Elle Darby #71 Tiny crack and her 9 ounce son, you'll always be a racist hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I haven’t looked at her posts for ages but guessing off the bruises she’s had under eye /tear duct filler?

Reactions: 2
Ok I haven’t looked at her posts for ages but guessing off the bruises she’s had under eye /tear duct filler?
she used to vlog herself years ago getting tear duct filler so wouldn't surprise me if she still had it done or if these are the long lasting effects of her getting it, I think it's quite an easy thing to go wrong if done more then a few times as the skin is so delicate under the eye

Reactions: 6
The state of her phone screen! Smashed to bits!! Not a good advert for those Casetify cases she’s always flogging 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never look at Count Con's page but now he's posted a video of Saint hitting the dog thinking it's cute. Idiots. My toddler know that you give them a gentle pat, not a whack. The fact that they think it's cute and post worthy shows they don't think it's wrong or try correct Saint's behaviour

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Having to beg for people to work with you isn’t a good look EDL x
Why would any company want to work with her knowing that she doesn’t have a fan base copying her every move anymore, and that they’ll be seen as racist supporters and get hate for it? 😂

Reactions: 23
also no info whatsoever so no reputable company would contact someone who literally gives no info… it could be food, could be clothes, could be homeware… duck me dig into some common sense 😂

Reactions: 16
She’s gutted that she wasn’t invited to the NTAs! So many Z+ listers were posing on the red carpet. Someone remind me, did she go before her tweets were discovered? I do remember that dress she wore to it - her wedding dress choices pale in comparison.

Reactions: 15
Poor Herbie 😭

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’ve reported for animal abuse. I doubt Instagram will do anything about it but it’s not cute to see a child hitting a dog. labradors are so gentle but who knows what they can tolerate

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.