Elle Darby #72 It couldn’t glow and grow any clearer, she’s in her racist era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First Carys gets gifted Lapland and now EDL gets gifted a trip there too. I’d love to be able to afford to take my little one there. It’s so annoying to see people like her get gifted something they could easily afford.

Reactions: 32
First Carys gets gifted Lapland and now EDL gets gifted a trip there too. I’d love to be able to afford to take my little one there. It’s so annoying to see people like her get gifted something they could easily afford.
Have they actually gifted her? I was blocked ages ago so can’t see!

Reactions: 2
They only gifted one child though… “Romeo couldn’t make it”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They only gifted one child though… “Romeo couldn’t make it”
She said Romeo was poorly, we don't believe that?

I'm so annoyed about this, was planning to go next year but now feel like it's a bit tainted. It's SO expensive yet they just throw one her way for free. 😒

Reactions: 12
Message them. I am going too. Nothing will come if it but it pisses me off and messaging makes me feel better.

Reactions: 13
Uhh am I too strict?? Why’s she letting him run so far ahead… not cute imo

Reactions: 5
I am sure a while back she made a reference to not being close to her Mum's Mum and they rarely saw her.

Thread Suggestion
# 73 Another gifted trip for the racist Darby
Is she pregnant or just a bit Carby?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am so disappointed to hear that Lapland UK have gifted not just a racist but other influencers too. They should use that budget for children who are living in poverty or terminally ill children. Not influencers who can afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I am so disappointed to hear that Lapland UK have gifted not just a racist but other influencers too. They should use that budget for children who are living in poverty or terminally ill children. Not influencers who can afford it.
well said, your exactly right. These brands that invite influencers are doing the opposite of attracting guests!!

Reactions: 28
How does she get gifted ANYTHING?! And is still doing this as a job. I don’t get it. In the real working world if anyone said the things she did it would be over for them. How are people still ignorant to what she said or want to be associated with her? Just blows my mind companies literally gift to ANYONE other than people that actually deserve it 🤮

Reactions: 16
She said Romeo was poorly, we don't believe that?

I'm so annoyed about this, was planning to go next year but now feel like it's a bit tainted. It's SO expensive yet they just throw one her way for free. 😒
I have to say, if he was poorly, I wouldn’t be taking my other child to a freebie PR event. Didn’t Romeo end up in hospital?

Reactions: 6
I have to say, if he was poorly, I wouldn’t be taking my other child to a freebie PR event. Didn’t Romeo end up in hospital?
romeo had bronchiolitis my son had it about 2 months ago and also went to hospital! he was so poorly and he's still ill. I would not have left him either.

Reactions: 4
IMG_8324.jpeg

please please please let them keep having boys, I can’t stand the cockiness of them thinking they’ll definitely have a girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
View attachment 2642083

please please please let them keep having boys, I can’t stand the cockiness of them thinking they’ll definitely have a girl
It’s just so bloody vile to say stuff like that. They have two healthy boys, you would think losing her mum young would have taught Elle to be grateful for what you have. The thought of her having a girl and rearing another entitled narcissist makes me 🤢

Reactions: 28
His hair is just awful 😩 are they too broke for him to have a decent haircut or what!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.