Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buster239

Question! Can her dad travel to the US to visit, considering his criminal record in the US?

I know America is very strict with who enters (I had to travel there for a work trip once, and they do ask about any criminal records)

I am surprised she hasn’t mentioned him planning to visit, or that he didn’t fly out with Katie or on his own already!

Reactions: 6

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Find it a bit odd that Lucy hasn’t posted anything like “missing my sister” or says anything about plans to go and visit. Do you think there’s been a huge fall out and Elle sort of ran away?
They’ve got a trip booked to see them in the summer holidays apparently.

Kittyyy

Connor saying he’s started missing the dogs in the last few days….erm??? What?? They’ve been gone weeks! I miss my dog when I go out for dinner. Absolute weirdos they also clearly favour herbie
I noticed this and it made me sad. Herbie & Saint are the faves.

spicyhun

I know it’s already been mentioned but she’s either pregnant, or just alluding to it to increase her engagement

mindfulmamma

I don't get her obsession with Free People, the brand's aesthetic doesn't suit her and she definitely doesn't suit the brand! It's an odd combination for me. Nothing about her will ever be cool Cali hippy girl. Since when is Elle remotely like effortless natural beauty, a little edgy and heavily 60s - 70s inspired, because that's what Free People gives me 😂.
Yes this!

I quite like the stripe jumper she wears but it’s not Elle’s usual vibe at all.

And is that long white ‘hippy’ dress FreePeople as well? I don’t want to bash her body but it doesn’t suit her figure at all. It wouldn’t suit me because I’ve got a huge pelvis as it is 😂

Not sticking up for her but she’s literally got a kettle coming to the USA from the uk.
Doubt it’s going to work with the voltage though 😂

• Haha

Kimmee

Confirmed they have childcare for both boys so we don’t need to question where they are now angles 👼🏼 wonder how often though … 🤔

tootyfruity10

Did they say where the dogs are going while they’re away?? She’s too insufferable I can’t stand to watch the latest vlog

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Such a lie!! She went to uni at Bristol and couldn’t wait to move away, she was looking at London for uni and got accepted. She always says she never spoke much about her mums illness online either, but back in the day she did! She did the European inter rail thing for a few weeks before uni with a friend. She has always thought she was extra special. How the hell anyone can listen to her nails on a chalkboard voice is beyond me.
She is so full of shite to be fair, I listened to the first podcast because she addressed the tweets thing and I was nosey, but god she is irritating 😂😂

Kimmee

Only eating fast food for 24hrs but actually is eating at 2 fast food places and one restaurant over about 12 hours 🙄 Seems poor Saint missed out on the in and out visit

Reactions: 5