Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of people misinterpret the whole “boo” and “sis” thing - it’s quite obviously a deliberate OTT, some sort of sarcasm. Anyway, I think some of the comments on here regarding hers and Connors appearances are quite vile tbh - there’s no need to be so cruel. This place is for discussion, not to ridicule people on how they look.
I get what you're trying to say. And yeah sure, some comments just outright calling her/connor ugly unprovoked can be a bit aggressive.
But.
Voicing unease at the way Connor eye fucks himself in every photo is not being cruel.
Mentioning the way she thrusts her ring in every conceivable shot is not being vile.
Being tired of the aggressive trouser tug or jumper lift she does as posing is not ridicule.
Raising awareness of the extortionate pricing she's slapped on some loungewear to feed her White Company addiction isn't either.
Pointing out the fact that she is definitely not a size 6/8 is not malicious.
Thinking about the whole English population, it's rare to be a size 6 past age 20 anyway. There is nothing wrong with being a size 12 (12-14 the UK average fgs!). The issue comes with her trying to fit into an "ideal" that isn't doable for her.

Finally, and I'm very sorry to break it to you, you do NOT have to be a linguist to know she is not using the terms "boo" or "angel" as sarcasm or as a deliberate OTT. I don't understand how you've even drawn this conclusion from watching her videos.

If you're an all positive, all love, big-time fan of hers - good! I am glad she brings positivity to your life! Enjoy her content!
But get off of Tattle. It is a gossip site so we will continue to... gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I get what you're trying to say. And yeah sure, some comments just outright calling her/connor ugly unprovoked can be a bit aggressive.
But.
Voicing unease at the way Connor eye fucks himself in every photo is not being cruel.
Mentioning the way she thrusts her ring in every conceivable shot is not being vile.
Being tired of the aggressive trouser tug or jumper lift she does as posing is not ridicule.
Raising awareness of the extortionate pricing she's slapped on some loungewear to feed her White Company addiction isn't either.
Thinking about the whole English population, it's rare to be a size 6 past age 20 anyway. There is nothing wrong with being a size 12 (12-14 the UK average fgs!). The issue comes with her trying to fit into an "ideal" that isn't doable for her.

Finally, and I'm very sorry to break it to you, you do NOT have to be a linguist to know she is not using the terms "boo" or "angel" as sarcasm or as a deliberate OTT. I don't understand how you've even drawn this conclusion from watching her videos.

If you're an all positive, all love, big-time fan of hers - good! I am glad she brings positivity to your life! Enjoy her content!
I know all of what you said, I was referring to the comments that were very spiteful about her appearance and the way she looks, not about all the point you’ve raised.
I’m not an “all positive, all love, big-time fan of hers”, i watch her content cause her dogs are cute and she just seems like a happy ordinary person and it’s refreshing. My original comment was referring to literally just how nasty people have been about the way she looks and called her awful things for it, not about the other stuff you’ve listed. Quite happy on Tattle to read constructive things, but nastiness about the way a woman looks doesn’t sit right with me :)

also have a cousin who’s very similar to Elle and uses those linguistics in an OTT light, which is where I came to the conclusion that Elle does it the same way.

Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="JessAmy145, post: 2734379, member: 136932"[

also have a cousin who’s very similar to Elle and uses those linguistics in an OTT light, which is where I came to the conclusion that Elle does it the same way.
[/QUOTE]

Is your cousins name Katie 😂 'boo'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know all of what you said, I was referring to the comments that were very spiteful about her appearance and the way she looks, not about all the point you’ve raised.
I’m not an “all positive, all love, big-time fan of hers”, i watch her content cause her dogs are cute and she just seems like a happy ordinary person and it’s refreshing. My original comment was referring to literally just how nasty people have been about the way she looks and called her awful things for it, not about the other stuff you’ve listed. Quite happy on Tattle to read constructive things, but nastiness about the way a woman looks doesn’t sit right with me :)

Ordinary person 😂😂😂😂
Dead

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One thing I found interesting in the Angella video was Elle not having a clue what clothes came in what colours, her employee had to tell the camera what colours would be available. I’m shocked she kept that in as it’s a dead give away she has little to do with the designs etc.

Reactions: 23
Hello! I've only just come across Elles page on this site... I watched one of her q & a's / assumption videos and I cannot believe that Con spent over £10K on her engagement ring!!! Also, I agree about asking her other sister and Katie at the same time, she looked upset in the video :(

Reactions: 9
The ‘clothing brand’ vlog.. the whole collection looks exactly like what you’d see in matalan

Edit - I’m actually in shock about how cheap and tacky the designs are, especially the hoody with ‘est. 2019’ on the back
Look like a school leavers hoody

and she’s being so disrespectful about that persons house

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
i watch her videos occasionally because I'm local and I love watching Katie 💜 she's just so sweet and has one of those personalities that is just pure through and through. Elle doesn't actually annoy me that much, she is very OTT and "influencer ish" but I wish she'd asked Katie to be her maid of honour or at least had all her sisters as bridesmaids not single Lucy out. I think if Katie started her own channel she would have a huge following purely cos she's so genuine . or maybe people like watching ott,

Reactions: 7
What does she say? I really can’t cope watching her I just want to throw the screen out the window she’s far to irritating! 😂
she’s renting someone’s home for the shoot and she’s literally taking the camera round saying how horrible the art work is (turning the camera to it) and how creepy the place is and how it makes her frightened (then cuddles up to conman as though he’d do anything to protect her 🙄)

she’s even complaining about the fridge and oven not being visible

oh and she let all the angelzzz know she got up at a whopping 6AM for this shoot 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I was on YouTube last night and came across a channel of an American girl, she has two channels... The Green Witch/Daughter of Old..
Not everyone’s cup of tea but I URGE you to watch some of her videos.. when you watch content like that it opens your eyes up even more to what a fake and materialistic girl Elle really is. I wish more young impressionable girls would watch the likes of her instead 😢

(Daughter of Old has more vlogs)

Reactions: 5
But.

I’m new to this thread but WOW does she seriously think she’s a size S or an 8??? No way she’s easily a 12/14 I’m gobsmacked she would be that deluged to think we can’t all see how she looks!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.