Elle Darby #74 Racist Elle Swift moves to the states & won’t be making any black mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they applied for the visas in November? Maybe they did it right after they found out they were pregnant and expedited the process, knowing that having a baby in the US would mean they have a higher chance of staying there after the 3 years on the visa runs out. Which would make her 3.5-4 months pregnant. Time will tell.
---
Didn't somebody suggest they could have done gender selection in Dubai?
That's a good point. If they did gender selection in Dubai, then they waited until it was confirmed they had the visas before going to get that done. So she'd be a few months pregnant at most. She's been wearing mostly baggy clothes lately too...

Reactions: 1
I have a little bit of local gossip, not sure if it’s new information. Apparently they applied for their visas late last year but were declined, then got accepted on appeal. They’ve told their friends literally the same as what they’ve told socials - that they are going to live their dreams and if they don’t like it they’ll just come back, but the current plan is a permanent move and putting Saint in school in the US.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
It is a massive kick in the teeth seeing her in such a beautiful place, 2 gorgeous healthy children, money etc when not too long ago she was being exposed for all that horrible disgusting tit she said

She’s just so undeserving of this amazing lifestyle she’s able to live and she seems to be being VERY smug and boasting a lot atm

Reactions: 59
There ain’t no way I’d be moving to Texas, don’t Texas get tornados? Like would they be prepared? Like do insurance companies cover that. I mean I know cali may get hurricanes? Also sorry to anyone who lives in America but I wouldn’t put my children in an American school..

Reactions: 6
It is a massive kick in the teeth seeing her in such a beautiful place, 2 gorgeous healthy children, money etc when not too long ago she was being exposed for all that horrible disgusting tit she said

She’s just so undeserving of this amazing lifestyle she’s able to live and she seems to be being VERY smug and boasting a lot atm
All that glitters isn't gold.

I think that's the best way to look at it when we view her stories and feel that injustice.

"Where ever you go in the world you take yourself with you" and she is grotesque whether shes shopping in Asda or Walmart, she's a stuck up bragger whether she's walking on an American beach with dogs or in the UK countryside that's how I see her tbh.

Reactions: 20

I couldn’t agree more. It makes me so SO angry, and I know she’s smug as duck about it too 🤢 racist cow

• Sad
Reactions: 7

All she has is money though. That is annoying don’t get me wrong but at the end of the day she has a plastic face, a husband who is a walking ICK who follows a load of other women on insta and two children who she has sold. The kids are the only ones who know a days work in that family! They’re going to dislike her when they grow up.

Reactions: 22
There ain’t no way I’d be moving to Texas, don’t Texas get tornados? Like would they be prepared? Like do insurance companies cover that. I mean I know cali may get hurricanes? Also sorry to anyone who lives in America but I wouldn’t put my children in an American school..
And earthquakes in California!

Reactions: 4
And earthquakes in California!
Isn’t cali on the San Andreas fault line…
---
Also for some reason I fully don’t believe the dogs are going with them. But at least they’re being looked after! Not by family though

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Might be a boring question but how do finances work out there ? Americans file their own tax returns for the year so will they have to do this based on their incomes from socials ? Is this why they like the idea of Texas - did someone say it was an income tax free state ?

Reactions: 1
She'd be much better off on the east coast like the Carolinas where you get more house for your money with closer to four seasons. But then again, she would have to know those states even exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All that glitters isn't gold.

I think that's the best way to look at it when we view her stories and feel that injustice.

"Where ever you go in the world you take yourself with you" and she is grotesque whether shes shopping in Asda or Walmart, she's a stuck up bragger whether she's walking on an American beach with dogs or in the UK countryside that's how I see her tbh.
100% This.

Her Tweets, personality, arrogance, braggyness, brattyness and ignorance will follow her forever. She has no discernable talent or skills to offer the world. Imagine trying to find a job in America and putting "eye bleeping the camera" and "sniffing Autumnal Homesense Candles" on her CV.

There is a feeling of injustice which is completely valid, considering 2 years on from being exposed for racist, homophobic, fatphobic, animal abuse Tweets she still does have a fanbase, followers a platform and still gets the odd Ad or deal and signed up to a new agency after being dropped from Gleam. But her core audience will not change, some of them will move on the more further away and out of touch she gets. She's not inspirational, she's not modest, she's not self aware. Eventually some of the Fiat 500's will move on.

One day this Influencer Era will be over, and most of the public are already wise to the fact of the vacuous and out of touch existence these people live and are sick of the smugness being rammed down their throats.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
100% This.

Her Tweets, personality, arrogance, braggyness, brattyness and ignorance will follow her forever. She has no discernable talent or skills to offer the world. Imagine trying to find a job in America and putting "eye bleeping the camera" and "sniffing Autumnal Homesense Candles" on her CV.

There is a feeling of injustice which is completely valid, considering 2 years on from being exposed for racist, homophobic, fatphobic, animal abuse Tweets she still does have a fanbase, followers a platform and still gets the odd Ad or deal and signed up to a new agency after being dropped from Gleam. But her core audience will not change, some of them will move on the more further away and out of touch she gets. She's not inspirational, she's not modest, she's not self aware. Eventually some of the Fiat 500's will move on.

One day this Influencer Era will be over, and most of the public are already wise to the fact of the vacuous and out of touch existence these people live and are sick of the smugness being rammed down their throats.
The pair of them have absolutely no clue about what they are doing. All this "I'm a Cali girl" what a load of tosh. She's been so up herself with this move, thinks she's absolutely made it. No, no love you haven't. Who in their right mind moves to the USA??!! Last place I'd take my babies.

Reactions: 13
Had a thought; doing ADS in the US is so different from the UK, so she won’t have to declare them properly over there, plus American brands pay so much more, she’s laughing as us mere mortals

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.