Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Conjob on about…. “One of the seven wonders of the world” whilst drizzling maple syrup 🤔

Obviously he’s joking but surely he knows the seven wonders of the world are like structures and natural features… not a bleeping bottle of syrup.

Maybe he is trying to reference the four main food groups of elves and just totally fumbled it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love it when the Angles turn on each other!

It's giving ✨️Who can crawl up EDL's streaky orange ronsealed tiny crack first?✨️

I saw a couple of comments from some of her followers asking after the dogs and if they're being left again. The echo chamber of the delulu peasants fans she's got left are toxic - you can't express an opinion or ask a question if it's deemed to in anyway question Elle on her behaviour! How dare you ask about the welfare of those two dogs that have spent a total of 8 weeks out of the 17 or so weeks of 2024 so far away from their family because of the (extended) Dubai holiday and the move to the US.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
....I have the exact dates of how long Giles was under house arrest - 28th June 2006 to 28th November 2007.....so, 17 months. So, if Giles said his family could only have a few days or weeks out there.....there can't have been many trips in that short length of time. OOOh, isn't she a little liar......'I 'lived in America'....... no you didn't 😂
She’s fake as F**k. Always has been always will be.
---
That's why I got it.......Katie would've been too young to remember Houston......Elle's mum died......so, Elle can make any tit up as there's no one to call her out!
---
.....New thread suggestion : Elle Darby/Swift #77- It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down
Well Lucy could but we know she is just like Elle ( quick delete my Twitter account Jordan)……..👀👀
---
That's why I got it.......Katie would've been too young to remember Houston......Elle's mum died......so, Elle can make any tit up as there's no one to call her out!
---
.....New thread suggestion : Elle Darby/Swift #77- It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down
Pleases!!! Has to be this! You are on a roll girl!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s fake as F**k. Always has been always will be.
---

Well Lucy could but we know she is just like Elle ( quick delete my Twitter account Jordan)……..👀👀
---

Pleases!!! Has to be this! You are on a roll girl!!!
I have a feeling Lucy bites her tongue through a lot of Elle's lies......so the Angles don't come for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More Giles Darby excerpts .......his daughter frequently wrote him letters to let him know what they'd been up to at school in the UK

The book is all over the place . On the day Giles and his two colleagues were being extradited to Texas from the UK, he reflects on the previous night's 'farewell party' - he was upset as he had no idea when he'd see friends or family again. Back to extradition day, Giles and his colleagues were transported to Gatwick airport in a police van. They were handcuffed to Marshalls on the plane (he complains about it being an 'economy flight' :rolleyes: ).When they got through immigration, Giles said he looked like a Guantanamo Bay inmate in cuffs and shackles - he felt 'degraded by America, treating him this way (fond memories of Americahhh eh Elle?). After a lot of legal wrangling, the three spent the night in the hotel and then an attorney called Dan Cogdell took responsibility for their house arrest, where the three were tagged and passports removed. They stayed in that house for a couple weeks and then the men were allowed an apartment. When they were incarcerated, Giles family & friends didn't visit. When he returned to the UK, he was placed in an open prison in Gloucester.

Giles is so arrogant, saying he is now married to the most wonderful woman he has ever met ! (Lisa)

Hasn't Elle claimed to have gone to school in Americahhhh? I think she also claimed to have lived in a huge house in Texas!! Her dad shared an apartment when his family were allowed to visit.........
---
I haven't gone into detail about Giles' judgemental attitude when he found out that a woman he was in prison with, was actually a guy......The apple doesn't fall far from the tree....like father - like daughter

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I am glad for Katie’s sake that she has actually stuck to her word and taken her with them to Disney world, I would have been sad for her if they hadn’t.
Though we all know sadly just like Katie’s long overdue birthday New York trip that turned into Elles birthday trip that it’s all just the Carby show. Hopefully she has her own room this time and isn’t just sleeping on a pullout bed 🙃

Reactions: 9
Everything about this move is painful. She's a walking disaster !

She's already basically said once their 1 year lease is up there not staying where they are now. So poor Saint will make new friends, then lose them when she moves them. It's very clear she hasn't got a clue what she's doing. I'll stick around to watch her fail tho

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I dont know how it all works of course but if i was a member of staff at Disney world id of given Elle the Ursula card 'here you go mam, she matches your proportions, have a nice day now mam '

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she wearing that horrible knitted thing in Florida? Does she own no other clothes? Its like over 30 degrees there right now, she must be boiling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I found that Lucy still has the video up of her interviewing her dad. Elle says on the video that she was excited to see her dad go to Americahhh as they would probably have some holidays over there! She says her dad used to SKYPE them. Lucy would take her mind off her dad missing, by going round to Elle's and doing sisterly things at weekends. So the bullshit about Americahhhhh being all about her mum is that........actual bullshit! Then I remembered the 'Deborah Jane' video. Elle's memories of her mum are at the 'seaside; coffee shops and British garden centres'...as they were her favourite places :oops:

Reactions: 16
I found that Lucy still has the video up of her interviewing her dad. Elle says on the video that she was excited to see her dad go to Americahhh as they would probably have some holidays over there! She says her dad used to SKYPE them. Lucy would take her mind off her dad missing, by going round to Elle's and doing sisterly things at weekends. So the bullshit about Americahhhhh being all about her mum is that........actual bullshit! Then I remembered the 'Deborah Jane' video. Elle's memories of her mum are at the 'seaside; coffee shops and British garden centres'...as they were her favourite places :oops:
The move really is all for content and saving her 'career' then. Awful selfish woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The move really is all for content and saving her 'career' then. Awful selfish woman.
...didn't her and Con go to Americahhh (sorry, that's all I can hear when she says it) for an extended holiday after the tweets were revealed? I think that's the time she decided she 'farrrst' (first ;) ) wanted to live there. I believe she's using her mum as an excuse for moving out there. We all know she doesn't want people to think she abandoned Katie......let's face it - she has. Her video about her mum makes it even more jarring - there were three of them - then two....and now four years on, Katie is on her 'own' (I know she has her dad and the other sisters).....Elle made out they were three musketeers for sympathy I suppose. It's amazing what a short memory she's got.......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve said this all along. She milks her mothers deaths for sympathy and it shows she’s still the same fucked up selfish girl that put out all the tweets.
---
Elle can just lie as much as she wants too, if anyone calls her out on it her lil yappy ankle biting fangirls will come to her defense on instagram. Plus, I honestly think her view on reality and fiction (for content) is skewed in her mind. She’s not all right in her head.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why is she wearing that horrible knitted thing in Florida? Does she own no other clothes? Its like over 30 degrees there right now, she must be boiling 😂
I think she is insecure about her figure at the minute but she must be sweltering out there in that!!

Reactions: 4
I think she is insecure about her figure at the minute but she must be sweltering out there in that!!
Nah, she wore the green Lycra one piece thing that clung to every curve! She can ( rarely) look lovey, when she dresses to her shape. She does look bigger online, she’s really short irl and curvy. IMO She looks best when she keeps in simple. White shirt/denim shorts. Less make up. Hair in a ponytail.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.