Elle Darby #61 If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (literally)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really didn’t need to post that she bought things for her did she? Or stop and take a picture of the poor lady. Could of just left it at the first post. She will never ever learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
You’re joking
What a shame it wasn’t a Polish woman 🤪 I myself am Polish and honestly laughed so so so hard at this. If what had happened to her did not happen and she wasn’t found out she wouldn’t have done this! It’s all for show and to try and make herself look less like she hates us towards us ‘foreigners’ 🤣 she’s a joke! I’m sure if that Romanian lady knew the shite she was saying about us all, she sure as hell wouldn’t have took a penny let alone a pound.

Reactions: 48
The fact that it wasn't pre-arranged...what did she go up to someone and go excuse me you look poor want to have a primarni shopping spree in exchange for a selfie?

*Mothercare. Still a racist witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Tbh everyone says “she didn’t need to show this” when she shows stuff and “there’s no proof” if she says she done something and doesn’t show it..

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I feel like meeting Elle would make you feel worse about your life situation.

she probably spent the whole time discussing the expensive party she threw Saint, his expensive travel system and whether or not she is going to privately educate him 🙄

Reactions: 28
Tbh everyone says “she didn’t need to show this” when she shows stuff and “there’s no proof” if she says she done something and doesn’t show it..
I don't think proof has to include sharing an image of a probably quite vulnerable (yet bloody incredible and brave it seems) woman and the stuff elle kindly (to make herself seem better to her followers) bought her- selflessly of course. It doesn't sound like it's her story to tell, and having volunteered for many years in a refuge it can be tough to reach out for support and help. It is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of of course, immensely proud of anyone who reaches out for help; but having it plastered over social media for someone else's likes is gross. Different if the lady wanted to tell her story with her own voice and share what she was comfortable with, but ew. She's so clueless and rank.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She could prove it in other ways without taking pictures of vulnerable people; there are many many ways she could have proved she has tried to better herself instead of just spending money, and plastering it on her story to try and appear a white saviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would never EVER take a photo of someone and advertise the fact I had just bought them things they can’t afford to buy for their own child. It’s totally humiliating and insensitive, she should have just done it and kept it to herself - that would have been a kind act. I can’t stand it when people post good deeds online it’s so self indulgent ‘look how great I am!’
She is getting worse and bloody worse, I really cannot stand Elle she is an entitled brat. Absolutely bloody vile person.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I hope to see your new “friend” at your wedding and future events then Elle 🙄

Token poor person 🙄
My eyes roll so hard watching her - It’s all still me me me I I I I me me me look what I did.

Those saying if she didn’t show it people wouldn’t have proof… it’s the way she does it all selfish reasons and wording NO that woman isn’t her friend she could explain in detail why she did it how she looked into helping someone and then share links for others to help and not plaster their photo on social media and call her a friend. Can’t see her picking her up angel boo and taking her to posh London hotels or events no…

She might see her again once for selfish reasons or not at all ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Token poor person who’s foreign…double points for EDL! Just be a decent person and do it because you want too, do not take avantage of someone just for your own gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It makes me wonder how she met this person. Was she just lingering in a shop waiting to find a non-white person who she felt looked in need or something? Seems a bit weird to me

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.