Elle Darby #9 I don’t need to wear a mask & where’s my pants you may ask..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why when conman was declaring his love for her in car did it come across so put on. Not even married yet and already forcing it out.

Reactions: 15
I have nothing to give so I won’t be back until the new year! I had nothing to give for the last year in my job as an NHS worker and guess what? I can’t just say ‘I’ll be back in the new year’! It’s life! It’s your job get the f*ck on with it!!! And she hardly did vlogmas now did she????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hmmmm. After watching that "last" vlog she looked quite shifty to me. I doubt very much she's going to be silent for the next 2 weeks on YouTube. It's to build drama like she did with the proposal thing..

Also, why has she stopped having acrylics on?

Reactions: 17
Hmmmm. After watching that "last" vlog she looked quite shifty to me. I doubt very much she's going to be silent for the next 2 weeks on YouTube. It's to build drama like she did with the proposal thing..

Also, why has she stopped having acrylics on?
She had a painful experience with one ripping off n its put her off completely. Glad to see the back of the lash extensions tho always looked a mess.

Reactions: 8
She had a painful experience with one ripping off n its put her off completely. Glad to see the back of the lash extensions tho always looked a mess.
Ah I see. When did she say that I think I missed it? Oooh yes the camel eyes they were dreadful! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also @ele97 you asked when she filmed Katie after her shower on the previous thread, it’s her Vlogmas day 7 around 26:48

it’s awful

Reactions: 5
her breakout seems to be around her chin (hormonal) so could be pregnancy, or it could be from wearing a mask as my chin has been awful recently. ( not that she wears one all the time lol )

Reactions: 12
Why is she claiming she wants to keep the venue private she literally shared a photo of them standing outside and you can clearly see it’s the location in castle Combe ffs 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.