Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I would hope that if their Mum's car was sold on, that the proceeds of that sale would go to Katie so she could place it in a savings account for whenever she decided to start learning to drive or buy a car and certainly not being sold so EDL could profit from it when she had her garden reno done in the "not forever house" with dog shit all over the fake grass.... 🙄

Reactions: 7

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She actually said she was sure ( changes daily now apparently) that she wants to be back in the UK before Saint starts school?!?! Like WTAF? This is just a long holiday then! 3yrs? I mean I get people doing this, not liking it and then moving back, but to actually go with the plan that this is not permanent is mad.
If she wants him to start next September like he would in the UK then she’d have to come home by Christmas 😂

at88

I reckon the race agenda was definitely part of the plan!! “Okay so you make some black friends at running club and then people can’t possibly say we are racist!!”

Don’t tell me they moved half way across the world just to ‘prove’ they’re not racist 😂😂
Also Connor really needs to sort that long hair …. It’s giving crackhead

Upintheair83

VIP Member
My interpretation of it was "out of darkness comes light". Elle's mum dying was a terrible situation that no one would ask for, but it gave Elle the impetus to follow her dream, so led to something positive. It gave her an element of closure with her mum's death.
Yes I do agree with that. But I also feel like it was tone deaf in regards to Katie and her grief journey and also in regards to Connor and his family.
I get you have to find a positive in every negative situation but I did feel for Katie when she was saying it all

capriallie

VIP Member
Can’t help thinking the weather is already too hot and the books are an excuse to stay indoors and read the summer away. Today for example feels like 44 degrees 🥵
I’m so irrationally annoyed that she’s reading and loving my favourite book series 😆

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Case in point! Absolute spoiled madam pulling faces because she couldn’t get hot tea. She Hasn’t changed one. Still a narcissistic entitled twat.
It's giving 💫 gormless 💫
---
tbh i havent watched her vlogs,i only watch her insta stories but we really need more than trips to free people,the sea and various fast food places ,grocery trips.
We could get this when she was in England .It was just different shops and different weather.Its really not interesting anymore .Theres a great tiktoker who has moved to LA with her husband for work and she visits local attractions and events its really interesting ! wish i could remember her name ,she visited the graves of mj,paul walker,marilyn monroe etc etc.I found it super interesting .Im not saying Elle should be walking around cemetarys but shes just not giving us anything different from the uk really is she
ConNnNanahhahauurr might 🧛‍♀️🤔😂

• Haha

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
In a video they did a while ago they said they almost split up as I’m sure he was trying to bin her off a few years prior. I’m sure it was a pre wedding video? Sure the Angles will confirm I did not imagine it 🤣
You're right, she said he tried to end it.
I was really surprised she shared that tbh.
Her screeching is enough to drive anyone to leave.

secret life

VIP Member
I feel like it was her choice mainly to move I really don't get why she would move that far I get it if it was a long term relationship and they had family there . Why not Spain nice and close let's face it there not gunna go to Disney every weekend 😅

Gossipgoat

Yes Elle that outfit does look too boiling for Texas as it’s literally boots. My legs would be sweating as well 🤯
Also face of a 50 year old woman (no offence to any women in their 50s)

Attachments

• Haha

wonderbread

Chatty Member
Definitely agree with this. They should have done a 6 months extended USA holiday. Gone to different states each month or something. It probably would have made better content, people might have been interested to follow it and would have been much cheaper and renting their house out here would have pretty much paid for it all. Instead they’ve potentially destroyed their finances and future (depending on how much they actually have as it’s impossible to tell what’s real money and what’s all for show) But then people like them seem to claw their way back from everything. I can’t see a way where they don’t end up moving back though or even that was the orignal plan anyway and they just do it for drama content “guyssss were coming backkkkkk”
Let’s be honest… she’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer. What you mentioned is what 99% of normal minded people would do. But this move is purely for content as a last ditch effort to save her insta career.

haribostrawbs

She addressed a lot about the comments of people saying she didn’t seem happy in America. She said she is happy but doesn’t want to pretend it’s all sunshine and rainbows, and her and Connor said they have no plans to come back to the UK anytime soon, and will ‘definitely’ be staying in the US at minimum for the duration of their visa.

They seem happier now their children are in childcare, but like others have said, their childcare is just for them to go shopping, for normal people it’s to work 🤔
Elle is so full of 💩

• Heart

Lillylola

Awful if this is true! She said that car meant the world to her as it was part of her childhood and her mum’s beloved car. I doubt she’d even get much money for it either?
definitely sad if it’s true because I think she mentioned in a Vlog around the time she got the car fixed she said she was going to keep it for when Katie passes her driving test

evoway13

VIP Member
She's spotted a place three miles west of Houston called Texas Hill Country as it's got 'New Forest vibes'......??? New Forest with venom Elle.....???? The Western Diamond back is in its natural habitat there........and it sounds like Katie will be there for the aphonopelma chalcodes mating season....I'm jealous as I'd love to see tarantulas in their natural habitat. The A.chalcodes is on my list for next month - my birthday!

She's desperately looking for somewhere instagrammable.....but, not taking her children's safety into consideration.....
---
I can't get my head round any of it. Going off to Disney!!! So leaving those 2 gorgeous doggies after that long journey they had and all the upheaval. What's wrong with having a bbq in the new house when Katie is over for Romeos bday? And a nice day out somewhere? Somewhere they can take the dogs?
The kids need abit of stability for a few weeks too surely? They've just got their own bedrooms and now she's going off to either a hotel or another Airbnb! They must be frazzled. She's incredibly selfish and it's all for the gram! I'm sure this usa move is purely for content and they aren't going to last there.
I reckon the furniture and the dogs will be shipped back again in no time!
She's doing my head in, and I'm actually warming to Connor.....can't believe iv admitted to that! But he just seems more honest to me.....and like, normal!
He's probably missing his family. I have had minor disagreements with my motherinlaw over the last 24 years but, I would NEVER stop my husband from seeing her.....life's too short! If Elle is stopping Con from seeing his family.....that is deplorable.....she knows what it's like to not have a mum around.......

evoway13

VIP Member
Oh wow, not heard about this! Doesn’t help that they live right next to a huge pond 🤣
I hope they got house content's insurance :eek:
---
.....what an idyllic place to live......with more tornados on the way too :

Last edited:
  • Wow

Dynas-tia

Im thinking what if a year or two goes by and Elle decides she wants to go back and Connor doesn’t ? I mean I know it’s the struggle of every couple who wants to move anywhere but their relationship is quite fragile anyway with the cheatings and stuff and it sounds like a likely scenario