Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get her obsession with Free People, the brand's aesthetic doesn't suit her and she definitely doesn't suit the brand! It's an odd combination for me. Nothing about her will ever be cool Cali hippy girl. Since when is Elle remotely like effortless natural beauty, a little edgy and heavily 60s - 70s inspired, because that's what Free People gives me 😂.

Reactions: 18
I don't get her obsession with Free People, the brand's aesthetic doesn't suit her and she definitely doesn't suit the brand! It's an odd combination for me. Nothing about her will ever be cool Cali hippy girl. Since when is Elle remotely like effortless natural beauty, a little edgy and heavily 60s - 70s inspired, because that's what Free People gives me 😂.
Yes this!

I quite like the stripe jumper she wears but it’s not Elle’s usual vibe at all.

And is that long white ‘hippy’ dress FreePeople as well? I don’t want to bash her body but it doesn’t suit her figure at all. It wouldn’t suit me because I’ve got a huge pelvis as it is 😂

Reactions: 6
Saying she thought she'd feel homesick when Katie left but since seeing Katie's envy excitement over absolutely everything there, she doesn't, just shows that Elle measures her own happiness on other people's envy. She's only "happy" when she thinks other people want what she has. If Katie didn't give a tit about America and wasn't bothered by all the crap Elle was flaunting, she would be devastated and would be back in the UK by Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Saying she thought she'd feel homesick when Katie left but since seeing Katie's envy excitement over absolutely everything there, she doesn't, just shows that Elle measures her own happiness on other people's envy. She's only "happy" when she thinks other people want what she has. If Katie didn't give a tit about America and wasn't bothered by all the crap Elle was flaunting, she would be devastated and would be back in the UK by Christmas.
Never thought about it this way but that’s so true!

Reactions: 12
Hit the choccie digestive on the head there, Angle 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is such a smug looking potato in the vlog, her emotion for Katie seems to have all but disappeared, she didn't even look upset.

I think she is numb and probs chemically coshed since the whole racism fuckery.

Reactions: 13
I can’t be arsed to watch the new vlog. But no surprises reading here and you guys saying she’s filmed her sisters devastation yet again. Imagine watching that back, editing it and then deciding to post it. If my little sister was upset like that I’d be sat there in bits and certainly not shoving a camera in her face.

has anyone commented about her hair burst bullshit when she buys herself salon products?

You are spot on here! I think Belly thrives of believing everyone is jealous of her.

She actually said she was sure ( changes daily now apparently) that she wants to be back in the UK before Saint starts school?!?! Like WTAF? This is just a long holiday then! 3yrs? I mean I get people doing this, not liking it and then moving back, but to actually go with the plan that this is not permanent is mad.

Reactions: 9
She actually said she was sure ( changes daily now apparently) that she wants to be back in the UK before Saint starts school?!?! Like WTAF? This is just a long holiday then! 3yrs? I mean I get people doing this, not liking it and then moving back, but to actually go with the plan that this is not permanent is mad.
If she wants him to start next September like he would in the UK then she’d have to come home by Christmas 😂

Reactions: 7
Connor said they’ll be there ‘a few years’ on his story too! Doesn’t sound like forever to me 😂

Reactions: 10
I feel like it was her choice mainly to move I really don't get why she would move that far I get it if it was a long term relationship and they had family there . Why not Spain nice and close let's face it there not gunna go to Disney every weekend 😅

Reactions: 7
Really wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing was just for content as an attempt at a career revival but it hasn’t really worked as she hoped. Maybe a bit of a holiday at the same time. But I don’t think the plan was ever to really move there permanently which makes the amount of money spent so far absolutely insane. If they have no other properties here she’s going to struggle getting back on the ladder. She can do all the American seasons and then back to the UK emotional family reunion. She’s all about the views and money and can imagine her planning it all in her head. None of it is for anyone’s benefit but hers

Reactions: 23
this makes me feel sick! poor katie. all while elle does her sinister smile.

i live in aus and my sister lives in uk and i wouldn’t dream of filming our goodbye, hasn’t even crossed my mind 💔
That smug smile just screams "I'm better than you in every way, you will never be as good as me, yet I'll happily use you for clicks and views" ugh she's rotten to the core

Reactions: 14
I remember reading a few people on here saying that she’s never happy and always chasing the next thing, and I totally agree. Especially after seeing that Q&A on instagram. She said she is comparing her life, emotions and feelings in America to how she felt in the UK. Kind of trying to convince herself that she’s happy. I feel like she is constantly like “am I happy now? Has this made me happy? How about now?” And when she still feels the same as before or unfulfilled with each thing she just jumps onto something else. It’ll be baby 3 next. She’s got to always be doing something, chasing some sort of feeling of fulfilment or happiness

Reactions: 24
She is so condescending when speaking to Katie, it’s bizarre sounding and so forced/awkward!

Also I cannot with the seriousness when she speaks about her ✨hair health journey✨ as if it’s some sort of medical condition 😭😭😭

Reactions: 16
I remember reading a few people on here saying that she’s never happy and always chasing the next thing, and I totally agree. Especially after seeing that Q&A on instagram. She said she is comparing her life, emotions and feelings in America to how she felt in the UK. Kind of trying to convince herself that she’s happy. I feel like she is constantly like “am I happy now? Has this made me happy? How about now?” And when she still feels the same as before or unfulfilled with each thing she just jumps onto something else. It’ll be baby 3 next. She’s got to always be doing something, chasing some sort of feeling of fulfilment or happiness
What really got me is when Romeo had just come home from hospital and she was trying to get pregnant again straight away.

She’s never going to be happy because she’s so shallow.

Reactions: 17
What really got me is when Romeo had just come home from hospital and she was trying to get pregnant again straight away.

She’s never going to be happy because she’s so shallow.
She jumps from one life event to another because that’s what gets her views and attention and that’s what she thrives on. You’re right she’s never going to be truly happy. I don’t think she knows how to be truly happy or knows herself what makes her genuinely happy and content because she lives her life based on what gets the views.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.