Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see comment after comment where people state shes had nothing done to her hips but then looks at qhen she was bodybuilding she had zero hips I know some grow when pitting on weight but she's not a big girl yet her hips are massive its so strange

My oh my connor has always been whiter than casper hasnt he 🙈🙈
Ive seen her over the years, ( fairly local) she has nothing done to her hips, I 100% promise you. It’s her shape,mit just becomes more apparent with weight/how she wears her clothes.

Reactions: 4
Just seen that “con” posted on his insta that they done a reality show called “make or break” anyone know when they done that or where I can watch 🤣

Just seen that “con” posted on his insta that they done a reality show called “make or break” anyone know when they done that or where I can watch

Omg

Found this old video

I had no idea she had a weight issue as a young teen?

I see comment after comment where people state shes had nothing done to her hips but then looks at qhen she was bodybuilding she had zero hips I know some grow when pitting on weight but she's not a big girl yet her hips are massive its so strange

My oh my connor has always been whiter than casper hasnt he 🙈🙈
If you look back at her old video “how to get rid of belly fat” you can see her hips were bigger before

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There's this stunning girl on TikTok who does outfit ideas. She has quite wide hips similar to Elle (so doubt elle has had surgery/procedure to them) maybe slightly smaller with a smaller bust and she's a 12/14 so no way in hell is Elle less than that. So selfish to portray herself smaller than she is to impressionable young audience members.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There's this stunning girl on TikTok who does outfit ideas. She has quite wide hips similar to Elle (so doubt elle has had surgery/procedure to them) maybe slightly smaller with a smaller bust and she's a 12/14 so no way in hell is Elle less than that. So selfish to portray herself smaller than she is to impressionable young audience members.
Can you PM me her username? I'm always on the lookout for midsize girls to follow for styling ideas

Can you PM me her username? I'm always on the lookout for midsize girls to follow for styling ideas
I don't think I'm able to pm on this as I have only posted twice before! If I am then let
Me know how to as I've no idea 😂

Reactions: 1
There is no way in hell that Elle is a size 8. And it's very unfair of her to try and suggest that she is. Especially as she bangs on about the Angelles keeping it real.... embrace those curves Elle because most of us have got them... And more!

Con in the gift swapping vlog, just being con
While elle desperately tried to keep up her pretence of being the perfect you tube and instagram and social media queen. The number of times she glared at him for speaking a truth when it didn't portray her how she wanted!

Its getting worse.

She needs to sort her hair out. Stay away from the lip fillers. Own up to her actually size or at least not try and imply she is something she is not!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For anyone that wants to follow someone who owns and dresses for her size (12-14) then I just discovered Emily Lucy Rajch today shes new to youtube but has some great videos on dressing for your shape.

Elle could learn a thing or 10!!

Reactions: 9
Connor is coming across as a right golddigger in this video, “Christmas is all about the gifts”, “This video is my favourite because I actually receive gifts”
🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Them bickering in the stocking filler video is so off putting. Yes it’s “real” but this is their job and they’re just arguing about stupid things
My partner was in the room while I was watching it and said "aren't they the ones who recently got engaged? Ha, I give it a year" 🤣

For anyone that wants to follow someone who owns and dresses for her size (12-14) then I just discovered Emily Lucy Rajch today shes new to youtube but has some great videos on dressing for your shape.

Elle could learn a thing or 10!!
Yesss I love her posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When connor said “you’re likely to go two weeks without a shower”. With that greasy hair, yes that’s believable 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just seen that “con” posted on his insta that they done a reality show called “make or break” anyone know when they done that or where I can watch 🤣

Just seen that “con” posted on his insta that they done a reality show called “make or break” anyone know when they done that or where I can watch

Omg

Found this old video

If you look back at her old video “how to get rid of belly fat” you can see her hips were bigger before
they did the show ages ago and pretty sure it was on channel 5? that's where i watched it when it aired!

Reactions: 3
Omg.. Conman in Elle’s story. He seriously looks like he’s just been infected and turning into a zombie :eek:
F26925C9-B6E4-45EB-BBD0-69BCF2805570.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but there is no way she’s a size 8 or wears a small from Gym shark. I’ve been wearing gym shark for a couple of years and have always worn a medium in leggings and I’m 5ft4 and a lot smaller than Elle, I’m not curvy or big boobed! What’s wrong with being a normal size, she’s going to make people who are a M or L feel awful about themselves when there’s nothing wrong with it. With a large following and a lot are probably young girls she should be helping people get out of that whole mindset.

Reactions: 13

Omg

Found this old video

She never had weight problems. She was never obese she was just a teenager with puppy fat. Literally that’s it (Was at school with her)

Reactions: 8
They’re coming across as a right pair of arseholes in this b&m stocking challenge crap. I can't stand con-man but she's always moaning at him and giving him 'the look'
I Couldn't watch it was cringe!! Con is like a little baby always wanting something! the pair of them are sickening! It was so snobby the pair of them think they re too good for B&M! can you actually picture her opening a B&M gift on xmas day LOL

Reactions: 9
Slightly off topic - but I actually don't know why she uploaded the B&M video? It was actually quite depressing to watch.

I know their whole vibe is taking the piss out of eachother etc, but I found this video actually quite sad because she just seemed so miserable and annoyed at Connor the whole time.
I try to avoid saying anything bad about Elle because I used to really love her videos and her whole you do you vibe - but now I feel since she got engaged she's really showing her true colours and her relationship just seems very crushed velvet insta vibes rather than an actual stable supportive relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.