Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hydrotherapy pools are fine gals they're not as hot as a hot tub/jacuzzi tub 💖

But, can we discuss how unflattering and awful that brown suit is?

Reactions: 9
Did anyone catch in her vlog she said baby is measuring small but she’s not worried? Of course I hope the baby is fine and I think he will be but I can’t believe how confident she is that everything will be perfect

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I watched her getting into the hot tub and fully expected to see her pancake bum but, the reel skips that bit......perhaps she couldn't photoshop her bum like Kim K's? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Don't mean to sound nasty but pregnant people don't do sexy....I mean you can look great don't get me wrong but all I can think of is a baby, placenta, blood and all sorts floating in that womb.....🤢

Why didn't she wear a bikini if she wants people to know she is up the duff

Reactions: 1
I love that both Carys and Elle posted about things they want to do before the second baby arrives and both seem to have actually done ~nothing~

more like posting that is just part of a lead up to second baby checklist and desperate attempt to boost engagement?

Will the Pig Near Bath actually be going to Peppa pig land like she suggested?

Still gutted that Carys didn't get herself that pre baby Wagas (but also, they do duck all so what are they doing)

Reactions: 8

Her poses always kill me lol.

'Groping my own boobs whilst wearing a tit coloured swimsuit'

Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 09.53.47.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I completely forgot to keep up with Elle’s threads so placing myself back here so that I don’t forget 😂😂😂 she must be due soon?

Reactions: 2
I completely forgot to keep up with Elle’s threads so placing myself back here so that I don’t forget 😂😂😂 she must be due soon?
You’ve not missed much she’s just been even more insufferable whilst waddling around in her condom outfits x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.