Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't hate ..... but I honestly said "ahhh" out loud quite a few times during the new puppy video. Watching them play and get to know each other was adorable ❤😍
Same here, it was soooooo cute. That little excited puppy bouncing around the garden and Herbie looking soo happy ❤😍🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who doesn't love a cute puppy? Cruella knows what she's doing to pull in the views and to get you all on side again 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I swear all these influencers share the same brain. First Nial and Meggan Grubb get a second dog, then Carys and James top that by announcing "they" are pregnant, and then Elle follows suit with a second dog. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Honestly, anything to get the attention back of them.
Literally and it's always like a new thing every few months, like, chill out.

Reactions: 1
People on the video commenting ‘congratulations’ or saying that they are crying watching need to get a life. Why congratulate someone on getting a puppy?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The puppy was cute but I had to mute the volume several times due to Elle's screeching and whenever Connor spoke. They clearly love the dogs though and I highly doubt he will end up in a recue center.

Reactions: 11
I can’t even put into words how pissed I was that her dog names are my children’s names 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG how different do they look 😂
I'm big believer on getting surgery or work done if you so please so rarely comment on people's changing faces. However, Elle is the only person I have ever come across online whereby I would not believe she's the same person as she was before. Even Kim Kardashian still looks like herself to a degree but Elle looks completely different. Maybe its the added healthy weight gain now in addition to fillers compared to her body builder physique a few years ago but either way before, she looked gaunt and unhealthy. Her face was shaped like the alien emoji lol

Reactions: 11
I can’t even put into words how pissed I was that her dog names are my children’s names 😂😂
Omg what are the chances 😍

How was her nose this flat across the bridge of the nose...
82F24CF0-45BB-4594-B368-574E5D5BDAAB.jpeg

And now it’s a sharp contoured nose that looks entirely different... 🧐
94ACE6C7-5031-40E4-AEA6-388C5A42E7AB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Is Lucy actually Con's ex girlfriend/fling? or have they just been friends for years and close?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she will ask Carys? I’m not sure how close they are
Carys didn’t have Elle as a bridesmaid at her wedding so don’t think Elle would have carys as one. I’m not sure tho, Elle would probs want as many bridesmaids as possible tbh

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.