Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I mean its lovely but you can get the same stuff cheaper and without Angelle all over it xxx

Reactions: 2
Someone on here referred to him as "Con-t Dracula" and I've never been able to see anything else since 🤣
🤣🤣 think it was me with this comment

Its just tacky just like her so doesn't surprise me.. I mean she turns up to that wedding venue looking like a street Walker with Count Conman 🧛‍♂️

😂😂😂😂

🤣🤣 think it was me with this comment

Its just tacky just like her so doesn't surprise me.. I mean she turns up to that wedding venue looking like a street Walker with Count Conman 🧛‍♂️

😂😂😂😂
If not then whoever said it first is a legend 🤪

Reactions: 3
How much does this look like Angelle

Thought this was Angelle collection... So much cheaper
I might actually buy that cardigan it’s nice 👍 also saw Gemma miles wearing Angelle in a post recently I can’t watch Elle anymore the voice is pure irritating.

Reactions: 6
Unless its a well known brand Nike, gymshark or a designer make I definitely would not want something with tacky angelle all over it! I feel like it cheapens it! But then again I'd never buy from her brand in the first place!

Reactions: 11
I could be being petty, but judging by connors past comments and photos he shares of Elle, on his story he’s agreed with a comment that Elle is so beautiful but bar one photo with a baby Herbie/hector all the photos are of Elle pre surgery / before she put on weight?
It’s like that video when she asked what photo he would show people of her if asked and he pulled up a bikini pic from 2018 before she gained weight and massively messed with her face, and she looked down about it...

Reactions: 16
Gemma, molly, Elle Lucy they all seem like the same person why would you want to be someone else just makes me think they are insecure which is sad. I’ve got some wrinkles now and I considering filling them then decide even i am too young to be messing with my face at 30!

Reactions: 10
Watching an old vlog of hers... (boy talk part 2) con-artist has told elle that he saves pics of girls on instagram because he thinks "SHE" may like them or find them inspiring....

Elle hun have you ever heard of a wank bank? 🤦🏼‍♀️ he's a liar boo but you do you of course.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Conman always manages to make everything about him and always sounds like an hole. Honestly what does she see in him?
I live 10 minutes from the Warner brothers/Harry potter studios, so I am basically Hermione Granger

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I watched her confidence vlog, may have been from last year. Does anyone know who the family member was who told her she's an embarrassment to the family etc? It sounds like she fell out with absolutely everyone except maybe Lucy and Katie? Her "fitness" journey vlog is also quite shocking. She has some terrible issues with food/binge/restrict. Clearly in a binge phase of her life lately because all we see her knocking back is junk, chocolate and takeaways

Reactions: 6
I watched her confidence vlog, may have been from last year. Does anyone know who the family member was who told her she's an embarrassment to the family etc? It sounds like she fell out with absolutely everyone except maybe Lucy and Katie? Her "fitness" journey vlog is also quite shocking. She has some terrible issues with food/binge/restrict. Clearly in a binge phase of her life lately because all we see her knocking back is junk, chocolate and takeaways
Don’t know who the family member was but they would be bang on! 😂

I haven’t seen fitness vlog but can imagine she really restricted to get to that size and shape. It’s clear as day she’s not a naturally slim girl, the hips give her curves. I personally think she looked ill when she was doing the body building and her head looked to big for her body. I wouldn’t say she looked naturally pretty even back then!

Reactions: 4
Don’t know who the family member was but they would be bang on! 😂

I haven’t seen fitness vlog but can imagine she really restricted to get to that size and shape. It’s clear as day she’s not a naturally slim girl, the hips give her curves. I personally think she looked ill when she was doing the body building and her head looked to big for her body. I wouldn’t say she looked naturally pretty even back then!
No, even with being 51/53kg back then as she said, she still had quite wide hips it's her natural shape. She admitted she starves herself to lose weight then keep it off with hours of weights and cardio. It's quite sad really! She looked better without all the fillers and boob job. She can't be as confident as she makes out it makes sense now why she clings on to Con Artist

Reactions: 3
Sorry, I was watching her "gift guide for her" video but she was irritating me (oops) so I just looked at the description and I'm near tears at her suggestions? She said Luxury + budget but it's mainly CT, Angelle, designer brands and tech 😭 I appreciate that a few people can still afford that stuff this Christmas, but as someone who's been furloughed.. having to sit through a video talking about Dior, Balenciaga and £65 Architecture coffee table book the video just left me feeling a little deflated. Seeing as she's doing all these videos separate anyway (her/him/??) maybe this year would've been the one to separate the luxury and "bUdGeT" items, or at least have them in separate halves of the video.

I do partly feel as though a lot of influencers end up with suggestion lists like this because they forget what budget means to the average person.. plus given she's recently said that her and Connor often just buy each other a bleedin holiday each Christmas I don't know why I'm surprised
Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 11.49.26.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I still have doubts over the hips being natural, I disagree when I watch back old vlogs and i have seen them all that her hips are naturally like that. They are a very unnatural shape now imo. Fat does not just deposit itself disproportionately in one area without it smattering elsewhere

• Haha
Sorry, I was watching her "gift guide for her" video but she was irritating me (oops) so I just looked at the description and I'm near tears at her suggestions? She said Luxury + budget but it's mainly CT, Angelle, designer brands and tech 😭 I appreciate that a few people can still afford that stuff this Christmas, but as someone who's been furloughed.. having to sit through a video talking about Dior, Balenciaga and £65 Architecture coffee table book the video just left me feeling a little deflated. Seeing as she's doing all these videos separate anyway (her/him/??) maybe this year would've been the one to separate the luxury and "bUdGeT" items, or at least have them in separate halves of the video.

I do partly feel as though a lot of influencers end up with suggestion lists like this because they forget what budget means to the average person.. plus given she's recently said that her and Connor often just buy each other a bleedin holiday each Christmas I don't know why I'm surprised
View attachment 303404
It's a joke because she just recommends things that will earn her cash of course and people fall for it! So sorry you're having a tough time, ignore these show off idiots they really don't live in the real world It's quite pathetic

Reactions: 5
I just watched Gemma’s christmas gift guide for her and now watching Elle, at least Gemma showed the products really! Was a bit boring just listening to her without any easy visuals to see it whilst watching!

BF41F118-4679-4562-85EB-333EE1C3C2FB.png

Someone in the thread may have already mentioned this earlier but I don’t know why I was so surprised that greasy con didn’t share ANY recent pics of Elle except the one with Hector. To me that says a lot about what he thinks about her appearance.... he’s only got his eyes one thing ££££££

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.