Elle Darby #71 Tiny crack and her 9 ounce son, you'll always be a racist hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's well documented that she hated the elderly family dog they had when she was a teenager/young adult. Most animal lovers absolutely loved their pets growing up. Mine were my absolute world.

Reactions: 21
Elle Darby #72 Chavvy Carby and Count Con dug up from his grave, not everything has to be an era, babe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Never thought I’d see the day Elle Darby copying GML for once not the other way round 😂 on the beg for some next collaborations for the new house Elle like GML has? (Have they actually sold yet? Lol)

Reactions: 7
So protective of dogs and seeing anybody hitting a dog makes me so sad 😢
Discipline your damn child Elle and Connor! Terrible behaviour. While he’s a child nip this behaviour in the bud. They are a horrid pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So protective of dogs and seeing anybody hitting a dog makes me so sad 😢
Discipline your damn child Elle and Connor! Terrible behaviour. While he’s a child nip this behaviour in the bud. They are a horrid pair.
Well we know where he gets that behaviour from, his vile mother. Spent most of her teenage years being spiteful to the family cat and wishing her dead.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
IMG_2783.png
Ok so who do we think her next guest is and WHY are people even bothering to be a guest?! Her podcast isn’t doing anything special at all so I can’t imagine it’s bringing much (if any) money in?!
Does anyone else feel like the world and his dog has basically just forgiven her (other than us of course)??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The one of saint whacking the dog on the head , I know he’s just a child but to stand and film it , then to upload it …. Not good
Oh he didn’t delete it or take it down, it was a story that would’ve expired

View attachment 2435061Ok so who do we think her next guest is and WHY are people even bothering to be a guest?! Her podcast isn’t doing anything special at all so I can’t imagine it’s bringing much (if any) money in?!
Does anyone else feel like the world and his dog has basically just forgiven her (other than us of course)??
Oooh molly mae?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Obviously it will be someone who shares her vile views, otherwise you’d say no. Birds of a feather and all that!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2435061Ok so who do we think her next guest is and WHY are people even bothering to be a guest?! Her podcast isn’t doing anything special at all so I can’t imagine it’s bringing much (if any) money in?!
James & Carys 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My money is on Lucy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
James & Carys 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Could you IMAGINE.
Don’t support her or her views at all and I know what she said was awful, but imagine thinking those two are your best friends, and then they drop you like a sack of tit when the tweets came out, whether they agreed with her views or not I imagine she’d still be pissed about it 😂 not defending any of them or their words/behaviour at all btw!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.