Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has also only tanned 3/4 of her legs! Looks horrendous 😂🫣
I seriously think she’s lost the plot, she has major mental problems. She’s completely oblivious to the mess of a life she has created for herself! From the multiple scandals she’s had, being cancelled to the hot mess express of a move to the US. It’s like one looooong train wreck and she’s none the wiser of how bad she looks!

Reactions: 12
Last week she was dressed as a stack of pancakes, this week her streaky tanned legs resemble a pair of tiger bread loafs.

duck sake EDL, you've now influenced me to add tiger rolls to my online Tesco order.....and possibly pancake mix too 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼🤡😋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Where has she gone to meet Katie? Has she left the dogs and Con home alone? I'm confused.

Reactions: 1
I've got a copy of Elle's dad's book (84p 😂 )

He prefaces the book to say that he was an investment banker; a beautiful supportive wife; five daughters; a large house in London and a get away cottage in the New Forest. He ended up in prison in Pennsylvania in solitary confinement.

Straight from school, he worked at the Nat West in Trowbridge.

Giles was indicted in 2002 and was fighting his case while living in the UK. The NatWest three lived in Houston, basically under house arrest for around 18 months when Elle was 11. His family could only spend short periods of time in Houston - his exact words are 'to snatch a few days or couple of weeks together- then they would go back to their lives in the UK!!!'. So, Elle DID NOT LIVE IN HOUSTON - HER DAD DID!!! Lying little toe rag! She rarely visited! Giles said the flights were expensive and money was then, tight

Giles was really upset about handing his favourite clothes over to the prison guards - especially his American Eagle shirt......he doesn't say anything about leaving his beloved family. It sounds like Elle takes after her father for being shallow

OOh, he mentions his family - that they sent him money from the UK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I've got a copy of Elle's dad's book (84p 😂 )

He prefaces the book to say that he was an investment banker; a beautiful supportive wife; five daughters; a large house in London and a get away cottage in the New Forest. He ended up in prison in Pennsylvania in solitary confinement.

Straight from school, he worked at the Nat West in Trowbridge.

Giles was indicted in 2002 and was fighting his case while living in the UK. The NatWest three lived in Houston, basically under house arrest for around 18 months when Elle was 11. His family could only spend short periods of time in Houston - his exact words are 'to snatch a few days or couple of weeks together- then they would go back to their lives in the UK!!!'. So, Elle DID NOT LIVE IN HOUSTON - HER DAD DID!!! Lying little toe rag! She rarely visited! Giles said the flights were expensive and money was then, tight

Giles was really upset about handing his favourite clothes over to the prison guards - especially his American Eagle shirt......he doesn't say anything about leaving his beloved family. It sounds like Elle takes after her father for being shallow

OOh, he mentions his family - that they sent him money from the UK
That’s hilarious- muggy Elle stitched up by her dads book 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That’s hilarious- muggy Elle stitched up by her dads book 😂 😂
That's why I got it.......Katie would've been too young to remember Houston......Elle's mum died......so, Elle can make any tit up as there's no one to call her out!
---
.....New thread suggestion : Elle Darby/Swift #77- It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Where has she gone to meet Katie? Has she left the dogs and Con home alone? I'm confused.
She met her in Florida (assuming they met her there) as they’ve gone to disneyworld for Romeo’s birthday, she didn’t mention where the dogs will be whilst they’re away!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
....I have the exact dates of how long Giles was under house arrest - 28th June 2006 to 28th November 2007.....so, 17 months. So, if Giles said his family could only have a few days or weeks out there.....there can't have been many trips in that short length of time. OOOh, isn't she a little liar......'I 'lived in America'....... no you didn't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As independent as Katie is, she is still vulnerable.
Of course, but the airline will have been made aware of that, Elle just doesn’t give Katie the credit she deserves. I’m sure Katie’s job is a carer for vulnerable adults

Reactions: 9
Of course, but the airline will have been made aware of that, Elle just doesn’t give Katie the credit she deserves. I’m sure Katie’s job is a carer for vulnerable adults
It isn’t that easy just to not worry/care. The point is she is vulnerable and it was most probably her first flight alone. She could have been extremely nervous. I’m in my 30s and I would be sick with anxiety if I had to fly on my own.
God forbid I defend her, but Elles post wasn’t putting Katie down in my eyes ( just another way to make something about herself as per)

Reactions: 10
She's a master at bending the truth....

- she put Orlando on the map
- she was "just a child" when she posted racist and homophobic tweets
- she lived in Houston
- she built up a following of 1,000's on the Angelle Collection IG then changed the name to "Growing and Glowing" so it looked like she'd already amassed a huge number of podcast followers....

Reactions: 20
She's a master at bending the truth....

- she put Orlando on the map
- she was "just a child" when she posted racist and homophobic tweets
- she lived in Houston
- she built up a following of 1,000's on the Angelle Collection IG then changed the name to "Growing and Glowing" so it looked like she'd already amassed a huge number of podcast followers....
"Growing and Glowing" kills me because she does indeed look like someone who grows weed in her attic with that horrific tan and chav mentality/style that she likea to inflict on the world 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's why I got it.......Katie would've been too young to remember Houston......Elle's mum died......so, Elle can make any tit up as there's no one to call her out!
---
.....New thread suggestion : Elle Darby/Swift #77- It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down
thread title goals! 💃🏼💃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her fans are wild. Jasmine is worried that if someone asks where the dogs are and why she's left them again so soon that Elle might leave social media. And we don't want that! wtf. Unhinged.
1000034215.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
not sure whose tan is worse.. elle's or carys' in her swimwear ad
How did she ever think that tan was a good look? And why oh why did she choose to wear shorts as soon as she saw it was that patchy??? 🙈🙈🙈didn't Connor say anything?? Surely he can't think she looks nice that orange? God knows what the Americans think seeing elle come bounding off the aircraft looking all orange, shouting at the top of her voice and filming her ''💫💫emotional 💫💫💫 reunion with kit kat 😇 after months apart since living in America''
They must think send her straight back! Surely with all thr humidity in florida that tan is going to slip right off 🤣🤣🤣 I feel like I just wanna send her an exfoliation mitt just looking at her. Awful....not the dream hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.