Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone interested, angelles accounts were published yesterday. No notification in place for it to be wound up so it’s operating as normal at the moment (as far as CH is concerned)….. what a fall from grace. Prior year also attached for ref. She extended the accounting period in August, probably so she could wait and post results AFTER she’d announced they were finishing. Would have looked dreadful if company was “running as normal” when she published.
Sorry can you translate for anyone (like me!) that has no idea what any of this means?? 😢

Reactions: 5
Sorry can you translate for anyone (like me!) that has no idea what any of this means?? 😢
Of course 😃

Because they are a micro company, they don’t have to show the profit and loss, they only have to show the balance sheet which is basically a snapshot of what the business has at a certain point in time compared to the prior year.

The balance sheet for 31st August 2021 (2nd attachment) shows that they managed to double their reserves in a year which is quite impressive. They have current assets of £419k which is in their case made up of stock and cash in the bank. They have creditors in total of about £415k which is money they owe other people. This could be external suppliers they haven’t paid as well as a loan account back to Elle which is money they invested into the business with the intention to get a return on it.

On a simple basis, including the fixed assets they have they can afford to pay back all suppliers and have funds left over worth £63k to further invest in the business.

2023 is a completely different picture. They’ve firstly extended the accounting period by 6 months, most companies will do this at some point to a more favourable position (for example, if your peak selling time is during the winter, you’d maybe want your balance sheet shown then as you may have a lot of cash in the bank). However in Elles case it’s probably because she didn’t know what they were doing with angelle at that time and wanted to put it off.

The first attachment is their most recent balance sheet from February 2023. So as at that date they had assets of only £75k. A reduction in assets of £344k. This will most likely be down to lack of cash in bank now, as well as the fact they’ve desperately tried to get rid of all their stock because they aren’t continuing with the business anymore. That hasn’t translated well into cash though as you can see. The creditors position (amount they owe other people) has improved by £168k to now show only £245k outstanding. I imagine this is because they have had to repay their third party suppliers. It is most likely that the debt outstanding now is to Elle herself.

The net position here shows that because her assets are now so low, angelle has a debt of £170k which ultimately Elle will take the hit for. She won’t have to physically pay anyone (unless any of that is to a third party obviously) but no doubt she used some of her inheritance/YouTube money to invest in the first place and now she’s actually lost £170k. Oh well.

Hope I’ve explained that ok and not too much of a ramble.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Of course 😃

Because they are a micro company, they don’t have to show the profit and loss, they only have to show the balance sheet which is basically a snapshot of what the business has at a certain point in time compared to the prior year.

The balance sheet for 31st August 2021 (2nd attachment) shows that they managed to double their reserves in a year which is quite impressive. They have current assets of £419k which is in their case made up of stock and cash in the bank. They have creditors in total of about £415k which is money they owe other people. This could be external suppliers they haven’t paid as well as a loan account back to Elle which is money they invested into the business with the intention to get a return on it.

On a simple basis, including the fixed assets they have they can afford to pay back all suppliers and have funds left over worth £63k to further invest in the business.

2023 is a completely different picture. They’ve firstly extended the accounting period by 6 months, most companies will do this at some point to a more favourable position (for example, if your peak selling time is during the winter, you’d maybe want your balance sheet shown then as you may have a lot of cash in the bank). However in Elles case it’s probably because she didn’t know what they were doing with angelle at that time and wanted to put it off.

The first attachment is their most recent balance sheet from February 2023. So as at that date they had assets of only £75k. A reduction in assets of £344k. This will most likely be down to lack of cash in bank now, as well as the fact they’ve desperately tried to get rid of all their stock because they aren’t continuing with the business anymore. That hasn’t translated well into cash though as you can see. The creditors position (amount they owe other people) has improved by £168k to now show only £245k outstanding. I imagine this is because they have had to repay their third party suppliers. It is most likely that the debt outstanding now is to Elle herself.

The net position here shows that because her assets are now so low, angelle has a debt of £170k which ultimately Elle will take the hit for. She won’t have to physically pay anyone (unless any of that is to a third party obviously) but no doubt she used some of her inheritance/YouTube money to invest in the first place and now she’s actually lost £170k. Oh well.

Excellent explanation, I understand now! Thank you so much! It really isn’t a pretty picture is it 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Of course 😃

Explained very well indeed and not a ramble at all. Very, very interesting. Thank you for taking the time to set it out 🙏 x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree, perfectly explained!

What is also perfect is the outcome and what her vile, racist tweets have cost her!

Reactions: 22
I agree, perfectly explained!

What is also perfect is the outcome and what her vile, racist tweets have cost her!
Also explains the brass neck on the woman still trying to position herself as an influencer, she’s MC Hammer broke 😂 just get a job you pair of scrubs!

Reactions: 26
I hope she doesn’t used Phoenix, that name (for a non human) has a very special place in my heart 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
probably thinks himself too much of a big celebrity name to enter under his own name! 😂😂

Ridiculous though because running under a female race number really makes a mockery of those women running. He might not think it matters but for people like my sister who was running and trained for months to get a good time and finished behind him were robbed of their race category statistics being correct! For a lot of runners, those times and rankings mean a lot towards personal goals!
I’d go more along the lines of lucy dropping out so Connor ran under her number rather than him actually signing up under her name

Reactions: 7
Looks poor for Lucy too, not someone who you can trust clearly!
---

her vag and tiny crack waxed 😂
---
Clearly the rules don’t apply to them!
He’s such a tool! Look at his smug face! Between the twatty sunglasses and the pubes stitched to his head he’s a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They really do just have no moral compass in that family. Breaks all health and safety rules!

Reactions: 6
Of course 😃

Fab explanation. Bottomline they must've just wrote off a load of stock as if it had all sold the cash would be sat there/paid penalty fees to suppliers for cancelling orders? Wonder what happened to it all. Also what could the fixed asset be they had in the previous statement but not now, almost £60k?!

Reactions: 3
Fab explanation. Bottomline they must've just wrote off a load of stock as if it had all sold the cash would be sat there/paid penalty fees to suppliers for cancelling orders? Wonder what happened to it all. Also what could the fixed asset be they had in the previous statement but not now, almost £60k?!
Honestly I thought about this and I really don’t know. First thought would have been the warehouse but they don’t own that so wouldn’t have been able to claim it as an asset the rent on it would just go through the p&l as an expense. It wouldn’t be manufacturing equipment either as they outsourced all of that and don’t have any machinery. It’s a possibility that they had one of their cars as a business car in angelle? And have moved it to their personal limited company instead?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.