Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bridesmaid squad will be huge. 4 sisters, Lucy plus her bffs Emma and Jess (the ones that went for dinner with her and Katie that never feature in social media)

Reactions: 4
Any one got any clue how much the engagement ring was? I saw they said over £10k

It must've been somewhere around that, yes. You can get a diamond that size for that price if you don't buy it at Tiffany's - which he didn't. Someone here found it on Etsy I think and it was around 10k.

Bridesmaid squad will be huge. 4 sisters, Lucy plus her bffs Emma and Jess (the ones that went for dinner with her and Katie that never feature in social media)
At least that, plus another couple of friends, then Cons sister/family and all the littles! You know it’s going to be like Big fat gypsy wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it crazy how she’s already asking people to be her bridesmaids! I know everyone is different but They’ve only been engaged a month or so, I assume they haven’t even picked a venue yet either otherwise it’d be all over social media that they have! I dunno, I’ve been engaged for just under a year, we’ve got our venue and date but I haven’t asked any of my bridesmaids yet because I wanted it to not all be rushed and wanted to take my time in definitely knowing who I wanted by my side! They said 2022 and a lot can change in 2 years! Queue story times of bridesmaids drama!

Reactions: 11
3D7DDD08-8BE0-47E5-B1A6-602244E07879.jpeg

how much is she sucking in on the photo 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t be surprised if she ordered a size up too to give her that gap on her waist

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Carys didn’t have Elle as a bridesmaid at her wedding so don’t think Elle would have carys as one. I’m not sure tho, Elle would probs want as many bridesmaids as possible tbh
yeah I did think that too 🤣

View attachment 274522
how much is she sucking in on the photo 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t be surprised if she ordered a size up too to give her that gap on her waist
Is that half jumper/top thing from her new collection? If so it’s hideous. I hope it’s half the price as it’s half the fabric! And why is she posing like kylie Jenner? ooh look at my slim waist angelz if you manifest and dream you might look like me one day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All that money and her hair looks something like what you're left with after you clean your hair brush 😳 it's so thin, frizzy and scraggy looking. I can't understand why she thinks it looks good 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I can’t find the video of Elle dancing anywhere has she ordered it to be removed from everywhere 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
All that money and her hair looks something like what you're left with after you clean your hair brush 😳 it's so thin, frizzy and scraggy looking. I can't understand why she thinks it looks good 🤦🏼‍♀️

It'll be a combination of the beech and hair extensions, she needs to lay off them for a while or she'll be bald by the time shes 30!

It's dreadful! I could do better at home 🤣😳 can't believe she paid someone to do it!
I wonder if she did actually pay for it though, she seems to get so many freebies. Even so its a bloody mess!

Is she naturally blonde, I'm guessing she is but obviously not as blonde as her current mop....?

Reactions: 1
I find it crazy how she’s already asking people to be her bridesmaids! I know everyone is different but They’ve only been engaged a month or so, I assume they haven’t even picked a venue yet either otherwise it’d be all over social media that they have! I dunno, I’ve been engaged for just under a year, we’ve got our venue and date but I haven’t asked any of my bridesmaids yet because I wanted it to not all be rushed and wanted to take my time in definitely knowing who I wanted by my side! They said 2022 and a lot can change in 2 years! Queue story times of bridesmaids drama!
sorry i think i’ve missed this but where did she ask people to be her bridesmaids? i want to see haha

I wonder if she did actually pay for it though, she seems to get so many freebies. Even so its a bloody mess!

Is she naturally blonde, I'm guessing she is but obviously not as blonde as her current mop....?
Yeah I think she's fair/mousey as all the sisters are. You're probably right the mop is probably a PR sample or some bollocks 🤣

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’ll also have all her little nieces as bridesmaids
The younger ones will probably be flower girls. Not sure how old her other nieces are but I'm guessing Lucy will insist on her daughters having a role in the wedding party.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.