Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. For me personally I wouldn’t try to find a positive in anyone’s death, especially not the death of someone that died before their time.

I hated it when my grandad died and people tried to put a positive spin on it, it made my skin crawl.

Reactions: 12
Do you think there is any chance they have emigrated to escape debt/creditors?

Reactions: 8
Interesting. Didn't they say they'd had meetings about the company they had set up in the US?

Bonkers that you can get sponsorship by setting up a company ...to sponsor yourself.

Reactions: 7
I honestly just feel bad for her if he genuinely did cheat on her. She must so desperately want to be loved by him… been there and it’s fucking awful.

What a sad sorry relationship

Reactions: 5
I honestly just feel bad for her if he genuinely did cheat on her. She must so desperately want to be loved by him… been there and it’s fucking awful.

What a sad sorry relationship
I must be a stone cold Bi$@h because I don’t feel bad for her at all. She is a disgusting horrible person and karma is paying her back!

Reactions: 26
The lastest video is astounding a video about their move to Texas but should have been titled ‘me me me - let’s all talk about me!!!’ I’ve never known someone so self absorbed. How does Connor listen to it on repeat???

‘We did lots of research on gun crime’… *struggles to remember what open carry is called*

‘We are soooo happy here!!’… *we can’t wait to move again*

fakest load of BS.

Reactions: 36
Yeah it doesn’t sound too happy if they were asked were they gonna stay in Texas and they both immediately shouted „NO!!!!”

Reactions: 17
How does she do so much talking without actually saying anything??
“I…I…I…” her therapist has their work cut out for sure! Complete narcissist

Reactions: 15
Haven’t watched her for a while, has her eye always been that bad??
....yes! She had corrective surgery ......around the time the hotel incident (where she tried to blag a free holiday for 'publicity' .....and the owner called her out!)

Reactions: 10
Do you think there is any chance they have emigrated to escape debt/creditors?
i think this is a very real possibility! one of my childhood family friends family moved to Florida to escape debtors! leaving loads of local businesses in tatters. 20 years later they are still living it up in florida and have loads of $$$$$ (still fb friends with the girl as it was her dad who was the stole borrowed from friends and got stock from businesses he never paid for)

Reactions: 11
The 2022 school shooting in Uvalde, Texas was so awful and haunting.

Reactions: 3
This new vlog has me screaming. She is just drivelling on to herself about being a Costal Cowgirl in Texas.
She really is on another planet. A mum of two waffling on about entering her Costal Cowgirl. She needs some friends.

Reactions: 25
Interesting post! I thought Conman seemed to be thriving in the US, way more than Elle seemed to be. If he’s having second thoughts, I can only imagine how she must be feeling. And he’s made lots of friends in Texas already!

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Wonder who’s looking after the dogs when they go on their trip for Romeo’s birthday poor dogs don’t know wether their coming or going!

Reactions: 37
Wonder who’s looking after the dogs when they go on their trip for Romeo’s birthday poor dogs don’t know wether their coming or going!
They are used to it, I hate the fact she got dogs, she is always off on holidays. It’s different they go to stay with family who they are used to, but they won’t even have their familiar kennels over there.

Reactions: 14
It's the Elle show so they have to get with the program. Imagine to get them flown over them then leave them immediately.

They're off to Disney

Reactions: 20
Interesting post! I thought Conman seemed to be thriving in the US, way more than Elle seemed to be. If he’s having second thoughts, I can only imagine how she must be feeling. And he’s made lots of friends in Texas already!
I think this is just easing into coming home within the year, Elle is struggling with the move and doesn’t want it to look like it’s just been her decision to move back so she’s written Connor a paragraph to pop onto his post

Reactions: 14
I honestly cannot believe the latest vlog. So they’re off to Disney and she also said when her sister comes out she’s staying for a while and they have loads of plans so where are those poor dogs going? Surely she’s not going to be putting them into kennels after all the upheaval they have been put through. Actually unbelievable.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.