Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst was when she put 1 month of being engaged on the exact day of their pregnancy announcement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so jealous
Yeah that was terrible. And pretty immature to be counting the month to the minute anyway.

Couldn't watch the Zara vid after her dumb comment about trolls and the initials on her bag. We must all be bitter and jealous of Conman and his vampire looks because none of us are engaged/married or also in long term relationships

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can see a zoella scandal coming! Especially if drama channels jump on her!

I'd love to know the mark up %......even if the quality is of a reasonable standard they cant cost more that Β£10 to make surely?

The truth hurts, she knows she is over pricing chinese tack!!

The silk pjs are identical for ones on asos apart from the colour and of course asos ones are Β£14 the same price as two scrunchies from angelle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Who the hell do they think they are 😑

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Yeah that Zara haul completely done me in. Got as far as her saying she hopes the trolls can find a good man like Con and had to turn off and unsubscribe. I can’t support someone with such delusions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I commented on the Angelle page and she has blocked me... therefore my time on the Elle Darby thread is over πŸ˜‚

I find it very bizarre as I could have been a genuine β€˜fan’ disappointed with the price!

So Elle.... just so you know I think you’re a massive bleep. I hope my daughters grow up to be nothing like you, I hope your boyfriend rinses you for every penny he can and I hope your arse keeps growing.
Add what you can to your face because you will always have an ugly personality πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
F40E6623-2C43-4F7E-9F30-AC44BD641A83.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I commented on the Angelle page and she has blocked me... therefore my time on the Elle Darby thread is over πŸ˜‚

I find it very bizarre as I could have been a genuine β€˜fan’ disappointed with the price!

So Elle.... just so you know I think you’re a massive bleep. I hope my daughters grow up to be nothing like you, I hope your boyfriend rinses you for every penny he can and I hope your arse keeps growing.
Add what you can to your face because you will always have an ugly personality πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈView attachment 278912
πŸ˜‚ how pathetic! What was your comment?

Reactions: 8

Add what you can to your face because you will always have an ugly personality πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈView attachment 278912
Omg

what a loser she is πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised shes got any followers left with how often she blocks people :ROFLMAO: (she blocked me ages ago)

I can't believe they are blocking people that are commenting with anything other than arse licking! Clearly no plans to listen to any feedback then.

I hope it majorly backfires on them but sadly, it'll still 'sell out' with the limited stock they put out at first

Reactions: 17
Tbh I’m surprised she hasn’t blocked me, I messaged her reminding her of the rules regarding social distancing a while ago πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I went in to Zara today and there is no way on God's green earth that she is a S/XS. I'm a 10-12 and had to get L in most tops! My bust is 32C so there's no way Elle is fitting those melons in a S.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a dick she is blocking people giving honest feedback! Shows what an absolute narcissist she is only wants people falling over her!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope she does read here!

Might give the egotistical cow a reality check!

You’re not as well liked as you think hunny! In fact it’s oniy your young β€˜fans’ who know no better that can stand your fake arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wait for the "new member" coming to Tattle soon to defend them πŸ˜„

Yes probably an β€˜angel’ that thinks the quality is great and raves about the products. No doubt licking Elle (her own) arse! Self praise is no recommendation!! In the real world we have to take the rough with the smooth it’s not just all people kissing our bum bums!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.