Elle Darby #6 Dreaming Of The Day She’s Wed, Size 8 -10 Just In Her Head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don't think Elle is a size 14/16 (I think that is what most people are speculating). I think it's important to remember all body shapes are different and I'm "similar" to her shape but I wear a 10-12 but my friend who is the same height and slimmer than me is a size 12-14. I do agree that her boob job makes her look broader.
She is tiny IRL, but I’d say a 10/12 around her hips/boobs. She’s about 5ft at a push, very petite.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What work has she had done for her hips to be so wide in comparison to her waist? I’m a fellow wide hipped gal and my waist is smaller than by hips but Elle seems to have an unnatural angle where her hips stop then her waist is suddenly tiny, like it doesn’t flow smoothly if that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing is, we all think that it’s a shame that Con didn’t propose while Elle’s mum was alive. But, how do we know that he didn’t?? The engagement video they put out is so fake it’s comical, and, many people (including me) think that Con actually proposed quite a while ago, and in my opinion, he did it while her mum was alive..
this is almost mind blowing but could be very true! would be lovely if this was the case!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Interesting to see she's one of a few 'influencers' who haven't so much as mentioned Zoella's Digital Detox Day with Lush and the charity, #IAMWHOLE. Something quite important in this day and age, mental health and the suffering masses of people go through due to the toxicity of social media and striving to be like others because of it.
You would think that, that would have been an important subject to raise awareness on with her young followers. You know actually highlight the negative impact of spending so much time on social media, and actually prove herself as a good role model to these teens she clearly knows consume her every word and action. Promoting some awareness of the toxicity of social media, scrolling through others lives on a daily basis and comparing yourself to others - would have proved a lot of if you ask me.
But, instead, she'll just continue to promote Primark clothing and other crap of no importance. As a day off social media won't make her any cash, give her the chance to promote herself and yarn on about her engagement will it? Suppose she couldn't deal with the 'angels' not focusing on her for one day.
See i wholeheartedly disagree with this digital detox day. Its one day and will be forgotten. Elle for instance seems quite good at stepping away when she needs to so maybe she feels this day doesn't apply to her? Its not the law to do Zoellas day off and to ridicule people for doing so makes the day pointless because you're then becoming the person they all hate..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What work has she had done for her hips to be so wide in comparison to her waist? I’m a fellow wide hipped gal and my waist is smaller than by hips but Elle seems to have an unnatural angle where her hips stop then her waist is suddenly tiny, like it doesn’t flow smoothly if that makes sense?
Her shape is similar to the “fake kardashians”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure what work she’s had but she does have a very weird shape almost cartoonish. I have a couple of friends with wider hips / slimmer waist but their shape is nowhere near as over exaggerated as the barbie. Really wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had fat sucked out of her middle section and into her hips to give her that shape! I know BBL does this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Doing it now (while peeling a 2nd lot of spuds 😂😂😂 fml)

Quick re-cap:

After an obvious staged engagement (complete with ghosts & spontaneous Labrador’s) Queen of everything 🙄 Elle is dreaming of walking down the aisle as she tickles the ivories on her new/old piano. Still trying to convince the world & herself she’s a size XS while plugging jumpers for £100+ and in the same breath doing Primark hauls (for the Angelles on a budget). A mysterious Tiffany style ring sized box made a surprise guest appearance So grab your tea & biscuits (Or preferably a Hotel Chocolàt), get cozy (under a White company throw) & ready for Autumn everything 🍂

You Are funny as 👍😂😂😂😂 made my day!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m not sure what work she’s had but she does have a very weird shape almost cartoonish. I have a couple of friends with wider hips / slimmer waist but their shape is nowhere near as over exaggerated as the barbie. Really wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had fat sucked out of her middle section and into her hips to give her that shape! I know BBL does this.
yeah butt 😂 why pump all the jelly into the hips & neglect the seat?🥞😂😂😂🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
yeah butt 😂 why pump all the jelly into the hips & neglect the seat?🥞😂😂😂🤔
I don't know 🤷‍♀️ but personally I'd rather the bubble butt and more in proportion hips myself. But when people have money to spend some surgeons have no morals. That's if she had surgery but I can't explain how else she'd have such an odd shape...

I can't say I'd ever pay any attention to her backside, but that outfit is doing nothing at all is it! All the fabric is just being sucked up! Not a nice look!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
At least she doesn't do a self love speech at the end of all her videos 🤪
That god awful song (if you can call it a song) at the end of Gemma Miles videos....🤮 ‘you have to...be your biggest fan...🤮’ Reminds me of Jerry Springer at the end of each episode 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That god awful song (if you can call it a song) at the end of Gemma Miles videos....🤮 ‘you have to...be your biggest fan...🤮’ Reminds me of Jerry Springer at the end of each episode 🤢
I always cringe at that! Everyone knows Gemma is her biggest fan! Bloody loves herself beyond that one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She hasn’t, there were photos on her old twitter when she was around 18 In a tight dress, , same shape. shes had loads of other stuff done but her shape is natural.

Reactions: 2
Nah she hasn’t paid for those hips. She spends all her time trying to hide them

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.