids but now she's gone back to the unbearable brat she's always been.
Ever likely she's still having therapy!

Reactions: 28
All for the boys being around children and being put into childcare to put into their business ventures really a dollar tree haul … how dull!

the content is boring and lazy, what’s she doing all day! I wouldn’t even mind if she dived into redecorating and organising the pantry since she’s SOOOOOO into interior design but a half arsed vlog and cheap dollar tree haul, I hope people move on
I just started watching this vlog and had to turn it off, it was SO boring. What makes her think people want to watch this?!😱😭

Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched the first 2/3 minutes and I’m crying, Elle “ it first look like it but it’s a boiling hot day here today” yes Hun, because your wrapped up in a bloody sweatshirt! Also Dollar Tree, Lunch and the Cinema? What about your dogs? C**ts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched the first 2/3 minutes and I’m crying, Elle “ it first look like it but it’s a boiling hot day here today” yes Hun, because your wrapped up in a bloody sweatshirt! Also Dollar Tree, Lunch and the Cinema? What about your dogs? C**ts.
I know! Plus they had given thunderstorms out! Imagine being those dogs, alone in a massive, echoey house with thunder and lightning. I really think she's become selfish regarding the dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

It was the “ Why did the snowman want a divorce? Because he thought his spouse was a FLAKE 👀” followed by Connor saying “ yeah, I can see where he’s coming from with that” 😂 no way did he say that and Elle left it in the edit - howling

• Haha
Reactions: 28

The way she treats her dogs makes me SO angry…😡 my gorgeous black lab passed away in her sleep at the beginning of this week, she was only 7 and had no issues that we knew of at all. I would give ANYTHING to be able to spend more time with her and make sure she had the best life ever. Elle just seems to pick and choose when those dogs mean something to her and it just makes me feel so sad for those poor boys ❤‍🩹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
The way she treats her dogs makes me SO angry…😡 my gorgeous black lab passed away in her sleep at the beginning of this week, she was only 7 and had no issues that we knew of at all. I would give ANYTHING to be able to spend more time with her and make sure she had the best life ever. Elle just seems to pick and choose when those dogs mean something to her and it just makes me feel so sad for those poor boys ❤‍🩹
I’m so sorry for your loss, what a shock. I’m so angry at her, although not shocked, they left them all the time here and had a dog walker.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so sorry to read of your loss . I've had four labs (2 black, 2 golden).......I lost a black lab in her sleep many years ago ( 2 years old) and I wanted to know why. The vet said it was highly probable that she had some form of epilepsy. The vet and the nurse were both crying too

Elle's only got 38k views in 16 hours - pretty dismal viewership

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else get the impression that Connor was getting sick of her moods in the latest dollar store video..she made a remark about him thinking he was Thor when they were in the car…he just went quiet then looked really pissed off before dryly continuing the conversation again…get really off vibes from them when they’re not entertaining the kids.
I’m just watching the vlog now and can honestly say I felt slightly sorry for Conman. You can see she’s sucking the life out of him, he seemed so frustrated throughout the scene in the car. No wonder they had to cut so many edits together, I bet they had multiple arguments. She’s just so aggy with him whenever he opens his mouth!

Reactions: 20

Like he was even mocking her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another lazy vlog! they look so unhappy and every time he was trying to be upbeat she was trying to dull him down and challenge what he said I wanted to scream!! Does she not realise how horrible she is. She didn’t even do a haul at the end as well wtf 😂
---
Like he was even mocking her.
I think he was just joking I get the vibe she was trying to mock him the whole video saying who do you think you are Thor, etc and “what planet do you even live on” making out he’s stupid. She’s horrid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t even watch 2 minutes without skipping forwards…she has a face like a slapped arse. I don’t like Connor but my god she must be horrible to live with

Reactions: 15
Are the dogs going to be going with them for this “quite a bit of travelling this summer”? I doubt it.

Also what was this about not sharing the kids faces or saints face that I read on here cause Con is always showing the kids? Did Elle say that?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I've just watched the most recent vlog, and she honestly just seems depressed. You can tell that the novelty of it all has worn off and the reality has hit her. They're in a country with no one around them and she has no one. I almost feel sorry for her, she thought running away to another country was going to make everything better but it hasn't. Connor seems to be literally living his best life, and she seems to be living the complete opposite

Reactions: 20
I do feel for those dogs. They must wonder what is happening. My dog notices a difference if I suddenly have to leave her whilst I pop to the shops. Dogs are so use to having a routine or being aware of their surroundings. I couldn't imagine having to leave my dog for weeks on end. The most I have done is 1 week and that was hard enough.

Reactions: 18
I'm thoroughly enjoying her live her miserable life - couldn't happen to a better person 🥲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.