Elle Darby #72 It couldn’t glow and grow any clearer, she’s in her racist era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest vlog (her gift swap with Katie) is a joke. She was wearing a jumper she intended to gift to Katie, but she kept it for herself. The gifts she got seemed really half assed, last minute purchases, some of which were broken. The big gift she got Katie was a Hotel Chocolat velvetiser, and she demanded that Katie go make her a hot chocolate at the end of the video lol. You couldn't make it up.

Meanwhile Katie got Elle Ouai hair conditioner, Sol de Janeiro body set, claw clips from Anthropologie, a Lush gift set, TWO Sisters & Seekers hoodies, White Company candles, LaNeige lip set, Mac lipliner. Katie is genuinely the antithesis of Elle; she is SO kind and SO generous, and it genuinely hurts me to see Elle using her for views. I've said it once, and I'll say again; Katie deserves way better.
I agree and she couldn't even get Katie real uggs!!! It wasn't nice to watch

Reactions: 18
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if EDL is planning on getting pregnant again as soon as possible, she'll stop at nothing to get that baby girl she can exploit
Knowing EDL she will have another boy as she never gets things quite right. I hope her boys are immune from her BS and bring home partners to cause her fake lips, creepy eyes and other fake body parts explode in rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree and she couldn't even get Katie real uggs!!! It wasn't nice to watch
I thought this was really harsh, a few of the girls at work have those Uggs so I’m sure if they can get hold of them so could Elle! She wouldn’t dare wear dupes so why get them for Katie

Reactions: 20
If she can spend £150 on a face cream and other expensive shite surely she could’ve got Katie some real uggs

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I agree too if Elle really has the money she would've bought dear Katie her fave sis the uggs instead chose cheap dupes

Also any of you ever watched Gemma Miles years ago she did a gift guide with her then bestie Sophie and to me that was so staged all expensive gifts back and forth it's one of the only old video's she's left up since she became a beige ghost in her house but to me that was the same as this staged and planned

Reactions: 9
Katie is only her fave sis because she brings in the views and makes her look like a caring and empathetic person. She was hateful about Katie in those Tweets. She was clearly impatient and embarrassed by her. She was way too stuck up and high almighty to treat Katie with respect. She thought everyone was below her and that she was the epitome of perfect. My Niece is 21 and has special needs and our whole family, young children included, love and respect her to bits. They wouldn't dream of saying anything degrading about her. They don't even see her as any different and they're kids and teens. No excuse to write tit about your own sister who you are fully aware has needs. No matter your age.
She's a user. She's self consumed with image. But if it suits and it brings in the cash, then she can fake care.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
See I think Katie didn’t buy those gifts. She seemed confused when Elle was opening them like she wasn’t sure what they were. I also don’t believe Elle would allow Katie to spend that amount of money on her (everything she supposedly bought was really expensive!). I think Elle bought herself those gifts off Katie and said just pretend their off you for a video and I’ll surprise you with some gifts back etc
No offence to Katie but I don’t think she’s that clued up about all these brands that she supposedly bought presents from. Whole video seemed very staged to me
I didn't think about that but I think you're right. Tbh this makes it even worse, if EDL decided to buy all the presents for herself. It means she dropped £700ish for presents for herself, and gave Katie fake uggs and a broken cup that Connor can superglue back together (lol). She is such a greedy cow :sick:

Reactions: 16
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if EDL is planning on getting pregnant again as soon as possible, she'll stop at nothing to get that baby girl she can exploit
She is so boring and lackluster that she would have to get pregnant for content… herself alone isn’t enough to be relevant. Exploiting her family members is THE only way she can film content.

Reactions: 9
I didn't think about that but I think you're right. Tbh this makes it even worse, if EDL decided to buy all the presents for herself. It means she dropped £700ish for presents for herself, and gave Katie fake uggs and a broken cup that Connor can superglue back together (lol). She is such a greedy cow :sick:
When she said that I legit screamed !!! Buy the girl a new cup ffs ! Cheap as duck

Reactions: 4
Can anyone give me the yewtube link for her as mine has failed and I'm dying to see what you're all talking about. 😁
#don'twanttogiveheranymoneyforviews

Reactions: 6
Can anyone give me the yewtube link for her as mine has failed and I'm dying to see what you're all talking about. 😁
#don'twanttogiveheranymoneyforviews
I've just been on but the gift swap video isn't on there yet...at least on mine? Some of the other vlogmas ones are though if you want them?

Reactions: 1
Oh god, who's this?? Never liked Romeo but always liked Saint, seems to be coming common now though
I don't follow her but seen tons of people sharing it to their story today - @sophiejaneyoung. I also follow someone who has two boys called Romeo and Saint! Getting v popular. Bet El is fuming 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I didn't have knowledge of her past behaviour, I would really like elle. I do find her honesty about her journey with grief very insightful and I do think it could help people going through those feelings.
But there are so many things that frustrate me about her too. I do believe that we make mistakes as we grow up, I do believe we all have the choice and chance to make amends and to grow and learn from our mistakes. I do believe someone can change their past beliefs after educating yourself. However I always feel like elle has never acknowledged her blatant racism head on. She talks alot about being the adult she needed when little, but i feel she's just shifting blame. It's as though she just went down the mindfulness/ spiritual route to comfort herself when those tweets came to light. Her whole online persona is now this enlightened guru momma. And I just find it so cringe. You dont just change because you read a few self help books or light some candles. And so that annoys me about her, I never felt her sorrow regarding the tweets was for the right reasons. If she had shown her educating herself on the people she was so vile about and owned it, I do think she could have done a lot of good on her channel, alongside her other content. But I think it's all about the money for elle and con.
Shame really because as I think her journey with grief and motherhood has been very honest and feels genuine.

Reactions: 17
If I didn't have knowledge of her past behaviour, I would really like elle. I do find her honesty about her journey with grief very insightful and I do think it could help people going through those feelings.
But there are so many things that frustrate me about her too. I do believe that we make mistakes as we grow up, I do believe we all have the choice and chance to make amends and to grow and learn from our mistakes. I do believe someone can change their past beliefs after educating yourself. However I always feel like elle has never acknowledged her blatant racism head on. She talks alot about being the adult she needed when little, but i feel she's just shifting blame. It's as though she just went down the mindfulness/ spiritual route to comfort herself when those tweets came to light. Her whole online persona is now this enlightened guru momma. And I just find it so cringe. You dont just change because you read a few self help books or light some candles. And so that annoys me about her, I never felt her sorrow regarding the tweets was for the right reasons. If she had shown her educating herself on the people she was so vile about and owned it, I do think she could have done a lot of good on her channel, alongside her other content. But I think it's all about the money for elle and con.
Shame really because as I think her journey with grief and motherhood has been very honest and feels genuine.
I always think of the family brunch meet up in somewhere like Bath when I read posts like this. It really stuck with me. The family all chatting and dressed casually. Then in walses Elle dressed head to foot in white like she was a film star off to Siberia, and the atmosphere changed dramatically and I read it as "oh my God, the family bomb has arrived," and everyone was immediately hyper vigilant. Which makes me think she's probably a narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.