Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the 'Ad' status on Conman's story?

Another breach of advertising standards. I can't report to ASA as I'm not based in the UK.

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 16.04.37.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10
🤢🤮🤢🤮 who does this???
My immediate thought when I saw this!!! If you're pants are long and beige and you're away to a farm yard or whatever muddy place you are, wear the leggings you always wear so they ain't dragging surely 🤢

Reactions: 12
My immediate thought when I saw this!!! If you're pants are long and beige and you're away to a farm yard or whatever muddy place you are, wear the leggings you always wear so they ain't dragging surely 🤢
Exactly. She looks such a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can anyone actually sit through her podcast?? Her voice is awful, like nails down a chalkboard ‼
I used to love the girl 4/5 years ago but she’s back to her fake set up staged life recording everything nothing in genuine or real life again. I really wish she’d get cancelled for good.dislike her cockybimbo

Reactions: 15
Does this girl ever have an original idea, she’s now started copying Zoe sugg weekly photo dumps with captions 1-10, I know Zoe probably didn’t invent it either but I swear elle never has an oringal idea

Reactions: 20
She is as thick as the (probably) tit she has walked in 😂💩

• Haha
what’s the link to look at her insta posts and stories? i’m blocked and feel out of the loop 😂

Reactions: 2
She rants on her 2018/2019 were her greatest years of YouTube yes because you hadn’t been outed as a vile racist rushing off to delete your Twitter account……too late!

In her fake, droning voice she then explains how she loves her viewers with all her heart, believe me she loves the money more!

She misses the “ Hello Angelles”………we certainly don’t!
Grow up…..your supposed to be an adult!

You’ve certainly had your ups and downs as you explain although you forget to tell your viewers exactly what they were so I’ll do it for you.
You were caught scrounging for a free holiday in a Hotel that didn’t want you there causing you severe embarrassment.
You then blatantly continued with your online fake Angellllles persona before thankfully not a minute too soon someone outed you and showed the world exactly who you are!
Don’t bother explaining, we all know……..manifest that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.