Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gellymaccy

I guess they’ll be back living in the UK by the end of this year. They already seem to be expressing doubts.

Reactions: 8

July9696

Chatty Member
It’s interesting that most seem to think they’ll be back in the UK, I actually think they’re sold on their own dream.

Whether they can afford it I don’t know but I think they’ll look to move to San Diego as soon as their 1 year visa is up. The difference between them talking about life in Texas vs SD was clear as day. They’re clearly fine with Texas but euphoric about California. Especially Elle, I don’t think she’ll want to leave till they get the California place, even if it’s just for 1 year.

ginger tea

Chatty Member
Please don’t hate on me for what I am about to say 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

but !!! I’m enjoying watching conman and his content 😉🫢😲
But her, what a fucken pain in the arse, so self obsessed ME, ME, ME 🤯 she’s worse than she’s ever been, she’s definitely put herself on a higher level
---
Oh and I want to cut her arms/hands off
STOP 🛑 throwing them all over the place

mupert

I cried too !!! I just love dogs and have a golden lab myself .........However, I made the mistake of cuddling my 5 foot python when the vlog started.....snakes are supposed to have poor hearing but, when Elle squealed at the start of the vlog...his head whipped round and looked towards my laptop screen.......eek

Elle has royally effed up btw........the dogs are supposed to remain in the house and garden for 30 days........and not go walking anywhere!!!! She's already had them around the lake!!!
So the dogs aren’t supposed to be out after arriving in the US?

• Wow

Boombirdie

VIP Member
I don't know then very well but during the ice cream ordeal Connor doesn't look very happy, he seems irritated even

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Yes, they're to stop the finger being de-gloved - if you're squeamish, don't look up de-gloving ;)
---
The last time I looked on social blade, Elle had gained 13,000 new subscribers since 'moving' to Texas. However, her views have barely changed since the move. She is putting out two vlogs a week on average. I expected her to be vlogging all the time but, obviously she's barely got any content now
This happened at my daughter's school a few months ago. A student tried to jump the fence even though they only had an hour left and was breaking up for half term and her ring got caught and well she lost half her finger and had to have the rest amputated. She's only just gone back to school last week to do her exams 😬

• Wow
  • Sick

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
No sign of Saint when her, Connor, Katie and Romeo are out for lunch, he must be in nursery over there. Made me feel a bit uncomfortable how she filmed Katie bursting into tears when they were saying bye to one another 🤢

J3N1800

Ellie and Connor's 'estimate' costs for the move (from latest vlog)

Lawyer, Visa, Fees ect: 5k
Shipping Stuff: 7k
Shipping Dogs: 6k
Rent in Advance due to no social security: mentioned but didn't specify
Health Insurance: as above

allthingschocolate

Awful that she filmed poor Katie ☹ that definitely should have been kept private! Also why the hell is she still not driving over there she’s been there how long?! I went to the states very recently on holiday and I drove over there it’s actually easier than driving in the uk 😂

ThiccccSkin

This well thought out move but onl looked at nurseries at the end of last week…the shit show is getting worse.
those innocent kids and dogs ☹
Edit: wow she said in the latest vlog, that she’s only had Con air to bounce off, aka no childcare who were the kids with when they did like fridge shopping etc? I’d be fumin if I were the people who looked after the kids and saw her saying that 🤨😡

Last edited:

mcgee

VIP Member
Katie will be left to babysit whilst they go on numerous date nights no doubt. Her feet won't touch the ground bless her, she'll be running around the boys constantly. Elle might try and convince her to move in permanently. She's about the only woman she can trust around Connor and she'd be free childcare and good content.
I think/ would hope Katie’s got more sense not to move, she seems to have a good setup with her flat and friendships etc. Although I feel like Elle could be a bit manipulative with Katie and get into her head, even though SHE moved to the US it wouldn’t surprise me if she guilt tripped Katie into the idea of moving. “The boys miss you Kitkat”, “we’d get more sister time if you were here”. I know people rate her as a good sister with Katie but I think Elle would stoop low with anyone if it meant she got what she wanted and if it benefited her and Con.

I don’t know how the visa process works in the US if it would even be a possibility for Katie to get a visa but just hypothetically.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I think the positive for the kids being in day care means they at least get to now interact more with other kids and people outside of the Darby-Swift bubble.

EDL lounging about is doing herself no favours at all. It's clearly a long holiday at this point, and not the permanent move they claimed it would be and have wasted so much money on it all. She knows that, and that's leading to her current Coastal Slobgirl Era.
---
I had the same surgery at age 6, mine worked - although I can make my eyes move independently now! They say the younger you have it done the better the outcome/likelihood of it not reversing. How old was Elle when she had it? Only started following a couple of years ago
Late teens/early 20's in the earlier days of her YouTube channel. That's why her eyes were so red in the video when she addresses the White Moose fall out, as she'd just had it done.

Last edited:

rrozay

I couldn't sit through the whole video because her fake screeching winds me up but watched the bit where she runs up to Katie and it's awful how Connor is trying to give the poor girl privacy and EDL grabs the camera and rams it in Katie's face and you can see EDL eyeballing the camera like "yea, this is the money shot!" Absolutely disgusting! I can't stand her.
This was horrible from Elle