Elle Darby #60 Never a swift, always a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although I definitly don't agree with brands gifting her now, in a way she's catfishing these brands into thinking everybody's forgiven her so they will be fine if she does a post with them on etc, as if you were to look at her insta now it's full of comments suckling up to edl and how much she was missed - it's only if you look further into it by going to a platform she can't control the comments such as twitter and ticktock. Brands shouldn't work with her anyway bc racism 🤢 but smaller brands viewing just her insta would probably see it as all rosy but they will learn and hopefully by seeing the backlash six stories have gotten will warn away other brands

Reactions: 27
She replied
She’s ticked lots of boxes with regards to buzzwords et al, but I’m starting to think her replies are written knowing they’ll be screenshotted and shared here, to be discussed…
As others have said, how tf did she not know about everything that happened??

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s ticked lots of boxes with regards to buzzwords et al, but I’m starting to think her replies are written knowing they’ll be screenshotted and shared here, to be discussed…
she did know what happened, in one of the first replies she said how she was shocked and saddened or whatever at the tweets when they came out but something to do with Elle apologising and talking about her journey and reflection she thought it was now okay

Reactions: 24
Yes me too, as I’m sure but not 100% sure but in some of her early replies she said she personally followed Elle so she would know exactly everything that’s been going on and how Elle posting a few book titles that’s she’s reading does not cut it for someone saying they have changed or are in the process of changing their ways for me it’s all about a person’s actions that shows me if they are sorry for what they have done not throw about a few book titles and to me it’s very clear by Elles actions she’s not learned anything 🤬 or changed her ways for the better 🤬

Reactions: 19
she did know what happened, in one of the first replies she said how she was shocked and saddened or whatever at the tweets when they came out but something to do with Elle apologising and talking about her journey and reflection she thought it was now okay
Ah there we go then - even worse 😂
Even if you accept someone’s apology, so so stupid to risk your business by gifting her things

Reactions: 11
Some of you weren’t around in her pregnancy digestive full on tiny crack days and it shows 🤣 this thread is very PG nowadays…no ones called her fat but she edits a few inches off 🤷🏻‍♀️
The whole reason Elles appearance gets commented on is due to her heavily photo shopping/posing every pic she ever posts. She has thousands of young girls who follow her. There is nothing wrong with Elle, her weight her figure, nothing, do I think she was prettier before she started messing with her face, yes, but that’s my opinion. She just puts out such an unrealistic image of herself and I think it’s so misleading at best and dangerous at worse.

Reactions: 42
The whole reason Elles appearance gets commented on is due to her heavily photo shopping/posing every pic she ever posts. She has thousands of young girls who follow her. There is nothing wrong with Elle, her weight her figure, nothing, do I think she was prettier before she started messing with her face, yes, but that’s my opinion. She just puts out such an unrealistic image of herself and I think it’s so misleading at best and dangerous at worse.
If she was just herself, without all her injectables and implants and extensions and fake tan etc. then I think it would be unfair to criticise her but she has just become a caricature of herself. Even though she’s lost weight she can’t post normal photos without posing of Facetune and she’ll look back at the photos and not even be able to see herself as a young, slim woman because everything was fake.

Reactions: 23
👏👏 And that is what social media does, the whole point of tattle is to call out those so called 'influencers' for their fake images. We can all see the people that follow Elle and make comments, they're all as bland and beige as her.

Reactions: 13
I’m just thinking of the mountain of food that was wasted from those graze boards she just posted on her story. Far too much food, yes there was 10 or 12 girls there but they definitely didn’t eat all that food. You know what would’ve been nice that Elle probably didn’t do, bring the leftovers to a homeless shelter, a soup kitchen type place (or is that just an American thing that I’ve seen in movies), a food bank or even give some to the owners of the air bnb as a thank you. But no it was all probably wasted, madness like. The price of food these days is going up and she just wasted a huge amount just to have a good Instagram worthy background for her hen. Disgraceful. 😡

So sorry if I offended anyone speaking about a homeless shelter or people who have ate from a soup kitchen, I’m not judging at all.

Reactions: 34
I didn’t like how on her story she seems to be taking the piss out of Katie

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m just thinking of the mountain of food that was wasted from those graze boards she just posted on her story. Far too much food, yes there was 10 or 12 girls there but they definitely didn’t eat all that food. You know what would’ve been nice that Elle probably didn’t do, bring the leftovers to a homeless shelter, a soup kitchen type place (or is that just an American thing that I’ve seen in movies), a food bank or even give some to the owners of the air bnb as a thank you. But no it was all probably wasted, madness like. The price of food these days is going up and she just wasted a huge amount just to have a good Instagram worthy background for her hen. Disgraceful. 😡

So sorry if I offended anyone speaking about a homeless shelter or people who have ate from a soup kitchen, I’m not judging at all.
Graze tables give me the ick. A load of dry food chucked on a table for everyone to touch and breathe over. Unfortunately I don't think food banks etc would even be able to accept opened foods as a donation because they clearly have more hygiene standards than these people.

Reactions: 60
Has anyone bothered messaging ELD to see what their response is? I know they are friends with her but you would have thought they’d have distanced the business from her even if still friends behind the scenes

Reactions: 3
I don't feel like Six Stories sound sorry at all, its a generic response to everyone, the earlier replies about reading a book Elle had recommended show the ignorance to the entire situation, how does reading a book excuse someone's actions? If reading one book meant you were forgiven why do we sent people to prison we should just give them a book to read because that erases all bad it seems!

Reactions: 20
These IG stories just go to show that silly b!tch hasn’t changed at all. She’s only just came back to social media and all she can do is brag about her hen do. Genuinely feel sick

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.