Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wallpaper and the fact she's already copied a Kardashian name still leads me think of Reign/Rain as the name, possibly Storm?

Reactions: 8
I tried to look for Conman on the 10k results page but can’t find his name, do we think he didn’t finish!? 🤔 (one of my friends did it so I was having a nose 😂)
He’s probably not signed up for it, then just ran on the day ( save himself some money 💰)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s deffo not on that list - Jordan is but not Connor.
He might have run under someone elses number?
---
He definitely ran under someone else’s number - he’s blocked out the name on the number but if you look at the group picture, it looks like Lucy or Lacy?
---
It’s Lucy Carter. 369.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
---
He definitely ran under someone else’s number - he’s blocked out the name on the number but if you look at the group picture, it looks like Lucy or Lacy?
---
It’s Lucy Carter. 369.
Nice one Connor distorting the female records 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
---
---
It’s Lucy Carter. 369.
yeah he ran under Lucy’s name. He walked past me at the finish and had Lucy on his bib. The woman handling out the T-shirts pointed to it too

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m not familiar with marathons but why on earth is he running in Lucy’s name? And the fact that he covered it in his story is even more cringe 😂

Reactions: 10
Nice one Connor distorting the female records 🙄🙄🙄
Very tempted to email the organisers. It could have had serious consequences if there had been an accident - invalidates the organisers insurance and could have meant a delay to getting any medical assistance for the runner.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Connor was running..... away 😂😂😂
---

Don't click the links people!!!
---

Crazy they're still booking house viewings for next Saturday when baby is due. They are really desperate to sell it!!!!! Embarassing!!!!
House is priced £475k, is that lower than they bought for? Surely they can’t afford to sell the house for less than they paid?!

I find it odd they’ve know shown the family bathroom, utility or entrance area - fair enough keeping the babies rooms private (no clue why as she films and uploads them to the internet anyway so anyone could look it up) but I’m not going to bother to view a house in person if I can’t see what it’s like from the photos. Just makes me suspicious and I move on.
---
Surely a person who claims to be so wealthy would have a cleaner a few times a week!
Those stains on the carpet are wee! Yuk!
They got a vax steam hoover thing for upholstery and the muck that came off their sofa was 🤮
---
The wallpaper and the fact she's already copied a Kardashian name still leads me think of Reign/Rain as the name, possibly Storm?

Stratus is a type of cloud. Possible name Stratus Seventy Seven Swift

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m not familiar with marathons but why on earth is he running in Lucy’s name? And the fact that he covered it in his story is even more cringe 😂
probably thinks himself too much of a big celebrity name to enter under his own name! 😂😂

Ridiculous though because running under a female race number really makes a mockery of those women running. He might not think it matters but for people like my sister who was running and trained for months to get a good time and finished behind him were robbed of their race category statistics being correct! For a lot of runners, those times and rankings mean a lot towards personal goals!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
House is priced £475k, is that lower than they bought for? Surely they can’t afford to sell the house for less than they paid?!

I find it odd they’ve know shown the family bathroom, utility or entrance area - fair enough keeping the babies rooms private (no clue why as she films and uploads them to the internet anyway so anyone could look it up) but I’m not going to bother to view a house in person if I can’t see what it’s like from the photos. Just makes me suspicious and I move on.
---

They got a vax steam hoover thing for upholstery and the muck that came off their sofa was 🤮
---

Stratus is a type of cloud. Possible name Stratus Seventy Seven Swift
They paid £450k for it I think maybe 4 years ago? They originally put it on I think for 525k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw him run just after the 50 minute pacer and it was definitely him! So that time sounds about right .

Lucy is stunning in person. Very pretty but a lot of makeup . They also all dress alike , Adanola socks and two of them has the same Adanola hoodie on .I would be mortified !

Reactions: 6
---
---
It’s Lucy Carter. 369.
Lucy was supposed to run but not up to the challenge!

These people cannot lie straight in bed! FAKES!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For anyone interested, angelles accounts were published yesterday. No notification in place for it to be wound up so it’s operating as normal at the moment (as far as CH is concerned)….. what a fall from grace. Prior year also attached for ref. She extended the accounting period in August, probably so she could wait and post results AFTER she’d announced they were finishing. Would have looked dreadful if company was “running as normal” when she published.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
---
---
It’s Lucy Carter. 369.
Lucy has been doing couch to 5k for a while, I expect she planned on doing the corsham 10k a while ago, and then reality hit and she realised she was no where near ready 🤣 Having ran it once myself, I can confirm it is NOT an easy 10k race to do, I found it so bad it put me off running for a year 😂😂

I think some races allow you to transfer your race number to someone else but looks like they didn’t bother!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.