Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money and her hair looks something like what you're left with after you clean your hair brush 😳 it's so thin, frizzy and scraggy looking. I can't understand why she thinks it looks good 🤦🏼‍♀️
Looks like someone’s brushed it with a toffee apple it’s ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
sorry i think i’ve missed this but where did she ask people to be her bridesmaids? i want to see haha
The only thing I’ve seen so far was what Lucy posted last night, Elle asked her to be maid of honour (even tho the wedding is 2 years away)

Reactions: 1
The only thing I’ve seen so far was what Lucy posted last night, Elle asked her to be maid of honour (even tho the wedding is 2 years away)
I completely forgot to screenshot it but that Lucy.collier the one that was conman’s’ ex was asked to be a bridesmaid aswell

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The zara haul is up jesus more tat to squeeze into🙄 anyone else think she looks bigger than usual?
Maybe a little but I’m more concerned with the filler situation. In this vid she looks really different to me, maybe it’s her jaw/ cheeks? They look a little more puffed up than usual and she’s starting to get that look people get when they’ve gone overboard on the filler.

She looked so much fresher before she started fillers. Her choice ofc but that’s something I spotted 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The zara haul is up jesus more tat to squeeze into🙄 anyone else think she looks bigger than usual?
Not noticed a chance in body shape but her face is looking very puffy? I couldn't unsee it once I figured our what had changed. Is that from the fillers do you think?

Reactions: 7
Notice everything she got in medium she wished she’d got in a small, I couldn’t stop rolling my eyes after the third time she said it.

Honey, I don’t think you could’ve gone smaller in those shorts

652B1BBD-7712-49BD-A95D-FBC5A7D7C950.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Her boobs look ridic in the new haul, how is most of the clothes small??😫

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Notice everything she got in medium she wished she’d got in a small, I couldn’t stop rolling my eyes after the third time she said it.

View attachment 275999

I cant watch her hauls cause its always oh I should have taken this in xs or s and the clothes are screaming on her😂😂 she does this in every haul! She has massive issues with herself! then she always looks super uncomfortable and does these weird poses To hide her body! Then shes like we only do self love con🤮 shes such a big fat hypocrite! Honestly though I kinda feel For her.like I was that insecure when I was a teenager. Its the fact she has Nothing going on in her life! She just obsesses about looks 24/7. When I have a bad body/hair/etc day I still go To work hobbies etc and got No time To admire myself 24/7. Its so unhealthy For anyone and she is just not a happy person and you can See it. But in the other hand she is super vain and greedy and doesnt strike me as a nice person sooo kinda hard to feel anything For her than annoyment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 275999

Jesus Chris give it up Elle you are NOT a size small! Maybe in an oversized tee but that’s about it! Those shorts will be digging in to her waist when she sits and giving serious camel toe! 😂😂😂😂

But in the other hand she is super vain and greedy and doesnt strike me as a nice person sooo kinda hard to feel anything For her than annoyment.
She’s definitely all of these thing! I can’t feel sorry for her at all! I think one day the sickly fakeness of her personality will come to the surface and we’ll truly see her for the vile witch she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How do we know Lucy collier was connors ex ? How did that work out by swapping over to Elle
He used to post photos with her on Instagram (this is the last one of them together)

I don't think he was single for long before he got with Elle (he first posted a pic of her in July)

Reactions: 4
He used to post photos with her on Instagram (this is the last one of them together)

I don't think he was single for long before he got with Elle (he first posted a pic of her in July)
I could just never have my fiancé’s ex as a bridesmaid nevermind a friend 😂 maybe it’s just me though 🤷🏼‍♀️
When they all hang out would she not think of them being ‘intimate’ in the past and make her ill 😷
What about when everyone’s drinking and the inhibitions go out the window 👀 i.e humpgate and gyrating night

Reactions: 18
New to tattle and come across this thread thought I would clear something up as I live in the same area as Connor used to that girl is not his ex, they were all in the same friendship group 😂 I know her ex boyfriend they were all friends and their families knew each other, don’t think any girl would have their boyfriends ex and a bridesmaid!

Reactions: 16
I could just never have my fiancé’s ex as a bridesmaid nevermind a friend 😂 maybe it’s just me though 🤷🏼‍♀️
When they all hang out would she not think of them being ‘intimate’ in the past and make her ill 😷
What about when everyone’s drinking and the inhibitions go out the window 👀 i.e humpgate and gyrating night
I get the vibe they were really close friends and not gf/bf. Could be wrong. Maybe something to ask in an upcoming q&a as it would be interesting if she was.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.