Elle Darby #71 Tiny crack and her 9 ounce son, you'll always be a racist hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to break the alphabet game but who the duck is Connor to give advice on how to work out with a full time job 💀
IMG_8500.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
On her stories saying her face has aged 20 years since having 2 babies! 😂😂😂

No hun you looked like a 40 something before saint coz of all the filler! Stupid cow!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jesus christ I've had to do it for you guys but I've just lost more time watching carby...

1. Aged by 20yrs with a face of makeup partly on.
2. Sleep training her newborn who is still 6 weeks old. Not being funny but our second had to stick to our routine.
3.wasting money on sleep consultants
4. Phone calls probably with her manager
5. Finally admitted to being overtired and stimulated then ruined it but saying bullshit and manifestation crap.
6. "SO *SMACKS tongue in mouth* babes it's so hard being a mum of two
7. How to I remove this trollop from my brain

Missed you Elle back to being your babe 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Please someone call con man out, I am rattled by him giving advice on working out around full time and entertaining saint when they won’t admit he goes to nursery almost full time.
seriously who is asking this moron these questions

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Please someone call con man out, I am rattled by him giving advice on working out around full time and entertaining saint when they won’t admit he goes to nursery almost full time.
seriously who is asking this moron these questions
Maybe he works out at 5am to be back in time to take Saint to nursery so queen Ellie can lie in bed all morning

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What on earth is with her face in her video this morning the one where she states " she's aged 20 years" Christ her face that's some bad fake tan...
---
What on earth is with her face in her video this morning the one where she states " she's aged 20 years" Christ her face that's some bad fake tan...
Or is it her make up 😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.