Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
"QUICK ConnnNnnNnnNnn take the pic!! Like, why do farms smell LiTeRallY like horse shit?? Can't the farmer just manifest away the smell ConnnnUuhhhRrr".....
IMG_20240603_104446.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Mrsbxx

Elle Darby-Swift #77 - Pissing away money on Raising Canes, what a sad little life (Ellenor) Jane 🤣

• Haha

macaronicheese4life

I hate to say this but in starting to see Conner in a better light (still very tainted though!!!!), his content is a lot better than Carby Darby’s. He seems to be making the best of it out there which I’m sure Elle is probably hating.

it was nice to see him try and give Katie some privacy before Carbs snatched the camera

buster239

The video of H&H! I must admit I did cry when their crates came out. Sweet boys deserve so much better 😢 maybe I love my dog too much, but there’s no way I would be able to record a moment like that. I’d be too beside myself to even think about recording!
---
And in the video, Elle says “I heard so many horror stories and was petrified” (of transporting them from UK to US). So why would you put them through it then? I just couldn’t 🤯 and she said poor Herbie was heavily panting and stressed hours after they got home

• Sad
Reactions: 40

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Elle walking through Houston airport with a pink Yellowstone jumper and pink "coastal cowboy" cap just SCREAMS Brit abroad 🤣😭

• Haha

Baenarys

OMG has anyone else spotted on the door to the play place a no guns symbol ?! As if that needs to be put on display, Christ alive

• Wow
  • Sad

Upintheair83

VIP Member
As someone else said there's no way this was years in the planning if they are only just considering child care now! Honestly this would have been the main thing I'd have looked into- schools, education, safety for my kids. I honestly think they've done this on a whim. She wanted a bigger and better house and this was the only option in order to save face. And obviously it brings in new viewers.
I know this might be unpopular, but how do I put this?... not that I feel sorry for Connor because that's the wrong word. He's having everything paid for by elle isn't he? But I do sort of wonder what it must be like to live with Elle. She's obviously quite miserable unless she's spending money. I know she's had a lot of trauma with her mum, and then the scandal (the latter of her own doing) but she never seems happy. Even now, and it's only 6 weeks in, the cracks are starting to appear. She's starting to feel homesick and get emotional. Again it will be Connor picking her up. I always get the vibe Connor is quite happy go lucky and has quite an easy approach to life. He seems to take alot on his stride but Elle is just so full on. Maybe it works for them but she just seems......draining. I just don't think she will ever be happy as she's always chasing the next thing. She says she's found all this inner peace and stuff but she hasn't. As usual it was all false, the podcast and posting about positive vibes and healing. Utter bullshit. She's lost.
She will be on a high while her family visit in the coming months, she will love showing off. But in a few months when they can't keep coming out I think she will be even more down.
As a pp said I think Connor will thrive out there, he already posted he was on a run with someone and so he's making friends. I can't see Elle making friends that easily, and so I think their marriage may well suffer a little bit.
I reckon eventually she will uproot them all again and come back to the UK.

• Heart
I’ve just watched the first 2/3 minutes and I’m crying, Elle “ it first look like it but it’s a boiling hot day here today” yes Hun, because your wrapped up in a bloody sweatshirt! Also Dollar Tree, Lunch and the Cinema? What about your dogs? C**ts.

The way she treats her dogs makes me SO angry…😡 my gorgeous black lab passed away in her sleep at the beginning of this week, she was only 7 and had no issues that we knew of at all. I would give ANYTHING to be able to spend more time with her and make sure she had the best life ever. Elle just seems to pick and choose when those dogs mean something to her and it just makes me feel so sad for those poor boys ❤‍🩹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

starsandmoons777

Disclaimer I’m not up Connor’s arse and I know it’s been said before but Connor looks so trapped in their relationship, he seems genuinely happy in clips with the children but in clips with Elle it always seems really forced? He doesn’t seem happy to be with her at all. He almost sounds sarcastic when he’s trying to put on that lovey dovey voice, like it’s sickening for him (as much as it is for us lol).

Was there any substance to any of the cheating rumours before? Does anyone have any info on this?

He just appears to be very isolated, never any mention of his family coming to visit or speaking about them at all, it’s weird. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was extremely controlling of him and who can and can’t come to visit.

Glad to see he’s been able to make friends through the gym etc as it must be extremely depressing spending 24 hours a day with Elle and not speaking or seeing anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

justonemorepage

VIP Member
I couldn't sit through the whole video because her fake screeching winds me up but watched the bit where she runs up to Katie and it's awful how Connor is trying to give the poor girl privacy and EDL grabs the camera and rams it in Katie's face and you can see EDL eyeballing the camera like "yea, this is the money shot!" Absolutely disgusting! I can't stand her.

• Sad

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Il admit, I cried when Katie did. I just really felt for her...and then elle shoved the camera in her face! Like wtf! She got her money shot though didn't she??? God she's awful.
Katie is just the loveliest person though, the world needs more Katies

• Heart
  • Sad

Princesst

Chatty Member
It’s true though, she has no go about her whatsoever 😂
They have had nothing in common since she lost interest in fitness years ago. That’s why it’s so obvious he’s only stayed around for the lifestyle. She is definitely not his type in any way and he’s always kind of pointing that out which must wreck her self esteem. Might feel bad if she wasn’t such an awful person. She must absolutely hate him going to the gym there. Beneath their stupid, fake surface there’s no way they’re not miserable together. Moving doesn’t change it. If anything it’ll make it worse as he will probably thrive and she will still be miserable

• Heart
Wonder who’s looking after the dogs when they go on their trip for Romeo’s birthday 🤔 poor dogs don’t know wether their coming or going!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Still not over the fact 3 years on that Saint's middle name is Seven 🤡

It's probably in honour of the amount of McVities packets EDL got through in a day or how many IG models Connor was following every hour.....

ETA: Almost 3 years since the "White Piss Video" when Elle announced the birth with a white square and the sound of Connor having a slash in the background 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
I've got a copy of Elle's dad's book (84p 😂 )

He prefaces the book to say that he was an investment banker; a beautiful supportive wife; five daughters; a large house in London and a get away cottage in the New Forest. He ended up in prison in Pennsylvania in solitary confinement.

Straight from school, he worked at the Nat West in Trowbridge.

Giles was indicted in 2002 and was fighting his case while living in the UK. The NatWest three lived in Houston, basically under house arrest for around 18 months when Elle was 11. His family could only spend short periods of time in Houston - his exact words are 'to snatch a few days or couple of weeks together- then they would go back to their lives in the UK!!!'. So, Elle DID NOT LIVE IN HOUSTON - HER DAD DID!!! Lying little toe rag! She rarely visited! Giles said the flights were expensive and money was then, tight

Giles was really upset about handing his favourite clothes over to the prison guards - especially his American Eagle shirt......he doesn't say anything about leaving his beloved family. It sounds like Elle takes after her father for being shallow

OOh, he mentions his family - that they sent him money from the UK

• Haha
  • Heart

mcgee

VIP Member
Said it before and I’ll say it again, those dogs are an inconvenience to her but she knows she would get ripped to bits if she rehomed them/ left them with family in the UK so instead she brought them over to the US but wants to continue to live life before the dogs arrived there. Con seems much more bothered for the dogs and you can see how much he cares for them and that’s reflected in how they are with him v how they are with Elle. Elle uses them for content when she needs them but drops them when she wants a holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
The lastest video is astounding 😧 a video about their move to Texas but should have been titled ‘me me me - let’s all talk about me!!!’ I’ve never known someone so self absorbed. How does Connor listen to it on repeat???

‘We did lots of research on gun crime’… *struggles to remember what open carry is called*

‘We are soooo happy here!!’… *we can’t wait to move again*

🤣🤣🤣 fakest load of BS.

Reactions: 36