Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderbread

Chatty Member
i really hope she doesn't film 'saying goodbye to katie' that should be a private moment, as I bet katie will be heart broken.
She will film it! No doubt about that. She has no integrity or compassion.
---
I’m not defending Elle whatsoever (before anyone jumps down my throat again 🤣) but hasn’t she always said Katie loves disney? She’s always bought disney stuff on their primark trips.

Although I do agree it’s really unfair for Katie to fly all that way (on her own) for such a short amount of time. And she looked really stressed and exhausted in the reunion vlog. I wonder why their dad didn’t fly out too
He dad is just as selfish and delulu as Carby. There’s nothing to benefit him by flying so why would he.

Reactions: 6

girl1122

She had a facial at the spa instead of a massage… because you arnt meant to get normal back massages when early pregnant are you??

mcgee

VIP Member
Are the dogs going to be going with them for this “quite a bit of travelling this summer”? I doubt it.

Also what was this about not sharing the kids faces or saints face that I read on here cause Con is always showing the kids? Did Elle say that?

Attachments

• Angry

evoway13

VIP Member
Do you mean you think she'll go to another state before they start school or move back to the UK?

I know most people don't agree, but I think she'll be here for a good 5 years or so (if Visas allow it!). Gives just enough time to bask in the "American-ness" and get all her Yank content / kids in American schools etc, and for the homesickness to really set in.
Her children don't have to legally attend school until they're six in Texas. I think she'll keep them at home for as long as possible. So Saint doesn't have to attend school until September 2027....(is he three this year?)
---
I vaguely remember the experts on Make or Break didn't think their relationship would last. 🤔
She doesn't look like the same person!!!!

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Her whole personality is that orange striped Free People top atm. She's on the beg for her first American #gifted or #sponsored post and Free People/Target/Lemme Gummies/Walmart aren't interested 🤔

You might have to start informing the Americans you put Orlando on the Map Ellenor!😂
It’s the only thing she didn’t return out of that ‘haul’ lol

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
I’m a lurker on this thread, she is awful, but does she have health insurance? A birth costs about $30k in the US and that’s just a regular birth.

Over 1 million people go bankrupt each year in the US due entirely to medical bills.

• Wow

evoway13

VIP Member
Yeah, lots of gym bros at my gym wear them, and quite a few tradies, too. I thought it was pretty common, too.
Yes, they're to stop the finger being de-gloved - if you're squeamish, don't look up de-gloving ;)
---
The last time I looked on social blade, Elle had gained 13,000 new subscribers since 'moving' to Texas. However, her views have barely changed since the move. She is putting out two vlogs a week on average. I expected her to be vlogging all the time but, obviously she's barely got any content now

• Wow

lauralaw35

36 degrees today in Texas and very humid! Meanwhile California is a sunny 21 degrees. Bet she’s fuming. Will be a similar story all summer.

Last edited:

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Dying laugh at this 😂😂😂😂😂 I don’t think he’s unattractive he’s just a bit too gormless ..wish he would grow a set of balls to put angel-tits in her place 🤣

I watched the dollar tree vlog and also wondered why they dropped the kids at childcare to undertake mundane tasks whilst supposedly being so afraid of the tornado.
Anyway
I found myself watching Connor and for the first time kind of found him attractive. I’m not sure what’s happening?
If someone would like to call the Mental Health Act on me I will DM u my address x

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
Has she ever address her eye? There’s deffo an issue with it
I’m not sure if she’s ever spoken about it directly but she has had surgery for it in the past. I believe from what people have said on here before about the condition that even with surgery it can revert back.

buster239

Potentially yes, because the esta questions are very specific. They ask if you’ve been convicted of trying to enter the US fraudulently, have you been convicted of serious harm to a person or property and questions about drugs, serious mental illness and certain countries.

Unless they told him years ago that he outright banned from the US, then he might be able to get in on an ESTA, although his name might just be on a banned list and it might get rejected.
Thanks for answering! This makes me even more surprised (and baffled) that Elle chose to move to the US knowing that her dad may not ever get to visit her or the boys 🤯 I thought they had a close relationship

Kimmee

also, why weren't they waiting in the terminal for her. When I lived in australia, i had my brother come to see me, I paid to park and waited for about an hour so i could see him walk out of the baggage reclaim ( he was about 23 at the time and he doesn't have any additional needs). they should've been waiting for her not the other way around.
I assume it’s because their flight got in not long before/ after hers ( and a diff terminal ) or at least that’s what I hope 🤞🏻 and I was so sad to see Katie crying , I feel bad already thinking about how they will film the goodbye 🙄

• Sad