Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the nauseating presumption she will just get pregnant easily for me 🤮 No self awareness whatsoever.
Poor baby #2 I feel sorry for him. I feel like because it's not a girl she just isn't really interested and so is already focusing on baby number 3. Imagine not even being born yet and all your mum cares about is spreading her legs for your next sibling. Bizarre thing to post on Instagram.

Reactions: 31
It's the nauseating presumption she will just get pregnant easily for me 🤮 No self awareness whatsoever.
I have been very fortunate to have 3under3 and count my blessings everyday as we had a few miscarriages prior but how she gets on ever irritates me! I can’t even begin to understand how those that are on TTC/IVF journeys must feel seeing this bullshit! 😡 It’s how inconsiderate influencers are regarding anything to do with children/family, housing, the list goes on. If you have a bigger platform than most at least be humble about it 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️ show a bit of consideration for those in a worse off situation. You don’t have to censor everything but just show you have a bloody soul! It really irritates me!

Reactions: 14
I have been very fortunate to have 3under3 and count my blessings everyday as we had a few miscarriages prior but how she gets on ever irritates me! I can’t even begin to understand how those that are on TTC/IVF journeys must feel seeing this bullshit! 😡 It’s how inconsiderate influencers are regarding anything to do with children/family, housing, the list goes on. If you have a bigger platform than most at least be humble about it 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️ show a bit of consideration for those in a worse off situation. You don’t have to censor everything but just show you have a bloody soul! It really irritates me!
They haven't grown up and just want to be the "in crowd" like at school. 🥴🙄

Reactions: 2
I feel this, we’ve been trying to conceive for almost 2 years. GP have performed tests to rule out any underlying conditions but there’s nothing else they will do until we hit the 2 year mark. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is to be a mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s this that’s gets to me so much. Also the fact that you can get pregnant doesn’t mean everything is smooth sailing. She is so oblivious and thinks nothing bad could potentially happen to her, and bad things do happen. I’m going through it right now, I’m 22 weeks pregnant and doctors have found 4 chromosomal soft markers on my baby as well as a suspected part of her brain missing. I’ve gone through multiple tests, MRI, amniocentesis etc. It has been the worst period of my life. It doesn’t just happen to older women, I am 24 years old. So for her to go on about her third child being born before her second has even popped out like it’s just that easy rages me.

She can literally take her stupid smug face and her pathetic poses, hands on her bump, “I’m a boy mama” and shove it right up her tiny arse crack.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
It’s this that’s gets to me so much. Also the fact that you can get pregnant doesn’t mean everything is smooth sailing. She is so oblivious and thinks nothing bad could potentially happen to her, and bad things do happen. I’m going through it right now, I’m 22 weeks pregnant and doctors have found 4 chromosomal soft markers on my baby as well as a suspected part of her brain missing. I’ve gone through multiple tests, MRI, amniocentesis etc. It has been the worst period of my life. It doesn’t just happen to older women, I am 24 years old. So for her to go on about her third child being born before her second has even popped out like it’s just that easy rages me.

She can literally take her stupid smug face and her pathetic poses, hands on her bump, “I’m a boy mama” and shove it right up her tiny arse crack.
I’m so sorry you’re going through this, sending you all my love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nice to see one cup Con still holding up his agreement!😂cannot get over the Tracy Beaker voice 😂😂😂 i will never not her it now 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 21.34.29.png

Ah lads :ROFLMAO: Perfume for BABIES!?

(which you can only use on children aged 3 and up)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
GUYS ONE CUP CON IS BACK THIS IS NOT A DRILL 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2100792
If he made that before she got home ready for her to arrive, wouldn’t it already be cold? 🤣

He hasn’t put the milk in which is 50% of the tea, that’s not the return of one cup con that’s half a cup con 😭

Nice of him to give her one minute in his own words after she gets home before she goes back to childminding duties as clearly he can’t cope by himself.

Such a pair of fake idiots 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.