Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
517F7FB8-8AE6-4730-B43A-0369002F979B.png

I know she hasnā€™t got camel toe, but canā€™t stop laughing šŸ˜‚ also hate how sheā€™s always pulling her tops up like that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Easily looks like a size 14 here!

One million percent! Shes delusional thinking shes a small when its clear as day shes more likely a 12 or as you say a 14!

My hips aren't nearly as big and I usually wear a 12 sometimes a 14 shes full of tit!

Reactions: 22
The clothes in her Zara haul, nearly all of them looked way too small on her. I wonder if she orders different sizes, shows the smaller ones on screen then tries on the other sizes... it sounds absolutely bonkers behaviour, but I think she would go to those lengths. You can't gain 3 stone and stay the same size it's impossible. She should just come clean, people would relate so much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The clothes in her Zara haul, nearly all of them looked way too small on her. I wonder if she orders differnt sizes, shows the smaller ones on screen then tries on the other sizes... it sounds absolutely bonkers behaviour, but I think she would go to those lengths. You can't gain 3 stone and stay the same size it's impossible. She should just come clean, people would relate so much more.

I can honestly imagine she would do that! Anything to keep up appearances and portray that certain imagine she loves to pretend she has!

I also think (even though he has eyes) part of it is for conman's benefit as I feel if she admitted she was anything above a size 10 he'd put her on a strict diet quick fast! Like I say I know it sounds silly as of course he can see her but as people have pointed out he said in the past if she gained weight he'd leave her. And that is out there for all to see so that might be partly why she keeps up this pathetic lie!

Not that I think he would ever leave while the dollar is rolling in anyway! If YouTube came to an abrupt end tomorrow and all the paid ads dried up I'm not so sure!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I actually really like watching Elle, she seems like she genuinely is a lovely person with a heart of gold. I do find it sad though that sheā€™s had so much filler in her face - if itā€™s what makes her happy then thatā€™s her choice, but she is naturally a very beautiful girl. I wish she could see it, and wish she realised she doesnā€™t need the filler. I think a lot of people misinterpret the whole ā€œbooā€ and ā€œsisā€ thing - itā€™s quite obviously a deliberate OTT, some sort of sarcasm. Anyway, I think some of the comments on here regarding hers and Connors appearances are quite vile tbh - thereā€™s no need to be so cruel. This place is for discussion, not to ridicule people on how they look.

I used to know a girl who, in photos, appeared the same size as Elle and she actually was a size 8/small. Smaller height, curvy often comes across bigger in photos. Iā€™m the same (not height wise but frame wise), 5ā€™8ā€ and a size 6/8 yet I look much bigger in photos. Itā€™s how you carry your weight and shape.

Reactions: 2
I actually really like watching Elle, she seems like she genuinely is a lovely person with a heart of gold. I do find it sad though that sheā€™s had so much filler in her face - if itā€™s what makes her happy then thatā€™s her choice, but she is naturally a very beautiful girl. I wish she could see it, and wish she realised she doesnā€™t need the filler. I think a lot of people misinterpret the whole ā€œbooā€ and ā€œsisā€ thing - itā€™s quite obviously a deliberate OTT, some sort of sarcasm. Anyway, I think some of the comments on here regarding hers and Connors appearances are quite vile tbh - thereā€™s no need to be so cruel. This place is for discussion, not to ridicule people on how they look.

I used to know a girl who, in photos, appeared the same size as Elle and she actually was a size 8/small. Smaller height, curvy often comes across bigger in photos. Iā€™m the same, 5ā€™8ā€ and a size 6/8 yet I look much bigger in photos. Itā€™s how you carry your weight and shape.
Hi.... Lucy?... Elle?.... Con?.... šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Does anyone know when Elle starting calling her fans angels? Just wondered if she copied imogenation or not šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7

I used to know a girl who, in photos, appeared the same size as Elle and she actually was a size 8/small. Smaller height, curvy often comes across bigger in photos. Iā€™m the same (not height wise but frame wise), 5ā€™8ā€ and a size 6/8 yet I look much bigger in photos. Itā€™s how you carry your weight and shape.
But it's ok for you to "like" nasty posts about Niomi Smart and boost them up?

Ok boo

• Haha
Reactions: 40

šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ okay Newbie, calm down!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But it's ok for you to "like" nasty posts about Niomi Smart and boost them up?

Ok boo
Iā€™ve not ā€œlikedā€ anything nasty about Niomi, I gave constructive criticism with her new brand as I feel she didnā€™t market it/promote well, I ā€œlikedā€ a post about concerns for her health and I had a rant when she posted a very tone deaf story about public transport when people like me struggle to get to work no matter how early we leave...

And Iā€™ve no idea why people think Iā€™m one of them when literally my Insta has the same profile name šŸ˜‚

Literally just said I felt thereā€™s no need to be down right spiteful and malicious about someoneā€™s appearance but there you go. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Sorry but no waaaaay. Maybe sheā€™s a small in some things, Zara XS jumpers can be pretty big and oversized if youā€™re her height. But an Xs-s in their leather leather leggings? Noooo way. Either she is lying about the size or editing every single photo or video to make herself look curvier

Reactions: 11
Sorry but no waaaaay. Maybe sheā€™s a small in some things, Zara XS jumpers can be pretty big and oversized if youā€™re her height. But an Xs-s in their leather leather leggings? Noooo way. Either she is lying about the size or editing every single photo or video to make herself look curvier
Iā€™m slightly curvier around my bum and hips but nothing like Elleā€™s hips at all and Iā€™m quite a bit shorter than Elle too. Iā€™m a Xs-s, absolutely not a hope in hell that sheā€™s squeezing herself into a S, she would need to jump off the wardrobe to get into them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.