Elle Darby #72 It couldn’t glow and grow any clearer, she’s in her racist era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can't cope with how exactly the same Gemma's video is to Elle's, even down to the caption, the outfits, the location, the horrible beige filter and the announcement date ☠ Whenever I see these announcements I always remember a tiktok about influencers where they said to bear in mind that these moments aren't candid, and a tripod/another person filming is in the room too.

Reactions: 28
Saw Elle on the 29th coming out of a cheap Chinese nail bar in the shires shopping centre in Trowbridge. She really is short and dumpy, with greasy hair, wearing a super unflattering tracksuit. I thought Emily C owned a beauty salon and she used to get her nails done there, how the mighty have fallen

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well baby number 3 is the only thing on that list he can achieve, I think he’s a good dad already, engaged with saint and clearly has a good relationship with him. Kid wouldn’t play into it otherwise.

new business venture I can’t think what that would be

Reactions: 17
Did anyone seen Conman’s resolutions?
#3? As in baby number 3?
Maybe it’s just reaffirming number 3 of being a good father and husband?

He’s made a typo though so I guess being more careful with what they post on social media is not a priority.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
15 comments on her latest post… I feel another giveaway coming on her broadcast to boost engagement

Reactions: 6
Sorry, a bit late here, but I’ve just watched the Lapland uk vlog. I cannot believe how loosely Saint is strapped into his car seat!! If she crashes there is no way he won’t be thrown out for that seat, especially as he’s forward facing! How can she be so irresponsible?!

Reactions: 7
Sorry, a bit late here, but I’ve just watched the Lapland uk vlog. I cannot believe how loosely Saint is strapped into his car seat!! If she crashes there is no way he won’t be thrown out for that seat, especially as he’s forward facing! How can she be so irresponsible?!
Because she's an idiot who literally doesn't give a tit. "Good mum" my ass.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have the tea between Elle and her in laws? I saw Connor’s sister celebrated her son’s birthday recently didn’t see Connor post about him at all unless they keep that part of the family private?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have the tea between Elle and her in laws? I saw Connor’s sister celebrated her son’s birthday recently didn’t see Connor post about him at all unless they keep that part of the family private?
I know that there was a fall out between Connor and his sister and possibly his parents too but not sure why. When Twittergate happened I asked someone who knows the Swifts what they thought of Elle, and they said they didn’t know because Connor’s parents keep themselves to themselves and wouldn’t say anything to anyone even if they disliked her. Last I checked Connor and his sister didn’t follow each other on Instagram but that might’ve changed now.

Reactions: 13
I know that there was a fall out between Connor and his sister and possibly his parents too but not sure why. When Twittergate happened I asked someone who knows the Swifts what they thought of Elle, and they said they didn’t know because Connor’s parents keep themselves to themselves and wouldn’t say anything to anyone even if they disliked her. Last I checked Connor and his sister didn’t follow each other on Instagram but that might’ve changed now.
I always thought it strange we've only seen Connors mum once since Saint arrived. I think it was on a vlog where they went on a train somewhere- she was with them. Then there was talk they fell out not long after and now you don't see or hear a word about his family do you?

Reactions: 3
Is his sister called Megan? I’m sure at the time of the wedding she did an Ask Me Anything. Someone asked if she was going to the wedding and she said no. But then a few weeks later she was actually there.

Reactions: 5
Is his sister called Megan? I’m sure at the time of the wedding she did an Ask Me Anything. Someone asked if she was going to the wedding and she said no. But then a few weeks later she was actually there.
Yeah and didn’t she post some quotes about being family but not really being family, after the racism scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.