Elle Darby #60 Never a swift, always a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that gifting to EDL has really backfired on this business...at least four hen dos have mentioned on this thread...that won't be using them now say approx 10 girls each...so at least 40 items if not more...

Reactions: 24
I can’t cope with them shiny lips, has she done the Kylie Jenner lip challenge from years ago? Her lips take up half of her face genuinely. She must use an entire tube of lipgloss everyday
This pose actually cracks me up. Who does she think she is?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s still self conscious deep down after losing weight, still angling away her hips or having her hands on her waist to try look smaller

Reactions: 16
And what u have to tell all your angles that your got your new expensive sunglasses, go away dont brag u don't deserve the platform and money making while being racist bleep

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My comment was attacked by another white blonde woman saying "oh that racist stuff happened a long time ago" to which I replied respectfully that she's part of the problem, white British people excusing Elle's behaviour to PoC and minorities. Comment got deleted and got the same copy-paste job DM from the owner.

Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 16.36.48.png

How exactly can I keep my feedback coming, if you keep deleting it hun? :unsure:

Reactions: 25
Clearly the angles are licking her ass in person as well as online ✨ delusional ✨

For those who can’t see the writing it says “
I bumped into so many of you
which made me really
emotional 💕🫶🏼🤮
This is the f**king tit that pisses me of how can people be praising her for being a self-centred racist piece of sh**, apology’s for the bad language she has really got to me and her stupid Angellles!!! in this day and age are you trying to tell me that being alll the disgusting things she is I can’t even go into as she has offended every person that isn’t on her standard/ or looks the same as her, as humans I understand people make mistakes but for me hers is unforgivable she has come back and hasn’t proved In any way shape on for how she is and has been changing what I want answering is how is racism’s acceptable how I just don’t get it but then these are all the pathetic people that would have been talking about BLM, it was just all a trend for people like Elle I have noticed that Dani Dyer still follows her I am appalled and to think she is in the public eye and also had up black screens for me if people think it’s forgivable after no effort what so ever has been made I find it shocking am going to unfollow her now.

This is the f**king tit that pisses me of how can people be praising her for being a self-centred racist piece of sh**, apology’s for the bad language she has really got to me and her stupid Angellles!!! in this day and age are you trying to tell me that being alll the disgusting things she is I can’t even go into as she has offended every person that isn’t on her standard/ or looks the same as her, as humans I understand people make mistakes but for me hers is unforgivable she has come back and hasn’t proved In any way shape on for how she is and has been changing what I want answering is how is racism’s acceptable how I just don’t get it but then these are all the pathetic people that would have been talking about BLM, it was just all a trend for people like Elle I have noticed that Dani Dyer still follows her I am appalled and to think she is in the public eye and also had up black screens for me if people think it’s forgivable after no effort what so ever has been made I find it shocking am going to unfollow her now.
Dani Dyer that is just to be clear on the unfollowing

Reactions: 7
Interesting that Conman’s parents are over at his house while EDL is away

Reactions: 29
A good idea when we message the brands is to show that screenshot someone shared of the like / dislike ratio on her YouTube video… stops Elle always controlling the narrative on how the public feel about her comeback (ie deleting negative comments)

Reactions: 19
And what u have to tell all your angles that your got your new expensive sunglasses, go away dont brag u don't deserve the platform and money making while being racist bleep
A huge chunk of American women just lost the right to a basic human right and all she gives a duck about it her new £300 sunglasses… it’s actually disgusting how tone deaf she is. I get that it’s her hen weekend but this is such a sad event in our world history but she really couldn’t give 2 shits… not even the slightest mention. She’s a disgrace

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Emily’s video shows her filter slip, the difference in how she looks is crazy! Changes her entire face shape. It won’t let me upload the video.
Must have been drinking lots of chocolate milk with Elle on the hen 🐟🐠

Brb just manifesting an hole emoji for Elles thread

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A huge chunk of American women just lost the right to a basic human right and all she gives a duck about it her new £300 sunglasses… it’s actually disgusting how tone deaf she is. I get that it’s her hen weekend but this is such a sad event in our world history but she really couldn’t give 2 shits… not even the slightest mention. She’s a disgrace
She publically posted pictures and videos and also tagged her mate's party planning company in them for the memorial event for her friend's baby that passed away. She hijacked a baby's memorial/celebration of life party to advertise how much of a wonderful friend she is.... she has zero shame.

She won't give a tit about the Human Rights of Women across the USA right now, no matter how much she claims she wants to move there one day.

All she cares about is MAGA = Make Angelle Great Again 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She publically posted pictures and videos and also tagged her mate's party planning company in them for the memorial event for her friend's baby that passed away. She hijacked a baby's memorial/celebration of life party to advertise how much of a wonderful friend she is.... she has zero shame.

She won't give a tit about the Human Rights of Women across the USA right now, no matter how much she claims she wants to move there one day.

All she cares about is MAGA = Make Angelle Great Again 🤮
She’s one of those ignorant people who isn’t worried because she thinks it will never effect her. If it can happen in the US, it could happen in the UK. All it takes is a couple of nut jobs in power.
Though let’s be honest, by going off her history of racism and bigotry. It’s not a surprise.

She’s one of those ignorant people who isn’t worried because she thinks it will never effect her. If it can happen in the US, it could happen in the UK. All it takes is a couple of nut jobs in power.
Though let’s be honest, by going off her history of racism and bigotry. It’s not a surprise.
Sorry guys. I realise this is a heavy topic to be bringing up but I find it INSANE how people like her with so many (undeserving) followers, have the platform to talk out on such important topics… but can only muster the brain cells for posts about gifted graze boards and £300 sunglasses.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.