Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Us peasants can escape covid and look at theyre crazy ass consumerism and lip fillers. So high and mighty of them To offer this 😊😊😊 dear jesus they need To wake up
The bloody idiots who follow and line their pockets are the ones that need to wake up and sharp!

Reactions: 9
I’ve had to unfollow Connor today. Absolutely can’t stand him and his crappy hair. Spent hundreds on some 380s And then rates them a 7/10. Is it just me who wouldn’t buy something unless I absolutely loved it especially for that amount of money!

Reactions: 13
I’ve had to unfollow Connor today. Absolutely can’t stand him and his crappy hair. Spent hundreds on some 380s And then rates them a 7/10. Is it just me who wouldn’t buy something unless I absolutely loved it especially for that amount of money!
He’s such a dick. He’s a massive reason why I can’t stand Elle anymore. He is so happy to leech off her and she just lets him. He thinks he’s gods gift to women, the lad is absolutely vile!! Many apologies to anyone here who thinks he’s a top hunk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not to tit on his parade as I’m actually surprised he is doing some work for himself for once and not just living off of Elle’s earnings. But duck me if you’re going to do an ad about food and cooking at least make sure the bloody oven glove in your photo is clean! 🤮

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed this weird mark where her engagement ring is? There's something very off about her engagement ring and I just can't figure it out, my engagement ring cost £1,000 (to me an awful lot of money) and looks a lot more expensive and better made than her apparent over £10k ring 🙈🙈🙈I actually like Elle, I just don't get the obvious lies surrounding the engagement!!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I don't know if it's the filters she uses on her story that make her ring look so weird.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed this weird mark where her engagement ring is? There's something very off about her engagement ring and I just can't figure it out, my engagement ring cost £1,000 (to me an awful lot of money) and looks a lot more expensive and better made than her apparent over £10k ring 🙈🙈🙈I actually like Elle, I just don't get the obvious lies surrounding the engagement!!
It looks kind of discoloured

Reactions: 4
It's probably where she cakes herself in fake tan. I used to wear a lot back in the day.. I had a real gold ring with an amethyst stone and diamonds in it that would leave black marks like that. The metal must have reacted with it.

Either that or she's wearing a fake and the real one is in the safe. I don't think I'd feel safe advertising the fact I've got a 10k ring, I'd fear getting mugged or something. Can't be too careful these days. But this is elle, she's not got a lot of sense really

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s such a dick. He’s a massive reason why I can’t stand Elle anymore. He is so happy to leech off her and she just lets him. He thinks he’s gods gift to women, the lad is absolutely vile!! Many apologies to anyone here who thinks he’s a top hunk 😂
Can’t believe there’s girls out there who think he is a top hunk 🤢 he makes my skin crawl!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Cant believe every picture she uploads or insta story has a filter on it of how she wishes she looked

Reactions: 5
22E95D4E-2085-443E-89B8-E522439B2F0C.jpeg

Hahahahaha what is he doing???? He must be so desperate to earn some coin. Get a real job, Connuuuuuh. He doesn’t even cook??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What the hell 😒

Isn't any advert normally approved before posting? Tesco really do pay anyone
Sorry but Tesco need to really sort out their advertising department!! These two make me want to never step foot in there stores again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His hand looks like a mutilated stump that the dog has been chewing on😳
Hahahaha it does look like a mutilated stump, this cannot be unseen 😂

Tesco must be desperate as well. I’m also annoyed by the fact that even when he finally tries to earn some money himself, Elle needs to help him with his stupid dog picture. She really lowered her standards, going from private school boo boo harrods angel to this⬇
C3C321A6-95F4-42DF-A4B2-D58765228536.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahaha it does look like a mutilated stump, this cannot be unseen 😂

Tesco must be desperate as well. I’m also annoyed by the fact that even when he finally tries to earn some money himself, Elle needs to help him with his stupid dog picture. She really lowered her standards, going from private school boo boo harrods angel to this⬇
View attachment 299776
The dog doesn’t look so happy either 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.