Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear all these influencers share the same brain. First Nial and Meggan Grubb get a second dog, then Carys and James top that by announcing "they" are pregnant, and then Elle follows suit with a second dog. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Honestly, anything to get the attention back of them.

Elle is the most attention seeking of the lot of them! Example what she worn to James and Carys wedding. She can’t stand not being centre of the room 🙄🙄🙄 she makes me sick! Tbh I don’t like Lucy but I can maybe see why she can be passive aggressive to Elle if it’s what she had to deal with growing up!

Reactions: 7
The dress she wore for the 'surprise engagement' was an absolutely awful fit around her bust. She spent the whole video trying to push them up, makes her look far bigger than she probably is as well and aren't they fake :unsure::rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Bet Con has been sliding into her DMs since the shoot..

What is with the bad lips/cougar/WAG vibes? Not making me want to buy
I was going to say considering her audience are young girls why on earth was that a decision for the video? I can imagine Conman behind the camera like "yeah how about you undo the top button... And the next.. ah yeah maybe another..." 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate how they've clearly gone to a breeder when there are so many dogs looking for forever homes. It's not like either of them spend massive amounts of time away from home, so they would have the extra time and resources to put into what comes with a rescue.

I have a rescue lab and she's wonderful, it upsets me that someone didn't want her because she wasn't a cute tiny, easy to control puppy anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
OMG that’s terrible that, shes gone from one extreme thinking she’s The white Company to the opposite end of the scale at saucy Ann Summers

Reactions: 5
OMG that’s terrible that, shes gone from one extreme thinking she’s The white Company to the opposite end of the scale at saucy Ann Summers
Cringed at the video was definitely more sexualised which was odd I thought it was meant to be cosy boo Angeles vibezzzz and I think having dogs is wonderful however I do think they are a lot of work.

Reactions: 8
Obviously this year she hasnt been able to but even since getting Herbie they have gone away a lot, even for trips to London and piled Herbie off with various family members or at the Bath dog hotel place when they offer a freebie, i wonder if all these family members will be so accommodating for an extra dog

Reactions: 11
Don't hate ..... but I honestly said "ahhh" out loud quite a few times during the new puppy video. Watching them play and get to know each other was adorable ❤😍

Reactions: 23
Her high pitched squeaky voice she used at the beginning on the video (whilst baby talking to Herbie) hurt my ears. Like jesus christ, calm the duck down and talk normally please!!

Reactions: 11
3334A6BC-DB08-499A-A489-7F77BBEEB14B.png

had to get the ring in again 🤦🏻‍♀️
C1067D41-3C15-46B4-A00D-EC2372EDB626.png
Oh god here we go, they haven’t even had the wedding yet

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
They’ve said they’re not having the wedding until 2022 so why on earth would they do a Q&A now.. they might have a venue picked but they won’t have been able to book much else yet

Reactions: 12
They’ve said they’re not having the wedding until 2022 so why on earth would they do a Q&A now.. they might have a venue picked but they won’t have been able to book much else yet
All their answers are going to be
“We don’t know yet”
“Haven’t decided”
“COVID depending...”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.