Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Elle could dedicate a song to her son with the lyrics ‘don’t duck it, you muppet’ ……Perhaps she’s telling her son not to post racist/homophobic/xenophobic tweets ??? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Conor said in the video “ everyone goes for neutrals for baby nurseries but we’ve gone a bit more bold” then shows their second beige neutral nursery🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Having flashbacks of Count Con running the marathon last year. I'm here again supporting some friends, any (z list) influencers running today?

Reactions: 5
Having flashbacks of Count Con running the marathon last year. I'm here again supporting some friends, any (z list) influencers running today?
Im at the Corsham race and have seen Conman, Jordan, Lucy, one of the twins and Emily with their kids. No Elle though so not in London today

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wonder if there will be an awkward encounter between Niall and Connor at the marathon… after Meg and Niall dropped when the tweets came out!

Haven't been on Elle's page for a while but have noticed on Instagram and YouTube there's literally no mention or clips of Katie, anyone know why?

Reactions: 4
Also the video on Connors story of him and Saint playing on the tricycle - it is cute but there's something so staged and sad about it. Whenever I film a video of my partner and toddler you can hear me chuckling away too whilst recording but it's just silence (aside from Connor and Saint)

I wonder if it was Elle or someone else filming and it seems to have been staged content for the gram where she intentionally has kept quiet, which is sad.

Final name guesses: (haven't been here in a while)
• Dream
•Sky
•Zachary
• Ozzy
• Fox/ Forrest
• Roman
Oh also Angel/ Angello

I was at the Corsham 10k today and was stood right by them including Elle and Saint.
One of their friends said ‘ not long now ‘ and Elle said ‘one week today ‘ so she’s due 30/4.

Connor was running .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was at the Corsham 10k today and was stood right by them including Elle and Saint.
One of their friends said ‘ not long now ‘ and Elle said ‘one week today ‘ so she’s due 30/4.

Connor was running .
Thank you angle 📐
---
I'm going with:
Dream
Sky
Jett
Cloud
Gregg(s)
Maybe she’ll stick with the Kardashian theme and go with Aire 🙄
---
Connors wallpapering skills are killing me 💀 check the creases and the massive bubble in the corner Bahahah
D154C9D6-0944-4851-94AC-C17EBBD0815F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.