Elle Darby #61 If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (literally)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The type of people who wrote tit like that are people like you Ell????? Maybe you should forgive that person, as they clearly don’t mean it and are completely different now. Like you? 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 37
As much as I don’t agree with the comment she is a disgrace for outing that person. You can’t find them on instagram so no doubt been getting abuse which to be fair is right but she is no better

Reactions: 7
She’s promoted new angelle pieces in her new video, already on the website. She’s clearly very sheepish about flogging her tat again, also no way is Connor liking being on camera again, he hardly speaks or does that annoying over the top voice anymore, which is a good thing of course 🥴

Reactions: 16
Its her job in my opinion, to protect saint , she chooses to flaunt him online …. He’s just content or a cash cow …. So sad …. And all the strangers saying “I love saint “ “ he’s gorgeous “ she doesn’t know these people, they could be perverts . You can literally see pound signs in her eyes when saint is on camera . Please if you read this PROTECT him Elle , he’s recieved wat I view as a death threat and instead of removing him from social media , you share it in an Instagram story !!!!

Reactions: 43
im confused as to why you are telling me this I’m not Elle 😂 comments like that are vile coming from anyone’s mouth and should not be condoned in any way
I’m not telling you, I just replied to the comment 🤷‍♀️ All the mummy floggers are the same, moan about horrible messages ( normally aimed at them) but still happily put their kids online. Nobody is condoning those messages, however it is ironic that the Queen of hate speech is complaining when she receives it. It’s sick I agree, but there is a very simple solution to it.

Reactions: 30
is she giving saint whole blueberries in her new video? i still squash my 18 month olds 😂

also planning on getting her implants removed at long last 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I have a feeling it’s this one, (Jordan & Megan Pickfords wedding in the Maldives) she is the ultimate copycat after all!!! Plus, it’s the only post she’s liked on Berta bridals IG page recently 🙊View attachment 1469358
Megan has a great figure and appears to work out sensibly. Know her husband has cash but she seems like a nice girl and grounded.

Elle couldn’t look like this if she tried. I think she’ll try something like this

Reactions: 5
Have to agree with you all in no way do I agree with what was said about Saint but it’s very rich coming from her said the worst things you could think of to people , again just attention seeking.

On another not I wouldn’t be seen dead or alive in her clothing think about it were it’s says ANGELLE COLLECTION it’s just as good as saying I am a RACIST because for me that’s what her brand represents just to try and take money from everyone who is stupid enough to support the dirty racist

Also to add Elle when you read here please stop complaining about your child’s welfare because you don’t give a dame about him enough to keep him offline as said you use him as a cash cow, unfortunately you care more about money than your son because when you returned you should have never had him online. I get I assume you know if he wasn’t in the videos people would definitely not view your pathetic videos because we know what you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is from todays video 💀 How is she not cringing when she's editing footage?

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 19.23.39.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.