Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh i havent watched her vlogs,i only watch her insta stories but we really need more than trips to free people,the sea and various fast food places ,grocery trips.
We could get this when she was in England .It was just different shops and different weather.Its really not interesting anymore .Theres a great tiktoker who has moved to LA with her husband for work and she visits local attractions and events its really interesting ! wish i could remember her name ,she visited the graves of mj,paul walker,marilyn monroe etc etc.I found it super interesting .Im not saying Elle should be walking around cemetarys but shes just not giving us anything different from the uk really is she

Reactions: 10
Case in point! Absolute spoiled madam pulling faces because she couldn’t get hot tea. She Hasn’t changed one. Still a narcissistic entitled twit.
It's giving 💫 gormless 💫
---
tbh i havent watched her vlogs,i only watch her insta stories but we really need more than trips to free people,the sea and various fast food places ,grocery trips.
We could get this when she was in England .It was just different shops and different weather.Its really not interesting anymore .Theres a great tiktoker who has moved to LA with her husband for work and she visits local attractions and events its really interesting ! wish i could remember her name ,she visited the graves of mj,paul walker,marilyn monroe etc etc.I found it super interesting .Im not saying Elle should be walking around cemetarys but shes just not giving us anything different from the uk really is she
ConNnNanahhahauurr might 🧛‍♀️🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably a good thing for them to get some social interaction outside of just Elle and Connor tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Con would love walking round cemeteries.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will notice her views drop dramatically if every vlog is as lazy as that one was...
I agree, that last vlog was full of nothing. Literally just her moving around to 6 different parts of the house, rambling about f*ck all for 45 minutes. And then she hyped it up as if it was some sort of treat for us. Like others have said, this woman needs a purpose. At this point, Gemma Miles is more exciting and motivating than Elle and that's something I never thought I'd say.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Elle - shares performative activism posts about the tragedy in Palestine.
*next slide*
COME WATCH US IN DOLLAR TREE ANGLES.

GTF you racist slug.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
All for the boys being around children and being put into childcare to put into their business ventures really a dollar tree haul … how dull!

the content is boring and lazy, what’s she doing all day! I wouldn’t even mind if she dived into redecorating and organising the pantry since she’s SOOOOOO into interior design but a half arsed vlog and cheap dollar tree haul, I hope people move on

Reactions: 12
Jeeeez angels......she looks and seems so miserable in the USA. I don't see how she's living thr dream at all! She said she was terrified of that tornado!
Connors loving life though!

Reactions: 11
I don't get this, sorry. Is dollar tree racist?
No - she posted about Palestine........then the next post was about the dollar tree. She does not give a toss about people perishing in war......her next slide shows how shallow she is

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else get the impression that Connor was getting sick of her moods in the latest dollar store video..she made a remark about him thinking he was Thor when they were in the car…he just went quiet then looked really pissed off before dryly continuing the conversation again…get really off vibes from them when they’re not entertaining the kids.

Reactions: 22
Did anyone else get the impression that Connor was getting sick of her moods in the latest dollar store video..she made a remark about him thinking he was Thor when they were in the car…he just went quiet then looked really pissed off before dryly continuing the conversation again…get really off vibes from them when they’re not entertaining the kids.
Their relationship is definitely not as perfect as she’d like people to think. For years it’s looked like he can’t stand her. I think if they didn’t have the kids, they’d have broken up. But Connor loves being a dad so much I don’t think he would leave her now

Reactions: 22
Their relationship is definitely not as perfect as she’d like people to think. For years it’s looked like he can’t stand her. I think if they didn’t have the kids, they’d have broken up. But Connor loves being a dad so much I don’t think he would leave her now
I think he’s also well aware of how difficult she’d make his life if he tried to leave her. She’s probably even told him many times. She would be the absolute worst ex to him trying to co parent or if he met someone else, plus she has all the money. Total control freak and bitchy spoiled brat, how dare he leave her. He’s basically trapped with her and I think he knows it. Can you imagine having to deal with her in some form for the rest of your life 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.