Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wallpaper looks like it should be in a mental institution for a calming space or in a library 🤔 (no offence to both places)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gloating like that nursery is a work of art, but the decorating is tit, there is stains on the carpet and overall the house is manky 👍

We are laughing at you Elle

Reactions: 20
I love how she never says the name of the items she has bought and linking to. She’s hoping people will click the links out of curiosity and she will get the dosh off any sales, it’s so sick and desperate!

Reactions: 16
I was at the Corsham 10k today and was stood right by them including Elle and Saint.
One of their friends said ‘ not long now ‘ and Elle said ‘one week today ‘ so she’s due 30/4.

Connor was running .
Connor was running..... away 😂😂😂
---
I love how she never says the name of the items she has bought and linking to. She’s hoping people will click the links out of curiosity and she will get the dosh off any sales, it’s so sick and desperate!
Don't click the links people!!!
---
I was at the Corsham 10k today and was stood right by them including Elle and Saint.
One of their friends said ‘ not long now ‘ and Elle said ‘one week today ‘ so she’s due 30/4.

Connor was running .
Crazy they're still booking house viewings for next Saturday when baby is due. They are really desperate to sell it!!!!! Embarassing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m voting for something used by another influencer or celeb. It won’t be anything original.

Reactions: 7
I'm voting for Dream!
---
Although as said it could be " AIRE " Its definitely something along the lines - unless it's cloud. Within the theme based. I'm thinking Dream though. Poor kid.
---
Sorry- ME again!! 😂 It's definitely dream or cloud as the baby's name from what I've just seen on her new post.
---
Maybe Soul? Coming to think of it..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm voting for Dream!
---
Although as said it could be " AIRE " Its definitely something along the lines - unless it's cloud. Within the theme based. I'm thinking Dream though. Poor kid.
---
Sorry- ME again!! 😂 It's definitely dream or cloud as the baby's name from what I've just seen on her new post.
Yeah she’s said “our dream boy” so wouldn’t surprise me if it was Dream 🙄

Shocked at the state of inside their house 😱 considering they’ve been trying to get top whack for it. Then devaluing it even more with the terrible decorating that will need to be removed on top. Hope she can’t sell it for even longer so she gets a dose of reality. Obviously not manifesting hard enough hun 🥴

Reactions: 16
Storm? Aire and Dream are good calls. poor kid. We can but pray it will be Zachary.

Reactions: 6
I noticed in comments she never tells people where items are from. She always diverts them to her stories 'link in stories hun/babe/angle...' I dunno if this is the norm for all influencers but it seems so cringe to be so blatant about wanting to make a buck.

Reactions: 12
Storm? Aire and Dream are good calls. poor kid. We can but pray it will be Zachary.
Its the cloud / dreamy theme for me that senses those names 😑 she thinks she's summit else!
---
For our dream boy she says but in reality we all know she wanted a girl. 😂

Reactions: 2
I tried to look for Conman on the 10k results page but can’t find his name, do we think he didn’t finish!? 🤔 (one of my friends did it so I was having a nose 😂)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.