Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piamia

Never go on her insta but had a look! All the old highlights gone & “your British bestie living in America” 🤮🤮🤮🤣
The re-brand is reallll!
Does anyone know if she’s gained anymore followers since? Hate the fact Americans won’t really know the real Carby Derby!

Reactions: 5

Loveitme

VIP Member
jFC!! Sorry to all Americans who are having to suffer this absolute weapon! Look at the bloody state of it. Look at the posing. I’m crying! 😂 Chavtastic baby! Even a special tiny crack pic!
girl ,put on some trainers or sandals!

• Haha

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
So he doesn't just take his wedding ring off whilst working out, he replaces it with a work out safe version?! Is that a normal thing to do? Screams insecurity her end tbh.

mindfulmamma

Im thinking what if a year or two goes by and Elle decides she wants to go back and Connor doesn’t ? I mean I know it’s the struggle of every couple who wants to move anywhere but their relationship is quite fragile anyway with the cheatings and stuff and it sounds like a likely scenario
I honestly just feel bad for her if he genuinely did cheat on her. She must so desperately want to be loved by him… been there and it’s fucking awful.

What a sad sorry relationship 🥴😟

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
When they were picking up the dogs and Saint is hanging out the car window, it’s a long way down if he’d fell out.

bettyrogers9

Looks like she went to a Sézane event. Surprised they asked her, she doesn’t fit their vibe at all.

JSquared

VIP Member
I’ve just realised, and I may be slow here, but they’re leaving the dogs again to go to Disney?! ☹😩😡

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Do all 5 girls have close relationship with their dad?
Think so, although i remember when Elle moved into the Westbury house and she said to Lucy who had gone round to see it, “Dad has been helping” and Lucy said ‘Good! I’m glad he did’ and the way she said it sounded as though it was the least he could do type of thing, maybe I read it wrong.

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Howling at Carbys pool party story. Spot who’s in the left corner… trying to prove to us she’s no longer racist 🧐

• Wow