Elle Darby #72 It couldn’t glow and grow any clearer, she’s in her racist era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am crying with laughter at the ad on her insta stories.
its so not on brand at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm SO sure she did an undeclared ad for this the other day?? Conner was playing it in the background while he ate breakfast or something and she mentioned it but there was absolutely no #AD and I knew it stunk of one!

Reactions: 2
Please spill for the blocked!
Tried to post a screen recording but it said the file was too large.

It's an advert for a crappy CHRISTMAS (a bit late Hun) themed phone game that she 100% never plays.

How embarrassing. Her nose contour is terrible too

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tried to post a screen recording but it said the file was too large.

It's an advert for a crappy CHRISTMAS (a bit late Hun) themed phone game that she 100% never plays.

How embarrassing. Her nose contour is terrible too
Must be a condition of her new representation. Gotta manifest a bit harder in 2024 boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HEY ANGELLLSSS
Happy two year anniversary to us exposing Carby for the racist she is 🥳🥳🥳 probably peak entertainment that will never be seen on tattle again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
HEY ANGELLLSSS
Happy two year anniversary to us exposing Carby for the racist she is 🥳🥳🥳 probably peak entertainment that will never be seen on tattle again 😂
lets not forget some of her other titles that bleep of a human is……Fatphobic, homophobic, ageist, I’m sure cynophobic from how she bitched about her dog

Reactions: 16
As someone who knew lucy in real life she isn't a genuinely nice person. And she didn't keep out of anything. She deleted her old social media accounts, claimed she didn't have any back then which was a lie and dropped elle until she hoped it had blown over. And elle was dropped from gleam back then, nothing to do with going under
I’m stupidly shocked by this! I actually quite liked Lucy a few years ago but my views changed as I grew up a bit and realised exploiting kids for money just isn’t great so I stopped watching her. She always seemed nicer than Elle but I suppose it’s not unsurprising, they are sisters at the end of the day.
---
I have ignored Elle for quite a few months, someone like an old post of mine and made me want to look at her on YT to see what she up to.....Yep she is a bleep, her kids will inherit her BS outlook on life and I highly doubt her opinion on a broad of matters have changed if at all. She is still is me, me, me and me, grifting away and looking like a circus clown.

View attachment 2614942View attachment 2614951
I’m no contact with my mother but my family on her side are all deeply racist and horrible people, I however am not. It’s more common for kids to follow in their parents footsteps but hopefully the boys won’t and will grow up with their own untainted mindset. People aren’t born racist, I hope she doesn’t turn those sweet little boys into little terrors. I feel really sad for those kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well well well. Gemma Louise has announced. She has to copy Elle, so here we go with the second child content. Honestly no idea what these influences are doing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.