Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, not heard about this! Doesn’t help that they live right next to a huge pond 🤣
I hope they got house content's insurance :eek:
---
.....what an idyllic place to live......with more tornados on the way too :

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I hope they got house content's insurance :eek:
---
.....what an idyllic place to live......with more tornados on the way too :

Where has she left her poor dogs? They must be terrified and it's a huge burden to ask someone else to mind them if there a risk of evacuation orders ?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nah that’s actually hilarious.. imagine being all boasty in Florida when your ✨ dream life ✨ could be drowning. I’d love for them to return to a swamp. Obviously not wishing any harm to the dogs or any residents of Texas though!!

Reactions: 13
She said she needed to be out the house for 6.30 but was still in her Addison Lee at 8, think she's being driven there and back?

Elle walking through Houston airport with a pink Yellowstone jumper and pink "coastal cowboy" cap just SCREAMS Brit abroad 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Poor Katie, having a camera shoved in her face at her most emotional moments 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 34
She’s so dramatic it’s too funny 😂😂😂 the emotional music for when she sees Katie like come on, a lot of people with busy lives go longer without seeing their family than they’ve been away

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I haven’t watched her latest ‘emotional’ video, but all I’ve taken from it is this, if I hadn’t seen my sister for months, the last thing I’d be doing is spending time editing and uploading to YouTube, instead of soaking up every last second of her!

Reactions: 18
I actually feel really sorry for Katie. Yes, it must be amazing to fly over to the USA to see her sister and spend time with her nephews. But the second she arrives Elle will be in her face with a camera because she knows a Katie appearance will up her views and ultimately make some extra coin 👀💰💰💰💰

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m not watching the vlog but did she mention where she had dumped the dogs ?

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched her latest ‘emotional’ video, but all I’ve taken from it is this, if I hadn’t seen my sister for months, the last thing I’d be doing is spending time editing and uploading to YouTube, instead of soaking up every last second of her!
She'll be using her to babysit whilst she edits and uploads. Katie will need to go back to the UK for a break. It'll be nothing but content for Elle. I bet she's awful off camera.

Reactions: 10
Won’t lie… I just skipped through to the ‘reunion’ and cried. Katie must miss them all so so much.

Elle’s reaction just seemed a bit weird though. Just totally playing up to the camera. What is wrong with her 🤢

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.