Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

treesaregreen101

I did LOL at the dogs running past EDL when she had her arms out and they went straight to Count Con 🤣 Probably because he was the main one that walked them and played with them back in the UK!

Interesting though that she’s been banging on about how much she’s missed the dogs, and they finally arrive and she’s posting days out where it’s clear the dogs have been left back at the house… If I hadn’t seen my dog for that long I’d be wanting to spend as much time as possible with them and taking them everywhere with me to begin with! But they’ve literally had them a day and they’re off for days out at soft plays and Jurassic parks. Poor Herbie & Hector left in another house they don’t know, wondering why they’ve been left again 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I must say, I’m surprised everyone is a fan of Connor all of a sudden!
Same.

He needs to seriously get a back bone all that 'Oh Ells' in the put on baby voice, he simpers and panders to her every whim, could be doing so much with his life but he just follows her around while stressing about the condition of his hair,
It's not healthy for anyone to spend so much time day and night with another person they're like two co dependant enabling junkie's just roaming around together.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Stacey90

Never thought I would say this but those dogs would have been better off rehomed. Those pair make me so angry. The dogs have been in kennels for months, flown over to the states and no idea what kind of stress they would have endured only for her to put out on hour long vlog to talk about herself and all their plans. Plans that don’t involve the welfare of the dogs . I’m switching off now, won’t be watching any more of her shit show.

Reactions: 35

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I feel for her with her mum I really do.... but that lightbulb moment when she said she realised her mum had to die for her to move to the USA and follow her dream!!! She reckons that's why it happened 😬😬😬.... its like her mum saying 'go on, off you go' cos she wouldnt have done it if her mum was here. I mean, great whatever gets you through....but I don't know how Katie feels about this little revelation.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I can't get my head round any of it. Going off to Disney!!! So leaving those 2 gorgeous doggies after that long journey they had and all the upheaval. What's wrong with having a bbq in the new house when Katie is over for Romeos bday? And a nice day out somewhere? Somewhere they can take the dogs?
The kids need abit of stability for a few weeks too surely? They've just got their own bedrooms and now she's going off to either a hotel or another Airbnb! They must be frazzled. She's incredibly selfish and it's all for the gram! I'm sure this usa move is purely for content and they aren't going to last there.
I reckon the furniture and the dogs will be shipped back again in no time!
She's doing my head in, and I'm actually warming to Connor.....can't believe iv admitted to that! But he just seems more honest to me.....and like, normal!

veganfortheanimals

Elle - shares performative activism posts about the tragedy in Palestine.
*next slide*
COME WATCH US IN DOLLAR TREE ANGLES.

GTF you racist slug.

• Haha
  • Sick

Kimmee

Everyone do a shot every time Elle says Freepeople !
Lmfao when Katie said about Romeo and the hazard with the barstools whilst Elle and Connor couldn’t give a shit - Katie is a queen ! 😂 Elle telling Katie that great things happen outside your comfort zone even though Elle isn’t comfortable driving in the states , clearly needs to take her own advice ! Brought loads of hair care bits ( annyone else peep the kerastase shampoo and conditioner in the Sephora basket ? ) even though she swears by her Hair Burst shampoo ? #ad #lies also sad that Elle didn’t take Katie to the airport but then again she won’t put herself out for Katie even though Katie made the effort to fly out alone for Elle. She really does come across as more selfish than ever and not happy in the slightest.IMO

• Heart
  • Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
They have had nothing in common since she lost interest in fitness years ago. That’s why it’s so obvious he’s only stayed around for the lifestyle. She is definitely not his type in any way and he’s always kind of pointing that out which must wreck her self esteem. Might feel bad if she wasn’t such an awful person. She must absolutely hate him going to the gym there. Beneath their stupid, fake surface there’s no way they’re not miserable together. Moving doesn’t change it. If anything it’ll make it worse as he will probably thrive and she will still be miserable
It’s not just the fitness thing though for me though I do completely agree they have nothing in common, it’s the fact she has zero drive or anything 😂 even in the UK all she does is sit around in her pjs, eating marylands, and going to the garden centre sometimes. When do you ever see her go to the theatre? Spend a day in a new city with the boys? Go to markets/festivals? When does she mention any hobbies? Swimming? Running? Reading? Painting?

There is nothing of substance to her. Her existence is home bargains. And being dragged along to something when Connor wants to go out of the house. It’s SO boring 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

evoway13

VIP Member
.....she's making it obvious that she's not happy when she's wanting to be anywhere but in her house* in Texas

*home of her 'dreams'

• Haha
Saying she thought she'd feel homesick when Katie left but since seeing Katie's envy excitement over absolutely everything there, she doesn't, just shows that Elle measures her own happiness on other people's envy. She's only "happy" when she thinks other people want what she has. If Katie didn't give a shit about America and wasn't bothered by all the crap Elle was flaunting, she would be devastated and would be back in the UK by Christmas.

• Heart

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
For someone who makes out she's been to America loads of times before / "lived there as a kid", she sure as hell doesn't act like it!

What do you mean you've never tried iced tea??!! In-N-Out, Chilis, Chick-fil-A?? She didn't even know that the voltage is different in the US when she brought her Dyson airwrap over!

It's honestly like watching someone's first trip to America.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

buster239

I honestly cannot believe the latest vlog. So they’re off to Disney and she also said when her sister comes out she’s staying for a while and they have loads of plans so where are those poor dogs going? Surely she’s not going to be putting them into kennels after all the upheaval they have been put through. Actually unbelievable.
Any normal person would agree with you here! If that was my dog, I wouldn’t be going on holiday for a very long time. I’d feel so awful

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Just watched the latest vlog. What a deplorable money grabbing bitch! The smugness on her vile face as she grabs the camera out of Connor’s hands to grab the close up money shot of Katie crying. If I was one of Elle's family members I'd been ripping her a new one for how she's blatantly exploiting her sister's emotions and vulnerability. Surely someone in her family should be calling her out for her twatty behaviour!! 😲🥺🤮

• Heart