Elle Darby #71 Tiny crack and her 9 ounce son, you'll always be a racist hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you IMAGINE.
Don’t support her or her views at all and I know what she said was awful, but imagine thinking those two are your best friends, and then they drop you like a sack of tit when the tweets came out, whether they agreed with her views or not I imagine she’d still be pissed about it 😂 not defending any of them or their words/behaviour at all btw!
Good for them, she’s vile and if I was friends with someone and found out those were their views, I would do the same. Elles tweets were awful. She was nineteen when she spoke about ‘foreign smelly men’ at her gym, turning up her nose. Her thoughts in words show deep ingrained beliefs and I don’t think for one minute she feels differently now. I think she’s a racist, I think she’s homophobic and I think she judges anyone who doesn’t fit into what she thinks is acceptable. I have no doubt in person she comes across all nice and lovely, but I think we’ve seen the real Elle in those tweets. I do get you are not defending them 😀👍

Reactions: 22
Molly is in NYC still isn’t she? Don’t even think she talks to her does she haha

it probably isn’t even anyone that huge she’s prob just drumming it up for the draaaama
I know Molly Mae reached out to her during the height of the racism scandal (behind closed doors of course, never publicly supported her) when everyone else dropped her but I’m not sure if they’re still in contact tbh.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Not sure if this has been posted before (don’t think it has anyway) but someone posted on Twitter that when you type smelly bald YouTuber into google images elle comes up from her statement about the “smelly foreigners” in the gym 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we think they are moving? Based on what they said at the end of the new vlog and if so where,??

IMG_7307.png

Surely Jo Malone aren’t doing that badly that they need to pay Count Con to advertise their perfume with his scabby fingernails

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.