Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD the latest vlog is insufferable. YOU DO NOT LIVE IN BATH STOP PRETENDING YOU PAIR OF FAKE MORONS!
---
Well her rambling at the end was a load of crap 'hey angelles has gone because I'm a mum now, soon to be a mum of two' no love hey angelles went because your racist self got caught out and exposed. And when she says she's going to be open and show true life, what complete nonsense! Woman couldn't be honest to save her life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
And did she really say her father is in India volunteering?
Is there nothing these fools won’t do for a free Holiday?🤣🤪😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Is there a bigger air head than Elle Darby? She chats the absolute most tit about spirituality etc. I can’t help but think if she had a job she wouldn’t have all this time to fill her head with such bollocks.

Reactions: 21
He wouldn’t be with her if it wasn’t for her money. I see no love when he looks at her whatsoever
I don't see any love there that he has towards her if I'm honest and I think Elle looks down on him too you can just imagine being a fly on the wall with the sarky comments " you'd have nothing without me" blah blah blah. Even at there "wedding" it all just seemed so fake - although that's true it is all fake.

Reactions: 19
In her TikTok vlog from the spar she says she’s full term is she only 37 weeks I thought she was due this month

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does this girl ever have an original idea, she’s now started copying Zoe sugg weekly photo dumps with captions 1-10, I know Zoe probably didn’t invent it either but I swear elle never has an oringal idea
Gemma louise miles has started doing this too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I read once she manifested getting pregnant- not sure that’s how science works. These influencers who bang on… same 24 hours in a day. No love. I would 10-12 hours a day!

Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s in a hot tub which isn’t recommend to be used during pregnancy
It's fine as long as you are in early stages of pregnancy and if the bubbles are off which can induce labour. I used to work at a spa and being pregnant that was what they used to tell me. Also if da witch want baby out early for view count da witch gonna do it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I read once she manifested getting pregnant- not sure that’s how science works. These influencers who bang on… same 24 hours in a day. No love. I would 10-12 hours a day!
Yes she did, she posted an instagram story about how she manifested her pregnancies and would imagine being pregnant. Just thinking about it made it happen blah blah big paragraph of shite. I replied saying it was insensitive, a good friend of mine is still in a horrific ongoing IVF journey of 8 failed rounds and a baby is all she thinks about yet her baby hasn't manifested yet. She read it and blocked me. It was a horrible story for her to write out and I'd hate to have read it if I was trying to conceive.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's fine as long as you are in early stages of pregnancy and if the bubbles are off which can induce labour. I used to work at a spa and being pregnant that was what they used to tell me. Also if da witch want baby out early for view count da witch gonna do it 🤦‍♀️
Overheating is also a risk

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.