Elle Darby #72 It couldn’t glow and grow any clearer, she’s in her racist era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again mentioned a daughter in the Zara portion of her latest video, along with the fact she mentioned that she had to take a pregnancy test at the end of the video too. She’s so desperate for a girl, and to an extent I get it because of having that mother daughter relationship she had and wanting to replicate it, but honestly it just sounds like she won’t be happy until she has her girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I don't understand why so many influencers are hung up on needing a girl. Is it to dress them a certain way? To do things you can't do with a boy? Which is what exactly? You can have a bond with a boy as much as you can a girl. I'm sorry, I just don't understand it. A child is a child. Either gender could be a Mummy's boy/Daddy's girl and vice versa. I'm guessing it's for the shallow, girlie shopping, hair and make up. Like boys only do 'boy things' with Mummy. Baffles me.

Reactions: 38
I don't understand why so many influencers are hung up on needing a girl. Is it to dress them a certain way? To do things you can't do with a boy? Which is what exactly? You can have a bond with a boy as much as you can a girl. I'm sorry, I just don't understand it. A child is a child. Either gender could be a Mummy's boy/Daddy's girl and vice versa. I'm guessing it's for the shallow, girlie shopping, hair and make up. Like boys only do 'boy things' with Mummy. Baffles me.
With a father like ConJob, those boys will ONLY be doing “boy” things. God help them if they grow up not wanting to be, ug, Traditional Man.

Reactions: 11
I don’t have kids and don’t want them, but when I was younger I always thought to myself if I ever did have them or decide to, I’d never want a girl! I’m not a girly girl at all and was a tomboy as a kid and still am most of the time now, I’d not have a bloody clue what to do with a girl unless she was a tomboy like me 😂😂 same for a bit I guess, as you don’t know what they’re going to be into, but always felt I’d have had a better chance with a boy! Lol! Altho I’d probably have been ok thanks to my bf who is probably better at being a girl than I am!

Reactions: 5
Poor Romeo only 4 months old and she's ranting on. I mean at least they gave it some time with Saint but this time come on. Seriously.

Reactions: 18
Purely to pay her bills!
Another birth to film and monetise…….
Another child to exploit……

Reactions: 17
IMG_5255.jpeg

What absolute shite. She wanted to make friends by being hateful to almost every group of people and offending anyone who didn’t look like her? It’s not the ‘start’ Elle. It’s the end.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2440565
What absolute shite. She wanted to make friends by being hateful to almost every group of people and offending anyone who didn’t look like her? It’s not the ‘start’ Elle. It’s the end.
She hasn’t worked with a brand since it happened and that’s where the money is. YouTube doesn’t pay well without sponsors Adsense is pennies and she doesn’t even deserve that!

£10 for a top with a stain?!!
Everyone else on Vinted sells their clothes for £3 / £4 who on earth is buying her dirt?! Has she mentioned giving the money she gets to charity or anything? Otherwise I’m appalled!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s only selling small clothes that don’t fit her, or never did…. Because she’s definitely not a small 🤡

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2440565
No! I saw you with that marketing book tucked under your arm, when you were moaning about being a PT instructor.
You just wanted to "rinse" people
#fakeasfuck

Reactions: 6
What’s with all this selling and clearing out? Moving house very soon by the sounds of it 🤥 (sorry if this has been mentioned already, I’m not keeping up!)

Reactions: 14
Wonky eyed Carby showing her true colours in selling crappy tat for her own money gains. Also in her story she's mentioned selling her kids clothes and keeping for next baby, this woman ain't up the duff why does she need to keep and think about baby already. These poor boys are honestly pointless to her until she has a girl. I hope that this girl hates her mum when she is ever born/around 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Conman living up to his name selling used shoes for prices you could or nearly could just buy them new. Who wants his gross hand me downs?! 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.