Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
She clearly doesn’t know the value of money as she’s never had to work properly her whole life
Come on now you troll! 😜. She did a full day in Matalan as a teenager and never went back 😂😂😂😂
---
yeah, they spoke about their insurance and that they’d got it sorted. Seemed like they were quite on top of that to be fair, once they had an address.
I have followed people in the past ( Americans ) who have insurance through their jobs and by their own admissions it’s good insurance who have been left thousands of pounds poorer because of ‘out of pocket ‘ bills.. I don’t really understand that. It was cancer treatments etc though.
---
I have irrational rage at her strawberry dressing gown 😂😂 she’s such a slob.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Someone has probably already said this but I feel like in a couple of recent vlogs when they were talking about visa/dog costs and then when Elle was asking Connor when the shipping containers arrive it actually seems like he probably organises their life, when most the time he just comes across as a bit of a freeloading plonker.

Maybe he’s a bit of a James (and Carys) and is a bit more ‘business savvy’ than he appears 🤔
She said recently she leaves all the financial stuff etc to Con 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

tam

Surely you can buy a kettle in the US? If its such a big thing.
Me and family went on holiday to France and our caravan didn't have a kettle so we bought one at the supermarket for 10 euros and brought it home for a spare.
Why doesn't she think of these things. It's the same with the biscuits.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Matt & Summer have just moved to the US & explain how they got their O1 visa which is for 3 years. They set up a new company in the US & that company is sponsoring them to live & work there. This is probably what Elle & Con did, but unlike them, Matt said he would do an indepth video about it because he wants to share opportunities that are out there for those interested. Unlike Elle who keeps this info for herself. She is such a great influencer sharing useless info like what Tex Mex food is .
Interesting. Didn't they say they'd had meetings about the company they had set up in the US?

Bonkers that you can get sponsorship by setting up a company ...to sponsor yourself.

buster239

Yes, if Katie said she can only take one week of, it should only be London-Houston and just chilling with her sister and her babies for these few days. It’s not like Katie is 10 and is dreaming about going to the Disneyland. What a stupid idea.
I’m not defending Elle whatsoever (before anyone jumps down my throat again 🤣) but hasn’t she always said Katie loves disney? She’s always bought disney stuff on their primark trips.

Although I do agree it’s really unfair for Katie to fly all that way (on her own) for such a short amount of time. And she looked really stressed and exhausted in the reunion vlog. I wonder why their dad didn’t fly out too

Last edited:

bananabutter

VIP Member
I don't. A girl at my work quit because she makes so much from 100K Instagram followers. Imagine how Elle earns....
But I bet the girl at your work is being paid by brand endorsements. Aff links pay pennies alone and Elle doesn’t post any ads anymore.

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
With all the Texas Twatfuckery that's been going on lately, I thought I'd take a walk down memory lane on the Wiki to share some classic and chaotic moments that Ellenor Jane Digestive Biscuit Darby Swift has #gifted us, as we celebrate her decade long YouTube career.

I'm not sure if there's enough money left in the Angelle Collection kitty to produce some commemorative tea towels or fridge magnets, but buckle up Angles, here we go Boo's!!

View attachment 2902256

Back to the beginning: The Bodybuilding Era
Between dodging Smelly looking foreign men at the gym, Elle starts her YouTube journey whilst featuring Connnn in her videos as she ditches Uni for Bodybuilding competitions instead. Gollum's not happy that Con's forgotten to buy some chocolate digestives.

View attachment 2902262
The Hair Transplant in Lockdown Era
Towards the end of 2020, with the original Lockdown Rules being bought back into force over Christmas and into the New Year of 2021 as numbers starting rising again. Most people were tired of it, but trying to abide by the rules and advice to not mingle with too many people at a time, to only make modest Christmas and NYE plans. EDL and Conman were regularly out and about miles from home flouting the rules. (They visited many of their families in this time to record their reactions to their pregnancy announcement which were put into the announcement video) Con was gifted a free hair transplant (when cancer patients and other important medical procedures were being cancelled or prioritised) they both proudly documented it on social media - and quite rightly got a backlash from most people - apart from the Angles who didn't see a problem with it. I would argue if the Angles couldn't see a problem with it, maybe they needed laser eye surgery.

View attachment 2902273View attachment 2902274
The Maternity Fashion Era
Queen Angle finally got One Cup Con to get her up the duff after a gruelling 2 month TTC journey. She treated us to some absolute fashion BELTERS in this Era. The try on Haul at about 5 minutes "preggo" set the precedent for some classic fashion moments.The Roger from American Dad look was my favourite from the whole wardrobe.

View attachment 2902275

The Muff Era
Figure this one out for yourselves if you're new around here Angles 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼🤡💀

(The winning thread title of the time "Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?)

View attachment 2902292
Con's Kellogs Acting Era
Either Kellogs cereals give you constipation or diarrhea, it's not very clear from the director's brief. With a baby on the way, Con had to start paying his pay with sponsored posts that weren't about protein shakes.

View attachment 2902295
The Choccie Biccie Digestive Era
It's unclear when the obsession started, but being addicted to chocolate digestives became one of Elle's main pregnancy personality traits. She would go on and on in vlogs about how important it is to eat healthily in pregnancy.... whilst snaffling away a whole packet of McVities. She got heartburn towards the latter stages and tried to gain sympathy by saying she needed to pick up some "pregnancy heartburn medication" ..... Gaviscon, Elle, it's called GAVISCON.

View attachment 2902312View attachment 2902313View attachment 2902314

The Photoshop Era
One of the longest eras, the delusion was strong with this one that you almost felt sorry for her - but then the Angles didn't have 2 brain cells between them to rub together to realise Insta Vs Reality is a genuine thing. I'm not coming after Elle for her body shape or weight gain in pregnancy here, but the extent of her editing, filters and photoshopping was so extreme and so blatant in some photos and videos that it was like 2 different people 🤯

View attachment 2902323

The Angle Era
Obtuse, thick, dozy, mental, stunted, oblivious, unstable.... whatever you want to call them, the hard-core Angles have always tried to crawl up her tiny crack. A personal fave of mine - a fan on IG drew this, but Elle never reposted it or responded to it, I wonder why? 🤔

Have a lovely day my Tattle Angles ✌🏻💋 xxx
I’m so glad you’re home 🎉🎉😂😂❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Smileyouroncamera

I just can’t see EDL wanting to live in a house her sis has lived in, she definitely has this need to try and be bigger and better than Lucy! I think Lucy & Jordan are just big into property development and that’s why they’re moving onto the next one! I’m pretty sure that’s why she’s flitted off to the US, because they had plans drawn up for a potential Reno didn’t they but it all fell through and she needed to do one better than Lucy!
Both greedy sisters continuously borrow money that they are unable to pay back!
Nothing is ever fulfilled!

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
....I don't think Elle will enrol the boys for preschool/school in Texas as nearly 60% of children at schools there are Hispanic.....20% are white and the rest are African American/Caribbean......and we know what Elle thinks of 'foreigners'....even though she is now one herself!
Do you mean you think she'll go to another state before they start school or move back to the UK?

I know most people don't agree, but I think she'll be here for a good 5 years or so (if Visas allow it!). Gives just enough time to bask in the "American-ness" and get all her Yank content / kids in American schools etc, and for the homesickness to really set in.

Santa23

I'm also confused about how they go their visas. US visas are incredibly hard to get - you have to interview and fill in reams of paperwork (that in itself feels beyond these two!). I'm wondering if it was the US visa lottery as that's the only viable way I can think of for these two!